• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Star Wars: Renaissance OOC

Field Marshall Field Marshall

How can Kassius 'sense'?

and btw.. I'm sorry to say.. but handling two Wan Shens at the age of 19 is not possible.. mastering the art of the Wan Shen takes at least 15 years... double the blade, double the training time..

hopefully i should get my post in tonight. sorry for the wait guys

Field Marshall Field Marshall

How can Kassius 'sense'?

and btw.. I'm sorry to say.. but handling two Wan Shens at the age of 19 is not possible.. mastering the art of the Wan Shen takes at least 15 years... double the blade, double the training time..
Can't one feel the dark side in an area strong with it?

He started out learning Jar'Kai and applied it to his wan shen training before refining it as his style. I could make him a few years older if that's what you want.

Can't one feel the dark side in an area strong with it?

He started out learning Jar'Kai and applied it to his wan shen training before refining it as his style.

Not if he hasn't had any training in it..

The force is separated in 3 aspects

Alter (Telekinesis etc)

Sense (Sensing (duh) Foresight)

Control (Enchanting your body)

Matukai train only in the last aspect, so he wouldn't know how the Dark Side would feel.. maybe he would feel a little chilly

And still... your CS states kindof that he mastered it.. while someone with one Wan Shen would still be training

Not if he hasn't had any training in it..

The force is separated in 3 aspects

Alter (Telekinesis etc)

Sense (Sensing (duh) Foresight)

Control (Enchanting your body)

Matukai train only in the last aspect, so he wouldn't know how the Dark Side would feel.. maybe he would feel a little chilly

And still... your CS states kindof that he mastered it.. while someone with one Wan Shen would still be training
Next time I'll just have it as a cold chilly dark intriguing feeling

Next time I'll just have it as a cold chilly dark intriguing feeling
Cool..

Did Kassius master the double bladed Jar'kai? I know it's cool but not realistic... Btw.. Pong Krell mastered it because he had 4 arms

Cool..

Did Kassius master the double bladed Jar'kai? I know it's cool but not realistic... Btw.. Pong Krell mastered it because he had 4 arms
Double bladed jar'kai?
I guess I'll switch to adept with rather than master if it does say that in his cs. But no he never even learned double bladed Jar'Kai. He simply appropriated Jar'Kai techniques for his spearmanship.

Last edited:
Double bladed jar'kai?
I guess I'll switch to adept with rather than master if it does say that in his cs. But no he never even learned double bladed Jar'Kai. He simply appropriated Jar'Kai techniques for his spearmanship.

Oh sorry, I meant Dual bladed.. Jar'kai is per definition 2 blades.. 2 staffs is really difficult

But you brought up Krell who uses two saberstaffs?
Yeah, because the Wan Shen is the same... Mastering one Wan Shen takes many time.. mastering two takes decades... Especially when you have two arms

Krell had 4 arms. It was easier for him

Yeah, because the Wan Shen is the same... Mastering one Wan Shen takes many time.. mastering two takes decades... Especially when you have two arms

Krell had 4 arms. It was easier for him
With a saber staff you very well end up gutting yourself. A wan Shen is more akin to a saber pike

With a saber staff you very well end up gutting yourself. A wan Shen is more akin to a saber pike

A saber pike has a short blade.. the Wan Shen also, but you handle the Wan Shen as a staff..

Still.. you are avoiding the subject of wielding two Wan Shens actually being ridiculous

A saber pike has a short blade.. the Wan Shen also, but you handle the Wan Shen as a staff..

Still.. you are avoiding the subject of wielding two Wan Shens actually being ridiculous
The thing is the shaft of a wan Shen won't cut through you if you screw up with a technique. Kind of why Matukai can whirl it around their bodies. It's a developing style and a new idea. It's no less ridiculous then Ashoka Tano being master at Niman while still being a padawan.

The thing is the shaft of a wan Shen won't cut through you if you screw up with a technique. Kind of why Matukai can whirl it around their bodies. It's a developing style and a new idea. It's no less ridiculous then Ashoka Tano being master at Niman while still being a padawan.
So he still hasn't mastered it?

So he still hasn't mastered it?
He's Adept at it, technically speaking as he is likely the first and inventing it the style he proficient would literally be the state of the art. But he is still in the process of refinement and development of this new style.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back