• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Star Wars / Kylux RP!

CoronaAustralis

My name is Corona and I’m looking for a new partner!

Here’s a little about me:
  • I’ve been RPing for a little over 4 years!
  • I’m semi-literate: I enjoy about a paragraph of a reply, but after there it gets tedious, or I just get... bored.
  • I’m pretty literate when it comes to grammar, too. It irks me when people use too many ‘and’s, or commas. Please know how to use capital letters, and know the difference between ‘there’, ‘their’, and ‘they’re’!
  • I’m always open for rp. Always.
  • I live in EST but am almost always up. Don’t hesitate to send me a reminder if I haven’t talked to you in a bit. I forget! I’ll never get mad.
  • I don’t do doubles. Sorry!
Now that we’ve finished my introductions, let’s get to the goods:

I’m looking for a roleplay partner!

I’m looking for a rp partner that will play Armitage Hux in a Kylux rp.

What I’m looking for:
  • Please be literate! I like a nice, one paragraph reply. Of course, quality over quantity! I don’t do one-liners, though. Sorry.
  • Please be 18+. The starter we create is probably going to contain adult content. (Like cursing, or drinking.)
  • Someone who can reply fairly quickly? I won’t ever get mad if you can’t reply: life happens! I just use instant messengers for that purpose: they’re instant. On that topic...
  • Someone who has instant messengers! I have multiple, so..
  • Instagram > discord > tumblr

If you’ve got through all of that, you can absolutely DM me.
My discord: #5500CoronaAustraliss
My tumblr: StackedFloor
If you’d like to send me a message there, that’s great too! I’m looking forward to working with you!

Last edited:
Greetings Corona! I'm surprised yet thrilled to find a fellow Kylux shipper on RPN! I was worried we had all been killed by what "The Last Jedi" did to us. I do not view General Armitage Hux as weak or idiotic as he was depicted for "comedic affect". His anger, with red saggy eyes, was very much exaggerated. I can appreciate how the writers, if you can call them that, tried to show how upset he was that Starkiller Base was destroyed, but I felt they could have handled it better without resorting to insult and degrade him as nothing but a "cartoon villain" as one of my friends described him. I do view General Armitage Hux as a tragic hero, a proud soldier who is haunted by having to prove himself worthy of the title thrust upon him especially while struggling with his closeted sexuality. Anyone with gaydar can see that his "irritation" with Kylo Ren is merely a mask to hide the crush he has on the young Sith Lord and they both know it. I have written as Armitage many times and it would be an honor for me to continue and I very much wish to thank you Corona for continuing to be a fan despite what may be displayed on screen.

Greetings Corona! I'm surprised yet thrilled to find a fellow Kylux shipper on RPN! I was worried we had all been killed by what "The Last Jedi" did to us. I do not view General Armitage Hux as weak or idiotic as he was depicted for "comedic affect". His anger, with red saggy eyes, was very much exaggerated. I can appreciate how the writers, if you can call them that, tried to show how upset he was that Starkiller Base was destroyed, but I felt they could have handled it better without resorting to insult and degrade him as nothing but a "cartoon villain" as one of my friends described him. I do view General Armitage Hux as a tragic hero, a proud soldier who is haunted by having to prove himself worthy of the title thrust upon him especially while struggling with his closeted sexuality. Anyone with gaydar can see that his "irritation" with Kylo Ren is merely a mask to hide the crush he has on the young Sith Lord and they both know it. I have written as Armitage many times and it would be an honor for me to continue and I very much wish to thank you Corona for continuing to be a fan despite what may be displayed on screen.

Thanks for your reply! I totally agree with you. Hux is such an incredible character. Were you looking to rp on an app?

Hi I was looking for someone just like you! I love to rp Kylux and I love to play Hux so as long as you play Kylo, it's all good. And I live in the EST time zone as well so it makes it easier. If you are interested in role-playing with me, let me know. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back