• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Star Wars: The Clone Wars

Cooper said:
May the Fourth be with you all today! :D
And you too :)

Also, if any of you are in a Star Wars-y mood I'd suggest playing KOTOR, KOTOR II, and/or SWTOR. They're all great games set in the Old Republic, I'm kinda obsessed with that era atm.

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually just bought KOTOR II on Steam at the weekend.... it's now 77% off! Curse my impatience!

Cooper said:
I actually just bought KOTOR II on Steam at the weekend.... it's now 77% off! Curse my impatience!
I'd suggest adding several mods to it, the most important one being TSLRCM, to enhance your experience.

@HuorSpinks @Veirrianna Valentine

I just thought I'd let everyone know that the tomb my char found is Darth Tenebrous'

RIPSaidCone said:
Sure, just make your Character Sheet.
Anything specific, or required. Or who is allowed to make or not?

Plus what is the current situation in the RP?

NecroKnight said:
Anything specific, or required. Or who is allowed to make or not?
Plus what is the current situation in the RP?
There are a couple of little stories happening within the RP at the moment.

You have RIPSaidCone's Sith Assassin readying herself to uncover some Sith artifacts on Clak'Dor, Plo Koon is leading an assault and huge sky battle with Xolin and IG-42.

bobokita is on her way into a temple to possibly find some of these artifacts that Kaleli is looking for.

Then there is myself and HuorSpinks, a reclusive Jedi Master and a Padawan about to land in Clak'Dor on a mission of their own. I do recommend reading as much as you can though to get a feel for what's happening and decide which story you want to get involved with!

I think we have quite a Republic presence in the RP, so another seperatist character might even the score up a bit - just a suggestion though!

bobokapita said:
@HuorSpinks @Veirrianna Valentine
I just thought I'd let everyone know that the tomb my char found is Darth Tenebrous'
Loved your post! Glad to see you back! :D

Cooper said:
There are a couple of little stories happening within the RP at the moment.
You have RIPSaidCone's Sith Assassin readying herself to uncover some Sith artifacts on Clak'Dor, Plo Koon is leading an assault and huge sky battle with Xolin and IG-42.

bobokita is on her way into a temple to possibly find some of these artifacts that Kaleli is looking for.

Then there is myself and HuorSpinks, a reclusive Jedi Master and a Padawan about to land in Clak'Dor on a mission of their own. I do recommend reading as much as you can though to get a feel for what's happening and decide which story you want to get involved with!
And then there is me....doing nearly nothing currently.

WheatThins47 said:
Oh it's fine, I am just making a joke of off the fact that I have yet to do anything important
Knit a scarf while you wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back