• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Star Wars: New Hope Arises

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Terra, wanting to drop the subject, immediately replied to Ren. "This ship can survive exiting the atmosphere... It's just... Re-entering that's the problem..." she said with a sigh. She picked the fuel cell up off the ground and turned to Boomer. "I am not a Jedi... Even if I was, it would be one more bad thing in my life..." she said as she boarded the ship and headed for the cockpit, Sera right behind her.
Nova Squid Nova Squid Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers The Mechanist The Mechanist
I Iamkingdomhearts1000 (join the discord)

(I can't, i tried to join last time but i couldn't join the group conversation.).

REN watched as she headed back in and followed her, “well either way we still need to pick up my ship, it was an expensive ship and I’m not keen on leaving it behind.” He said to her.

Last edited:
Boomer was stunned and speechless. What she had said had brought many questions. He dropped the subject, for now at least. "Another bad thing...? And I thought I had been through hell..."

He thought as he went back into the lounging area, and sat at the bench. He removed his helmet, and set his rifle beside him. He began to think to himself of what could have caused this appearance of the Force. He dropped the subject, without knowing how to proceed. He then heard Ren speaking, and sighed. "I certainly hope by expensive, you mean you paid for a very good ship." He said as he rubbed his face, it was clear the recent conversation bothered him, and something was worrying him about Terra, like a father with his child.

He took deep breaths, and began to collect himself as a Flashback began. It was him and his squadmates, near a droid Factory.

"Alright Squad. There it is. Take up positions, and eliminate any droid in the way." The leader said as Boomer took up Anti Armor position, switching to the Anti Armor Attachment. 3 Dwarf Spider droids walked out, opening fire on the squad. "We need to fall back! This is too much firepower for us!" Blaster, Rc-01/112, exclaimed as the advisor came on. "I am sending a gunship for a bombing run, and we will evacuate you." Boomer sighed, then saw a gunship come into view. "You boys may want to stand back!" The Pilot warned, dropping explosives on the Spider droids, and landed down. And then an army of droids walked out. "You guys go! I will cover you!" Boomer shouted as 2 of 3 squadmates went for the ship. The leader was reluctant to leave, but went with the others. The ship takes off, and he used his only 4 anti armor charges, and switched to the rifle's original barrel and clip. The flashback fades, and he is back to reality.

"What would have happend had I gone with them...? Would I be one of them...? A murderer of the Jedi?" He quietly asked himself. Octo Girl Octo Girl The Mechanist The Mechanist I Iamkingdomhearts1000 Best Trekkie. Best Trekkie. Nova Squid Nova Squid

Terra's Freighter
Habitation Rooms

Best to stay away from the Force, Haken thought. They'll pay extra specific attention to them.

What? Was he considering joining such a merry band?

His mother's face came up in his mind. A staff sergeant in the Imperial Army, a career soldier like him. K.I.A. when he was 17; an IED on her home garrison, some no-name group of rebels who were stood up and shot a few days later.

How would she think of him if he did such a thing? How about his father, the man he had never really met outside of a few blurry childhood memories? Some old pensioner who'd honorably discharged but concealed up ugly secrets with his mother. She'd been meaning to tell him once he was of age. 'Course, you couldn't talk to the dead any more than you could grow a second head on command.

For now it was likely safest- both for his personal honor and likely life- to pretend what had occurred never happened. There would still be uncomfortable interrogation, incident report filing, and stares, but nothing like what they'd do to a captured defector.

The Imperial soldier stood up from the table, slightly unsteadily.

"I'm heading back to my garrison. Thank you for the medical assistance."

Geonosis Imperial Navy Garrison
Victory-class Star Destroyer Ad Infinitum

"Sir. We're picking up a hailing signal."

"Origin?"

"ID signals appear to be from a ship designating itself as an 'ark', sir."

"It's not authorized to be here, isn't it."

"Yes, sir."

"You know the drill. Activate the tractor beams and prepare to dock."

Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers
Octo Girl Octo Girl
The Mechanist The Mechanist
Best Trekkie. Best Trekkie.
I Iamkingdomhearts1000

Suddenly the ark stopped moving and was pulled towards the victory 1. “Captain! We can’t move!” Cutter has heard of tractor beams but they were much smaller than what they were experiencing. “Shut down the power. It seems we have someone to talk to.” Outside the ship it is clearly seen that the twelve atomic engines shut off as if to say, “We surrender.”

Boomer snapped out of his bout of stress and confusion after hearing the Imperial saying he was going back to his garrison. "How do you suppose you do that? Jump out of the ship while it is moving? I do not think so." He said in a somewhat condescending tone. "Now sit down, we have a conversation to finish." He said with utmost authority. He wanted to know more about the empire, and their ways and such.

He did not think the imperials would cut back on the technology, and training with what Rost had told him. By the way it sounds, they were inefficient, and made to be disposable. Definitely not like the Clone army. Nova Squid Nova Squid Octo Girl Octo Girl The Mechanist The Mechanist I Iamkingdomhearts1000 Best Trekkie. Best Trekkie.

