• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Star Wars: The Clone Wars

I haven't made it through that far yet, so I don't know who you're referring to sadly! :P

I will probably reach that episode by mid week though so I'll get back to you haha!

The first season of rebels was far too kid oriented, which they seemed to try to remedy in the second season. What I don't like is that they're scrounging for scraped of story from the Legends and Expanded Universe, essentially stealing other creative property and altering it enough to get away with not paying the original creators of it.

Examples-

Inquisitors/The Emperor's Hand Assassins.

Blind Kanan/General Rahm Kota

Then there's them just being stupid, such as the helicopter lightsabres.

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]The first season of rebels was far too kid oriented, which they seemed to try to remedy in the second season. What I don't like is that they're scrounging for scraped of story from the Legends and Expanded Universe, essentially stealing other creative property and altering it enough to get away with not paying the original creators of it.
Examples-

Inquisitors/The Emperor's Hand Assassins.

Blind Kanan/General Rahm Kota

Then there's them just being stupid, such as the helicopter lightsabres.

[/QUOTE]
Eh i think of it more as saving some EU content from the pyre.

Also heli-what?

IG42 said:
Eh i think of it more as saving some EU content from the pyre.
Also heli-what?
Helicopter lightsabres is what my cousin calls their dual blade sabres now, because they use them like flipping helo to generate lift anf the like and fly about, which is aerodynamically impossible.

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Helicopter lightsabres is what my cousin calls their dual blade sabres now, because they use them like flipping helo to generate lift anf the like and fly about, which is aerodynamically impossible.

[/QUOTE]
It's a massless beam of contained plasma that's ridiculous!

Yeah that Lightsaber was rather silly! What do you recommend I check out from the EU? I'm not terribly well versed in it but I'd love to soak it all up somehow!

Cooper said:
Yeah that Lightsaber was rather silly! What do you recommend I check out from the EU? I'm not terribly well versed in it but I'd love to soak it all up somehow!
I enjoyed the Yuuzhan Vong conflict, also if you like zombies and the undead, Death Troopers is a must.

Cooper said:
The X-Wing series is consistently fun.

Of course you definitely should go back to the earliest days of the EU and read up on the trilogy of books later known as the Thrawn Trilogy, it was so early it didn't need a subtitle to begin with.

I'll take a look at those, thanks.

I used to have a few of the novels lying around the house but we've moved around so much I fear they've gotten lost in transit. Along with my R2-D2 figure from like.... oooh, easily 23 years ago. I'd like to start collecting the novels and filling a bookshelf but... My god, my library is already a little on the large side. >.>

IG42 said:
The X-Wing series is consistently fun.
Of course you definitely should go back to the earliest days of the EU and read up on the trilogy of books later known as the Thrawn Trilogy, it was so early it didn't need a subtitle to begin with.
See, Death Troopers interested me not even just for the zombie angle, but the whole idea of what would happen if it got out into the universe, or worse, met up with Sith alchemists or the Geonosian nose-bugs, you know?

A lot could be done with it as opposed to your standard zombie scene.

@Veirrianna Valentine @IG42

Yes my sincere apologies but I will start writing right away. My responses may be slow these following weeks, because my exams will start on the 13th of May so sadly I need to study most of the day.

Vorar said:
@Veirrianna Valentine @IG42
Yes my sincere apologies but I will start writing right away. My responses may be slow these following weeks, because my exams will start on the 13th of May so sadly I need to study most of the day.
Nah, I totally understand. If you're needing to focus more on studies at any time, just let me know. I'm sure that between us, Ig and I could figure out 'Orders' to get and have our characters meet up until you're able to focus better if you need to =P

As a farmer, I understand the importance of the daily activities versus the online leisures.

No Thorne is on the Triumphant he's tasked with releasing all of the ship's starfighters and those of the Judgement. Because now that the Separatist army is on the field, removed from all the citizens. The Republic starfighters can now unleash an effective barrage on the droids without any civilian casualties.

@Veirrianna Valentine

Vorar said:
No Thorne is on the Triumphant he's tasked with releasing all of the ship's starfighters and those of the Judgement. Because now that the Separatist army is on the field, removed from all the citizens. The Republic starfighters can now unleash an effective barrage on the droids without any civilian casualties.
@Veirrianna Valentine
So then Commander Wolfe is on the front lines facing the droids? I'm mostly just trying to figure out exactly where he is so I know where to put Xolin and what the surroundings will be like.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes Commander Wolffe is currently on the western front line, leading the Republic task force to hold out there until the starfighters arrive to unleash that barrage. That's why he told you in his transmission to not be on the battlefield when our fighters arrive.

@Veirrianna Valentine

Vorar said:
Yes Commander Wolffe is currently on the western front line, leading the Republic task force to hold out there until the starfighters arrive to unleash that barrage. That's why he told you in his transmission to not be on the battlefield when our fighters arrive.
@Veirrianna Valentine
Yea, figured being under a bombardment would be bad, I just wanted to know for a fact exactly where I was sending Xolin so I didn't misplace anyone or anything is all =P

I feel like Xolin would be this somewhat odd soldier, wanting to follow every order given because it's the proper thing to do, but still having the freedom to change her mind or alter orders so that she can do the right thing while she's at it.

So pretty much walking this fine line between loyalty and independence, which allows her to do things even some ARCs wouldn't do. Example, she was told to go to the Command tent to meet Wolffe. She's done just that... she just took longer than expected xD

Hah, sounds like she would get along very well with Lee.

His methods are rather... unconventional. For a Jedi at least.

Speaking of Lee, expect a post for him soon. I wasn't able to get one up yesterday because I didn't have enough time.

@Cooper

Edited my post. Now there's no longer a ship battle surrounding Clak'dor, just the Separatist blockade. Also edited in Lee asking Kos'nora where in Clak'dor she needed to land.

Alright @HuorSpinks I've edited my post too. I've said that we're to land near-ish to the Seperatist base! This might provide us a chance to interact with @RIPSaidCone

Cooper said:
Alright @HuorSpinks I've edited my post too. I've said that we're to land near-ish to the Seperatist base! This might provide us a chance to interact with @RIPSaidCone
That's an excellent place to land. Especially since Lee could probably find an internet connection there for him to do his work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back