• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Star Wars: New Hope Arises

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Terra was trying to outspeed the tiefighter. "It's in the seat behind me, just sit down and move the seat sideways." she said as she came closer to the mountain. "We are about to enter smugglers crevice. Too tight of quarters for the tiefighter to enter, but we can slip right in."

The Mechanist The Mechanist

Boomer felt the shaking and trembling as they were fired upon. "What in blazes..!? How long have I been stuck in this rock!?!" He said as he saw a TIE fighter, a fighter he has never seen before. He then started to fire upon the strafing ship. "Shields at 25%... We need to hurry this up." He said as he tried to aim for the Fighter, but it was much faster than any ship he had seen and piloted before.

They lifted off, with the Fighter tailing them. "The damn this thing is fast. Maybe if I slow down my shots... And lead it..." He said, before he heard they were going into a tight Crevice. "Better make it fast, not much longer till the shields go down!" He exclaimed as the fighter gained distance. Octo Girl Octo Girl The Mechanist The Mechanist Nova Squid Nova Squid I Iamkingdomhearts1000 Best Trekkie. Best Trekkie.

“Well alright...but please don’t leave the planet, I really do need my ship.” Ren said heading to the side and plugging in the coordinates.

Vent softly hummed to himself as he continued to work on the imperial. “Don’t bother trying to hide it I know you’re awake, elevated heart rate was the first sign.” He said laughing to himself. “I’m a good enough doctor to know when someone is awake or knocked out.” He said treating the imperials wound. “Now stay calm and stay relaxed, if you move you may hurt yourself further, from your own wounds and from my karkadon friend here who will protect me if you act aggressively.”
Maccus was leaning against the wall, eyeing the imperial as Vent worked on treating him, the republic military symbol on his clone wars uniform very visible.
Elizabeth was already preparing the other turret for combat, “this junker better not fall apart on me.”

Terra's Freighter
Habitation Rooms

So they weren't going to kill him, at least not yet. That opened some options to Rost- slavery, ransom (haha, who would pay for a disposable grunt?), or maybe this was all a setup and they were piping truth serum into his veins to get a few facts out of him before he expired. All of it could be possible, he was an enemy combatant and they could do anything they'd like. Not that the Empire would bother going out of their way for him- he was good as lost in their eyes.

But the amount of blast-from-the-past type events that had happened did manage to grant him a small intellectual respite from concerning his own death. He knew a bit about the Old Republic. He'd been born before it fell, enough that his family (though officially they were Imperials through and through) were still career soldiers of the Republic for generations. He knew that symbol by heart.

Could these guys be Republican holdouts? Some people who didn't get the message the Clone Wars survived? Perhaps. It wasn't out of the question; as late as a month before he had heard of battle droids still being disposed of in the Outer Rim. Made sense that if some vestige of the Separatists survived, some of the Republic could too.

For now he remained still and kept his mouth shut. The last thing he needed was that seafood abomination leering at him to get any wrong ideas, not when he didn't have a blaster ready and a bayonet fixed.

Smuggler's Crevice Entry
Skyline of Geonosis

The smuggler's crevice- damn it. It was standing Imperial procedure in the sector to not attempt the dangerous run; more than acceptable amounts of crack Imperial pilots had been dashed against the walls, often right next to the very smugglers and criminals they were pursuing.

The pilot swore under his breath and circled back- no use flying over the crevice when it would expose him to return fire as soon as they left. He flicked the yoke and wheeled back towards base- for another incident report and combat log, perhaps a reprimand, and certainly no glory to be won.

Far below, where the compound fires raged, he could see Imperial transports belatedly arrive. Anyone on the ground still would have a bad time dealing with numerous squads of angry troopers. But for now their suspects had escaped.

Apprehension was the Navy's job now.

Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers
Octo Girl Octo Girl

Terra stopped before the crevice, the shields needed to be repaired and refueling was needed. Luckily she had enough fuel and an ace repairman. "Alright... Cries averted for the time being." she said as she stood up from the seat. "This ship won't fall apart. It looks like it but I only fixed what was broken on it." she said as she picked up a fuel canister. "Welcome aboard the Everlast." she said happily as she left the room.

