• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom — star wars oc x oc search!

unholy

• CRAVING: SEQUELS ERA & REBELLION ERA

this's a heavily updated version of a thread i made in may! : o i'll be open for these roleplays for the rest of the summer, maybe longer if i'm not too busy once uni starts.

ABOUT ME
    — i'm eighteen / female.

— i heavily prefer mxm or fxf ships, but i'll consider a mxf ship if they have chemistry during the actual roleplay (i'll be veeery picky though). platonic pairings and nb ships are cool too! and i'll play any gender and any sexual orientation! i have no limits there.

— i crave the lowercase aesthetic and consequently type like a bitch ooc, but i swear i'll use actual punctuation for ic posts and grammar haha

— average posting speed is about two or three times a week! expect replies to be on the quicker side if we're doing a more casual roleplay with shorter post lengths! average post length is four to six paragraphs per post, with a lot more in the introductory posts. i can write more (up to 1200 words) if we're doubling or playing NPCs though!

— i'll inform you if i'm dropping the roleplay or taking a hiatus.

divider_by_polarshockka-d8ceg2q.png

SURE! ?
    character focused plot
    imperial power struggles
    murder, intrigue, manipulation
    cheesy scrappy rebels vs imposing empire vibes
    edgier / darker rogue one vibes
    morally grey characters

NAW ?
    military operation plots
    the clone wars
    tech and lore > characters