• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Star Wars Role-play Search (Kylo or Anakin Search)

Hello there! It is lovely to meet each and every one of you. My name is Gemma and as it says on my info section, I have been roleplaying for over 10 years. I'm a golden oldie! Haha Anywhoooo I was wondering if anyone would like to do a onexone RP with me!

Can I please just as, just for the sake of acting out a love story (respectably and appropriately, of course), I would still prefer that nobody under the age of 19 role-play with me! It just makes me feel more comfortable, if that is alright. Just so you know, Kylo would be the person I'd really like to RP against!

As for the pairings, here they are; the roles that I want to play are bolded. If you are interested, please shoot me a PM! However, if you're yet unable to reach me through PM, please leave a comment here! :)

KyloxOC (I have plots!)
KyloxRey
AnakinxOC

Thank you so incredibly much for your generosity.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back