Ren followed the girl to the cock pit he could see she was visibly upset. Comforting others was something he could do but for now he decided it wasn’t a good time. “Well I punched the coordinates into your nav computer, you only need to fly the path and we’ll end up at my frigate.

"This Droid factory...its not like all the others...they were...building something else here...something BIG..."

said Domu, as he explored around the Droid factory, discovering that there were huge parts of machinery that looked like they were all apart of something bigger...​

Terra's Freighter
Habitation Rooms

"Right. For what rust it has this ship runs very quietly compared to the old Naval troopships."

Rost sat back down on the corner of the operating table, feeling quite a lot better now that the medicine was properly working its course.

"I'm nowhere near top level clearance but I can answer what I know about."

ISD Ad Infinitum

The smaller of the two ships, ensnared within a tractor beam, was not much of a resister; to the senior Imperial officer bedecked in infantry armor, his personal squad of Imperial stormtroopers ready behind him, it looked as if they had simply given up, the engines on the "ark" cutting out as it was drawn toward the vast Star Destroyer.

The officer and his retinue entered a shuttle as lesser-ranked men and their squads did the same. The small squadron of shuttles- outfitted with hull cutters and boarding equipment- approached the stationary Ark, seeking some sort of landing pad or access area to achieve entry.

A hailing call on standard frequencies went out to the captive vessel.

"Unknown craft, this is the commander of Imperial star destroyer Ad Infinitum. You are hereby ordered to lay down all weapons and await a boarding team. Your vessel will be impounded until mission and crew identities are confirmed. Any attempt at resisting will be met with lethal force, up to and including the destruction of your ship, if need be. This is your first and final warning."

"This is ark 06 to infinitum. This vessel is unarmed. Besides we would have shot you already if we had them in the first place. We are an evacuation vessel. Our planet was destroyed due to a moon sized meteor. This ship is all that is left of our kind. Also. I didn't think that there was anyone else out here."

Terra's Freighter
Habitation Rooms

"Right. For what rust it has this ship runs very quietly compared to the old Naval troopships."

Rost sat back down on the corner of the operating table, feeling quite a lot better now that the medicine was properly working its course.

"I'm nowhere near top level clearance but I can answer what I know about."

ISD Ad Infinitum

The smaller of the two ships, ensnared within a tractor beam, was not much of a resister; to the senior Imperial officer bedecked in infantry armor, his personal squad of Imperial stormtroopers ready behind him, it looked as if they had simply given up, the engines on the "ark" cutting out as it was drawn toward the vast Star Destroyer.

The officer and his retinue entered a shuttle as lesser-ranked men and their squads did the same. The small squadron of shuttles- outfitted with hull cutters and boarding equipment- approached the stationary Ark, seeking some sort of landing pad or access area to achieve entry.

A hailing call on standard frequencies went out to the captive vessel.

"Unknown craft, this is the commander of Imperial star destroyer Ad Infinitum. You are hereby ordered to lay down all weapons and await a boarding team. Your vessel will be impounded until mission and crew identities are confirmed. Any attempt at resisting will be met with lethal force, up to and including the destruction of your ship, if need be. This is your first and final warning."

"Stow it all. I need to know everything you know. I do not need any top clearance info." Boomer said in annoyance. he could really use more info than what was previously give.

He sighed, and rubbed his temples. "Now, let's start where we left off." he said as he cleared his mind of an upset terra, and everything prior as he prepare to listen to what the imperial was about to tell him.

Terra's Freighter
Habitation Rooms

"Right." started Rost. "After the Clone Wars ended, the CIS died out pretty quickly. The Republic was reorganized into the Empire, the Clone Troopers into the Stormtrooper Corps, and so on and so forth. They took all the non-Clone infantry the Republic had been using- including allied worlds' armies- and conglomerated them into one Imperial Army, as well as tried to introduce some degree of standardization. That would be the equipment I've got."

"Presently the Empire has a big problem on its hand; some people don't really take kindly to the fact that the Republic is dead. They don't seem to be organized or well-drilled for what I hear but they're everywhere, even down here where there's tighter security than anywhere else in the Empire I've seen. That was why my squad was patrolling. As for why there's so much security, I couldn't tell you."

ISD Ad Infinitum

"Understood, Ark. Open your hangars and prepare for parley. We will need to take your higher officers for questioning while your ship is impounded. Comply and you will be treated fairly."

Terra's Freighter
Habitation Rooms

"Right." started Rost. "After the Clone Wars ended, the CIS died out pretty quickly. The Republic was reorganized into the Empire, the Clone Troopers into the Stormtrooper Corps, and so on and so forth. They took all the non-Clone infantry the Republic had been using- including allied worlds' armies- and conglomerated them into one Imperial Army, as well as tried to introduce some degree of standardization. That would be the equipment I've got."

"Presently the Empire has a big problem on its hand; some people don't really take kindly to the fact that the Republic is dead. They don't seem to be organized or well-drilled for what I hear but they're everywhere, even down here where there's tighter security than anywhere else in the Empire I've seen. That was why my squad was patrolling. As for why there's so much security, I couldn't tell you."

ISD Ad Infinitum

"Understood, Ark. Open your hangars and prepare for parley. We will need to take your higher officers for questioning while your ship is impounded. Comply and you will be treated fairly."