Sera was down below the cockpit already working on minor repairs to the shield and welding what was left to be welded beforehand. They did not have much time and they both knew that.

Terra walked into the main quarters. She saw the group huddled around the soldier she had made the stun Bolt hit. "Let him up. If he wants to leave, let him..." she said as she started to walk away. "Just so you know, imperialist..." she said as she stopped before a door. "If you do leave... You are just going to be cannon fodder for those you think are fighting for the right cause... They don't care about anyone..." she said, getting serious as she left the room with the fuel canister.

The Mechanist The Mechanist Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers Nova Squid Nova Squid

With their escape, Boomer sighed with relief. In all his time in the War. He had never experienced anything like this before. He gets up, and walked on over to the the entrance of the primary guns, leaning in a dark spot, the only thing giving him away, the blue glow of his visor, and the sleek shine of his armor. He stood there, and listened to Terra. "Imperialist? Huh... I am out of the loop apparently. And he may have some answers."

Boomer walked on over, set his rifle down next to the entrance of the gun's cockpit. "So... Since I have been out of the loop for as long as the end of the War. Why don't you catch me up on a few things, starting with how your little Empire started. And do not try anything either, I will shoot you faster than everyone else can draw their weapons." Boomer said as he removed his helmet, and set it on the table, and sat down on the bench across Rost. "Now tell me, man to man. What is the Empire? And how did it Start?" He asked the injured imperial, calmly, but something about that calmness would make shivers roll down any sane person's spine. Nova Squid Nova Squid I Iamkingdomhearts1000 Best Trekkie. Best Trekkie. The Mechanist The Mechanist Octo Girl Octo Girl

The ithorian turned to the commando, “please im working, do not disturb my patient, he needs his rest.”
Maccus approached the commando, “I never thought I’d ever see a friendly trooper again.” He said to him, his outfit bearing the same republic symbol that Boomers armor bore. Elizabeth climbed out of the turret and entered the room, “where’s Ren? All that shooting got me worked up and need him for a distraction.” “Cockpit...” vent said as he continued to treat the imperial.

Terra's Freighter
Habitation Rooms

Well, Rost thought, this is how it ends.

"I can tell him." If he made himself useful, he thought, he might get five, ten more minutes before they dumped him out and shot him. Coward. You should have just given name, rank, and number like a good soldier.

The good soldiers are lying on Geonosis right now torn in ten, fifteen pieces by Imperial weaponry.

Fuck it.

"The Republic is gone." Haken took a deep breath, then gestured to the distinct wheel-shaped patch on the clone's gear, the insignia of the Grand Army of the Republic. He grit his teeth as the wound in his gut was treated, and continued.

"There's only the Empire, now." His hand turned down to the modified variant on his own uniform's shoulder patch. "Clones like you, they killed all the Jedi. Something about a rebellion. Now the whole galaxy is up in arms against each other, again."

Boomer scowled at being interrupted by the Ithorian. He then looked at Maccus, and inquisitively looked at him. "What species are you? I have never seen you kind before... Then again, the only species I have seen is Geonosian, and a few others I cannot think of.... Twi'lek is one of them, Like Shaak Ti (I hope I am spelling them right.)" He said as he sighed. "That was a long time ago, evidently. "You also seem to be Republic as well... Glad to know we are on the same side." He saw the Emblem on the Kakarodon's suit. He had wondered why he has never seen this person before, then again, he had never seen anyone, apart from the Occasional Geonosian Warrior. Nova Squid Nova Squid The Mechanist The Mechanist Octo Girl Octo Girl Best Trekkie. Best Trekkie. I Iamkingdomhearts1000

Terra's Freighter
Habitation Rooms

Well, Rost thought, this is how it ends.

"I can tell him." If he made himself useful, he thought, he might get five, ten more minutes before they dumped him out and shot him. Coward. You should have just given name, rank, and number like a good soldier.

The good soldiers are lying on Geonosis right now torn in ten, fifteen pieces by Imperial weaponry.

Fuck it.

