• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Star Wars: Renaissance OOC

Is it okay if I revive the Eternal Empire?

Or I'll have a third Galactic Empire?
As long as they haven't captured too big a portion of the galaxy yet? It would be a hit unfair if you start out with a huge chunk on the galaxy in your grip. You can revive them but have to start small.

A dark side using Miraluka, wonder where I saw that before.... lol
i dont think theres a canon miraluka(unless youre talking about darth treya, to which she almost never used her eyes due to spending so long in deep meditation so frequently)

i just have to finish the history on mine. let me know if she seems too OP

not sure how I feel about her trying merge other organizations into the Black Paladins. They mostly just want their knowledge.
fair enough. What if i changed her goal to solidify an alliance with the other organizations? Knowledge is only shared between trusted people, so an alliance would make it easier to coerce the more well kept secrets the organizations have out of their higher ranking members.

fair enough. What if i changed her goal to solidify an alliance with the other organizations? Knowledge is only shared between trusted people, so an alliance would make it easier to coerce the more well kept secrets the organizations have out of their higher ranking members.
That would work perfectly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back