Boomer sighed, and looked at rost with a serious expression. "I guess they do not know that I am still standing." He looked at Rost's equipment, and shook his head. "If your equipment is standard, then the standards must be low. For your squad could not take much blaster fire with how thin it looks. Then again, you do not have shields either." He added. "Though the republic is dead, The spirit of it still lives, based on what you told me. That is a good thing to hear. Well... Maybe not for you."

Boomer cracks some kinks out of his neck, and cracked his knuckles. "Anything else I should know? Or is that it?"

"Yes. But is there room for our 350 safety bots and 30,000 civilians? Also if it is okay with you. Are you able to leave our ship as it Is? I don't want to be set free only to have an antimatter bomb put in the ship. Helmsman! Initiate docking thrusters. Prepare the loading ramps for disembarking of passengers and crew." Then the radio cuts out. As the ARK is brought closer, tiny engines are seen flickering on and off in order to keep the massive vessel in line. "This is captain cutter. We are disengaging electromagnetic fields so if you experience minor power fluctuations keep in mind that it is just the magnetic field shutting off."

Terra's ship closed in on its location intended. She just drove the ship until...

"Hey..." Terra said to the navigator. "I don't know your name but... I have a question.." she asked as she sighed. "If there was a Jedi... Somewhere out there... What would that mean to you?" she did not take her eyes from up front.

Ren turned as the girl asked a question, an odd one at that. “A jedi? Hmmm....” the thought never rally crossed his mind about how he would feel about a jedi. He was sure Maccus had probably seen one, he even mentioned him too, name was Kit Fisto. “You know I’m not entirely sure, don’t really know too much, in fact it honestly wouldn’t really affect me. I’m just a scientist, I don’t participate in this stupid war, I just do my own research with my wife and friends, we provide for ourselves and we have a lot of money from all the research grants we get.”

Terra sighed. Of course she would get an answer like that. She looked up ahead to see the ship the were to go to. "Prepare for landing... Ship straight ahead." She said as she slowed down in order to make sure she didn't ram straight into the ship. The Mechanist The Mechanist Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers Nova Squid Nova Squid

“Ahhh my C-Roc frigate. We can go ahead and land your shop inside of it if you’d like.” Ren said as he stared out of the window. “We still gotta pick up my crawler anyways.”
Octo Girl Octo Girl

Terra's Freighter
Habitation Rooms

"That's just about it." said Rost. He looked up as the pilot announced preparation for landing. "So. About when do I get off?"

ISD Ad Infinitum
The reply over comms was swift and immediate.

"We give you no authorization to board. You and your crew will remain on ship and await our entry to your hangars. Do not attempt to force our hand."

The boarding shuttles alighted on the open hangar of the Ark nearest to its bridge, and doors hissed open. White-armored stormtroopers marched out, flanking various subalterns and a senior Imperial officer in black.

Octo Girl Octo Girl

"We haven't done anything to you. And now you are TAKING US FUCKING PRISIONER!? Well let me tell you the only way that i am going to get off this ship is if you..." And before he even finished cutter closed off the transmission. He went to the main console and set the ship's reactors to go super critical if the ship was to be tampered, modified, or even boarded without himself present on the ship.

ISD Ad Infinitum
A crew technician noted strange readings on his console, then opened comms. In the Ark's hangars, the Stormtrooper officer barely had the time to step forward off the shuttle before he was noted.

"Sir. We're detecting fluctuations in the vessel's reactors. It's consistent with self-destruct settings."

"Everyone back inside. We're pulling out."

As his shuttles returned to him, the Star Destroyer's commander looked onto the nearby vessel with annoyance. He could simply blow it to pieces- justifiable, given that a large, massively-crewed vessel that could potentially be anything but a passenger ship was interfering with an Imperial vessel on high-security patrol, but the thought of the sheer paperwork involved dissuaded him. Surely they couldn't be terrorists; they were acting far too stupidly to be recon, and if they had wanted to board his vessel they would have already. A simpler option would be enough to get rid of them.

"SD Ad Infinitum to vessel ARK-06. Leave this system immediately and do not attempt hostile action or you will be fired upon. This is your final warning."

Octo Girl Octo Girl

"We'll all be getting off, but allowing you to go back to Empire sounds like a bad idea to me. Maybe we could keep you a little longer if we wanted to. Afterall, I haven't shot you thus far. Maybe you would be of use some other way..." Boomer said in a thoughtful tone. "But that is ultimately the Pilot's decision on what she wants to do with you." He then sighed, and then stood up. "If he does try anything funny, I will make sure he regrets it." He thought as he went over to the turret controls, and sat in the seat, and looked at the barren view.

"ALL ENGINES AHEAD FLANK!!" cutter ordered. The twelve atomic engines roared to life and the ship began to move away at maximum speed (Which in reality was still nowhere near the speed of light... but cut me some imperial slack okay?). A crewmember looked at cutter from his console, "So we're just gonna run?" He asked. Cutter didn't even look at him, "Not until we can find a way to fight..."

Nova Squid Nova Squid

Users who are viewing this thread

Back