"The Republic is gone." Haken took a deep breath, then gestured to the distinct wheel-shaped patch on the clone's gear, the insignia of the Grand Army of the Republic. He grit his teeth as the wound in his gut was treated, and continued.

"There's only the Empire, now." His hand turned down to the modified variant on his own uniform's shoulder patch. "Clones like you, they killed all the Jedi. Something about a rebellion. Now the whole galaxy is up in arms against each other, again."

"I know the Jedi Genocide part. I was one of the ones whk disobeyed Order 66. Tell me who started it, and how." He said Impatiently, looking back at Rost. He then put together that the emblems of the Relublic and Empire were very similar. He did not know what to think. He hid his confusion with a well made pokerface. "Keep going. I want to know more."

Terra's Freighter
Habitation Rooms

"I'll tell you what the official reports said, because that's all I know." Haken started.

"Chancellor Palpatine had an assassination attempt on him by the Jedi. They screwed up his face and nearly killed him. So he ordered the clones to purge the Jedi- that Order 66 thing you mentioned?"

The trooper let his lungs fill with air again; refreshing, such a simple action, now that he didn't have to fight to breathe with an open hole in his stomach.

"After everything winded down the Jedi were basically gone. Palpatine made a speech- it got broadcasted all over the galaxy- and a few days after that there was no more Republic. They 'reorganized' it into an Empire for universal peace and security, at least according to them. For me, it's been shooting the breeze on a backwater shithole where they don't tell you what's going on, and occasionally shooting at guerrillas. That's about all I know."

He suddenly seemed to remember something.

"Oh, and one more thing. You're legally an Imperial stormtrooper if I'm not mistaken, the clone troopers were reorganized with the rest of the armed forces. Most of 'em make up the core of the Stormtroopers as the rumor mill goes. Not much use trying to make use of that though, you'd have missed the new-gen armor they wear."

The group listened intently before begging could be heard front the cock pit, “elizabeth easy!”
Shaking his head Maccus spoke up, “Im a karkadon by the way, fought alongside your brothers on mon calamari.” Turning to the imperial he spoke up once more, “the imperial armor is plastic compared to a commandos armor. I’m partially familiar with their armaments. Katarn class armor, some of the best.”
Vent sat back in his seat, “I see you’re well then....if you need any more medication tell me.”

Terra was outside, refueling the ship and muttering to herself. "How did I do that... No... No that was not me.. " she said to herself shaking her head. "Maybe.... Magnets... Or the wind.." then she noticed something odd. The refuel cell was doing itself while Terra was trying to figure things out. She screamed loud enough that it was heard inside the ship, which caused the cell to fall to the ground, clanging a bit.
Nova Squid Nova Squid Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers The Mechanist The Mechanist

"Stormtroopers? They stopped cloning Jango Fett's DNA?" all this infromation took a bit to sink in. But one thing was for sure, he may be legally a stormtrooper, but his mind and heart were with the republic, his brothers. "What sort of Gear are they packing? I assume it is not Katarn Class armor like mine, along with my DC-17 Blaster Rifle, which you also probably do not have." He tried to imagine what gear the man was talking about. If anything, he was content with his weapons and armor, since they always got the job done, and out of a battle alive.

He then heard the strange alien speaking, A Karkadon, he said. "Karkadon? Never heard of them. Then again, I have never left this planet the minute I set foot on it." He added.

Boomer heard the screaming, and immediately put on his helmet, and grabbed his rifle, made haste to terra. "Are you Alright!?" he asked as he looked at the scared girl. I Iamkingdomhearts1000 Best Trekkie. Best Trekkie. Nova Squid Nova Squid The Mechanist The Mechanist Octo Girl Octo Girl

"I... It was... I don't..." the girl was frazzled. "I was filling the fuel back up... My mind wandered.... And then all of a sudden the fuel cell is floating in mid air and as soon as I scream it falls down." she said, explaining it as best she could. She was still scared from the event.

"...Phew...scouting out this planet...wasn't as easy...as i thought it was going to be..." said Domu, wearing a desert mask with goggles and a poncho, as he made his way through a sandstorm on a part of Geonosis.

