• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜€: ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜€

_em_

hufflepuff
dwe

a roleplay by em

clone wars

*cue imperial march*

main

cs

ooc

gms

tags

star wars, clone wars

after school

weeekly

• introducing

welcome, fellow clone wars trash! hopefully you exist on this site in some capacity.

anyway, iโ€™m not looking for anything too complicated: i want to rewrite the entirety of clone wars with our ocs and canon characters, while adding in our own plots and such. which, on second thought, maybe is a lot to ask forโ€ฆbut thereโ€™s gotta be someone out there whoโ€™s interested.

as far as genres go, i want everything (but mostly found family); romance, angst, horror, petty drama, politics, crime, etc- pretty much anything you can think of, and then add on a crap-ton of aesthic gifs and fonts. and i desperately want to hear about your oc and plot ideas! i swear i don't bite c:

a

b

c

โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก

Users who are viewing this thread

Back