• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Star Wars: Jedi Rising OOC

XD

Valin already has two students that are quite diametrically opposed in both character and beliefs. xd

Adobe Adobe I have a plan for how our characters can meet:

They both board the same shuttle and are vaguely aware of another Force sensitive in the area, but otherwise don't notice each other. A gang of criminals has also boarded in an attempt to escape the police, and when the police come after them, they hijack the shuttle, taking the passengers hostage until they can get to a spaceport. Right before the hijacking, Ardan and Abelith both receive a premonition of what's about to happen, and are able to react quickly. They subdue the criminals and bring the shuttle to a safe landing, where the police take them into custody. They find themselves headed in the same direction, since they both need to find other transportation, and have a brief conversation. Abelith knows or suspects Ardan is Force sensitive, so she keeps finding excuses to tag along.

Any objections or suggestions? If not, I'll just jump right in, if that's okay with you.

They both board the same shuttle and are vaguely aware of another Force sensitive in the area, but otherwise don't notice each other. A gang of criminals has also boarded in an attempt to escape the police, and when the police come after them, they hijack the shuttle, taking the passengers hostage until they can get to a spaceport. Right before the hijacking, Ardan and Abelith both receive a premonition of what's about to happen, and are able to react quickly. They subdue the criminals and bring the shuttle to a safe landing, where the police take them into custody. They find themselves headed in the same direction, since they both need to find other transportation, and have a brief conversation. Abelith knows or suspects Ardan is Force sensitive, so she keeps finding excuses to tag along.

Any objections or suggestions? If not, I'll just jump right in, if that's okay with you.
Yeah that sounds good, If you want to write the first post then I'll send a response. I'm also think I'm going to tweak Abelith's bio a bit, cause its a little bare bones right now

Yeah that sounds good, If you want to write the first post then I'll send a response. I'm also think I'm going to tweak Abelith's bio a bit, cause its a little bare bones right now
Alright! I'll get started on that when I have the chance.

ATTENTION ALL ROLEPLAYERS

I will be taking a semi-hiatus, however this roleplay will still be active. I simply will not be as active as I have been previously.
During my hiatus, there will be a temporary GM in my place until my return.
If you have any questions, shoot me a Direct Message and I will get to you as soon as I can.

- Cicada3301

Obsidian Obsidian
Adobe Adobe
Monday Monday
Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi
Veiled Dream Veiled Dream
LibbyM098 LibbyM098
Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford

Now I don't barge in all late but you don't mind if I become the transportation do you? Seems like a fun way for 3 force sensitives to come together but my character is using force concealment so it's rather difficult to tell if he is force sensitive or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back