• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Star Wars: Renaissance OOC

I'm thinking of only doing bullet points for his history to leave more intrigue/he has so much history and I am lazy at times.

Posted my Character sheet. Still editing it but if anything needs changing please tell me Field Marshall Field Marshall Also, is it fine if I bring in some elements from the Old Republic Era(Mostly for backstory reasons. Not bringing everything back of course.)

HighSanguinaryPriest HighSanguinaryPriest Iskandar Iskandar if you don't want to reveal character histories in the threas at least pm them to me, because TBRs make me nervous. Once that is done we can begin.

Yarrow Yarrow are you gonna finish your character?

Oh! Alright, I'll just PM ya. Was planning on having my characters history up today(In bullet points since it is nicer/easier/leaves intrigue/i am lazy/this is too many slashes/are you still reading?

Field Marshall Field Marshall

Mhm.. we both got Matukais and your character's bio says that there aren't many Matukai left.. however, there are always just not many Matukais.. so this is even less?

broken%20and%20unreadable%20382.jpg

I will have to be dropping out of the RP. Exams are closer than I thought and I need to be able to pass them. Sorry for taking up everyone's time

Users who are viewing this thread

Back