"Sir! We have radio contact with a ship!" Cutter was surprised and said, "Send it through." He reached up to the radio comm. and said, "This is Captain Cutter of ARK 06! We are attempting to communicate with you." *It would take about 5 minutes for the message to reach the other ship. However what they didn't realize was that the ship they just contacted was an Victory I Star destroyer.*

"Hold on. You said that it was floating in mid air?" He thought about it for a moment, and had a flash back once more. He and his squad were pinned down by Geonosians, and seriously out number. "Advisor! We need some backup, Now! We are outnumber here!" His squad leader exclaimed as he had taken down 2 geonosians within 2 seconds. "Alright Alpha squad, I will see if I can get some backup for you." The advisor said as Boomer heard a familiar Jedi's voice on the comms. "Commandos, this is General Kenobi, I am enroute to your position!"
"Sir... Was that...?"
"Yes Alpha, that was who you were thinking."
The flashback faded, and he shook his head. "You just used the Force. No doubt about it." Octo Girl Octo Girl

Terra's Freighter
Habitation Rooms

The Imperial trooper described what he knew regarding the Stormtroopers.

"They're fanatically loyal to the Emperor, very well trained. Their job description involves storming ground, it's us that hold pacified worlds afterwards. Their armor doesn't look like it has as many pieces as yours but I've heard stories of them taking blaster bolts to the chest and getting back up to continue advancing. Their rifle, E-11 platform I believe, is a lot shorter than yours- all the combat flicks they make of 'em show lots of hip fire and charging."

Haken was cut off by screaming from the outside of the ship. For a moment the Imperial soldier tensed up- was this a chance to get out? No, not everyone was going to investigate, just the clone for the moment. That hole in his stomach, too- might be patched up, but running could reopen it. No. Stay put for now, Haken thought- that's the better choice.

Outside, muffled voices continued. All he could make out was something about a fuel can.

Octo Girl Octo Girl
Best Trekkie. Best Trekkie.

Vent heard the screams but stayed seated knowing the clone could handle it on his own.
Maccus kept watch over the Imperial as Elizabeth and Ren walked into the room. “So when will we get to my ship?” Ren asked looking around. “Where’s the captain and the commando?”

"Th-there has to be some mistake Boomer..." Terra said, scared. "I'm not a Jedi.... I'm just some girl that was 'freed' by some raiders and survived with Sera." she said, still freaking out. "The Jedi were wiped out, I am not a Jedi so how can I use the force..."

"Th-there has to be some mistake Boomer..." Terra said, scared. "I'm not a Jedi.... I'm just some girl that was 'freed' by some raiders and survived with Sera." she said, still freaking out. "The Jedi were wiped out, I am not a Jedi so how can I use the force..."

"From what one Jedi told me, it works in mysterious ways... And I do not think all jedi are wiped out. If we can find one, they may help you with using the Force." Boomer said as he put a hand on her shoulder. "Maybe the Force chose you for some reason..." He added. He sighed, upon meeting a young girl with a ship, she is unknowingly a jedi. This day keeps getting better and better.

"Just try to be careful, from what our friend told me, the jedi are supposed to be dead since Order 66 was executed." The commando then removed his hand from Terra's shoulder. It was clear she was scared, but he did not know how to calm her. He was glad he had a respect for jedi of all shapes and sizes. Octo Girl Octo Girl Nova Squid Nova Squid The Mechanist The Mechanist I Iamkingdomhearts1000 Best Trekkie. Best Trekkie.

"...An old Droid factory? could this be where the plans are?"

said Domu after long scouting out the planet of Geonosis, keeping himself out of way's harm when he saw that battles were going on between sides, finally, he entered an old Droid factory in the hopes that he would find the backup plans he was still trying to find from earlier...​

Terra, wanting to drop the subject, immediately replied to Ren. "This ship can survive exiting the atmosphere... It's just... Re-entering that's the problem..." she said with a sigh. She picked the fuel cell up off the ground and turned to Boomer. "I am not a Jedi... Even if I was, it would be one more bad thing in my life..." she said as she boarded the ship and headed for the cockpit, Sera right behind her.
Nova Squid Nova Squid Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers The Mechanist The Mechanist
I Iamkingdomhearts1000 (join the discord)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back