• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Star Wars RP (Post-Return of the Jedi/EU)

Zachy1993

One Thousand Club
[After the atrocity that has been the Sequel Trilogy and the de-legitimizing of the beloved Expanded Universe, I feel it's time I purify my inner SW-nerd. This is my attempt to sort of 'remake' the sequel trilogy the way I and hopefully anyone interested feel it could've been. So no Reys or Finns and whatnot. Certain elements will be kept and reworked such as Snoke and the idea of Kylo Ren and the Knights of Ren.]

---------------------------------------

It has been four years since the Battle of Endor and death of Emperor Palpatine. The galaxy is now witness to a New Republic on Coruscant. Following Master Yoda's wish...Luke Skywalker has founded the New Jedi Order and has begun to pass on what he has learned. The Jedi Praxeum has been built on Yavin 4. However, the forces of darkness are growing..even as Leia and Han Solo rejoice in their toddler twins Jacen and Jaina beginning to show signs of the Force. Jedi Master Skywalker is troubled by the corruption of one of his first knighted pupils...whom he sent to investigate the growing shadow of the so called First Order.

--------------------------------------

So if you haven't guessed yet this RP will be using canons AND OCs. Now, a few rules:

1. Do NOT godmod or make a mary/gary-sue character. OR a character who just mysteriously is a long lost child of Luke or something or a distant cousin. It irks me.

2. You can feel free to create a character of ANY race or faction/lack thereof that you choose! Within reason of course...and yes Wookie Jedis are allowed.

3. If you are not familiar with a lot of the Expanded Universe/Legends mythology Wookiepedia exists....use it. Or if you wish to do your own thing that's fine too! You may create your own species BTW but only if they're workable and you provide enough detail of what they're like.

4. Kylo Ren is NOT Han Solo's kid in this...keep that in mind. He is instead a trusted knight of Luke's New Jedi Order sent to infiltrate the First Order whom the mysterious Supreme Leader corrupted.

5. If you want to claim someone like Boba Fett or Dengar keep in mind that nearly five years have passed since RoTJ. That's right, I'm willing to accept the Sarlacc escape thing ;-)

6. The First Order operates out of the Unknown Regions of the galaxy. They are not as well off as the First Order of the films so keep that in mind. I found it odd that the First Order in the films has all these resources and the New Republic did nothing to stop them for 30 YEARS. So treat them as a sort of slowly growing threat rising from the ashes of the Empire, under the guiding hand of a mysterious Supreme Leader. And CERTAINLY no StarKiller Base.

7. Please make a character bio/profile with history, name, species, appearance etc. of your OC if you wish to have one!

---------

Hi! Glad to see someone else who loved the expanded universe! I'm not as well versed in much of it, but I'm very familiar with a lot of the Clone Wars and Old Republic material! I'd be more than happy to RP with ya!

Hi! Glad to see someone else who loved the expanded universe! I'm not as well versed in much of it, but I'm very familiar with a lot of the Clone Wars and Old Republic material! I'd be more than happy to RP with ya!

Honestly I'm not either cause all my knowledge comes from Wookiepedia xDD. So that's not a problem! I hope my choice of timeline and my proposed plot aren't out of the question? :)

I have an old republic era character that I could rework to fit in this timeline :0 He's a male sith though, so idk if it would work lore-wise haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back