• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Star Wars FxF Search (11/29)

Musa Ink

Hey Guys. I'm looking for someone to do a Star Wars rp with. I would like to it be an FxF and I would love if you could match my responce lengths (About 2-4 paragraphs to start and then about 1 paragraph from there).

I would like for Sith Apprentace x Jedi Padawan Star Cross Lovers type rp. I would play the Sith Apprentace and the RP would take place before Order 66. We would be playing as Ocs (But if you have a Canon Padawan you like then have at it. Our character's ages will be between 16-18)

I have somewhat of a plot in mind and I'm open to adding more so please reply or pm me if you are interested. The romance in the rp will be more fluff once we get to it. See you on the other side.​

Last edited:
If you’re still looking, I could try my hand with female Jedi Padawan. I think I’ve got a mirilian oc around and I’d like to rp a Star Wars set before order 66. (Currently binging clone wars on Disney +)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back