• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Star Wars: Dedication [Closed]

Well we are still accepting! Tell me about them, and were they joining any particular faction?
Two of them would be sith, with the middle brother being Jedi. The three were sold as child slaves in their earlier years after the death of their parents. They broke free with help from their raw usage of the force. They were found by a Sith Lord who took them in, but the middle child fled after a couple of years, he would be found by the Jedi some time after and be trained as one.
The other two brothers remained loyal to the Sith, the oldest will be the most trained and skilled while the youngest has more raw power and potential. The youngest one is also by far more cruel, even worrying the oldest (who isn’t exactly a saint).
It’ll be more detailed when we come to creating sheets, but that is the outline

Are the Sith largely fighting eachother for now? Is the rest of the galaxy aware of the Sith's existence? Are the Jedi looking to fight the Sith off the bat or just looking to see what's going down? And then I am curious, are all the mandolorians turned Sith? Or are they a separate faction? Did the neutral force wardens already join with the mandolorians? Thanks for bearing with all the questions everyone! Catch ya later! : )

Are the Sith largely fighting eachother for now? Is the rest of the galaxy aware of the Sith's existence? Are the Jedi looking to fight the Sith off the bat or just looking to see what's going down? And then I am curious, are all the mandolorians turned Sith? Or are they a separate faction? Did the neutral force wardens already join with the mandolorians? Thanks for bearing with all the questions everyone! Catch ya later! : )
The Force Wardens are allied with the True Mandolorians

Think of this like a Sith Civil War.

The galaxy is most aware of the Sith, but Darth Krayt has just left a number of forces in tatters. (Whether Krayt is still alive has yet to be decided)

The allied Sith Warlords have risen up to take advantage of the chaos, they seek to destroy the One Sith Order, what they consider a blight on the Sith way. As well as to finish off the Jedi for good. As well as fulfill their own personal goals.

The Jedi are on the run. After the order having been decimated, and the temple destroyed, many Jedi have scattered. A full head on attack would be suicide... but they may take advantage of the Sith infighting to make their move. But as of now, they got to survive.

Mandalorians remain a nuetral faction. Only a couple clans have joined the Sith, just as clan Ordo, and maybe a couple more, have allied with the Force Wardens. But there are just as many clans that would disapprove of such actions.

Do the Sith control a lot of systems? Are their armies remnants of the empire? Are you thinking of using like a cannon map for the period? If not that is also awesome!

Do the Sith control a lot of systems? Are their armies remnants of the empire? Are you thinking of using like a cannon map for the period? If not that is also awesome!
Probably! Dont know yet. I'm stil not the absolute most familiar with that period yet.

And if anybody can find me a canon map of the era, then I'll use it.

I've been unable to find a map. Needless to say, Darth Krayt is kicking ass, and is currently the dominant power, with the Fel Empire being second to him.

I think we might be able to squeeze in one more. Tell me about them!
Well, there an ex Jedi padawan, but due to various mental and external factors, they fled the old order, living a mundane life in hiding with only basic training.

That they are.

I'm trying to find a suitable intro point. And I'd rather not have to NPC Darth Krayt.

Do you all want Darth Krayt to be alive or not? If he is, then dont expect things to go the canon route.

Well, there an ex Jedi padawan, but due to various mental and external factors, they fled the old order, living a mundane life in hiding with only basic training.
Well, the new jedi order is essentially destroyed at this point. So he lucked out.

What would you like to see done with him?(or her)

Well, the new jedi order is essentially destroyed at this point. So he lucked out.

What would you like to see done with him?(or her)
Honestly, I really dont mind, I can see her going both ways, coming back to her old training, or finally giving on to her more destructive side. However Im leaning more toward her staying true to the light.

Ah! I see my buddy D. Rex has his own Star Wars game! Heya D.! And heya folks!

I'm Dann and I game with D. in a few other realms of imagination. Just came in to say I think D. Rex is a seriously good roleplayer who genuinely gives a damn about the games he's in. Follow his lead, work together as a good PC group, and I think you'll have a great game and fond memories to share. Oh, and since you're playing Sith with D. involved, I'm guessing you'll probably get to satisfyingly Force Choke the living hell out of jerks who have it coming. Heh!

Have fun together!

Honor and fun,
Dann =)

Honestly, I really dont mind, I can see her going both ways, coming back to her old training, or finally giving on to her more destructive side. However Im leaning more toward her staying true to the light.
Well the light side sure could use her! And the dark side and grey would be hungry for her.

Do you need any help with her?

I have a basic character sheet done, but it feels a little shallow at the moment, especially in the personality and biography sections.

Ah! I see my buddy D. Rex has his own Star Wars game! Heya D.! And heya folks!

I'm Dann and I game with D. in a few other realms of imagination. Just came in to say I think D. Rex is a seriously good roleplayer who genuinely gives a damn about the games he's in. Follow his lead, work together as a good PC group, and I think you'll have a great game and fond memories to share. Oh, and since you're playing Sith with D. involved, I'm guessing you'll probably get to satisfyingly Force Choke the living hell out of jerks who have it coming. Heh!

Have fun together!

Honor and fun,
Dann =)
Too kind of words, Dannigan! Your vote of confidence means a lot!

D. Rex, I feel like wether you do it canon or not it will be awesome! Is the republic still a faction?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back