• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Star Wars: Dedication [Closed]

Fair enough. I suppose that stuff will be easier to flesh out the rp fleshes out.
Besides, Vortiger and how he's going to fit into things will likely be my main focus starting off. I'm digging the dynamic he currently has.

Straight forward enough. Those are friends. Don't kill and eat friends. Those are not friends. Kill and eat not friends.
Seems like solid logic to me.

Definitely curious to see which side he ends up joining.

I'm thinking of making a Mandalorian Force Sensitive, looking to unite the Mandalorians against Krayt.
Should we decided that Krayt be alive at this time. Will need some more information on the matter and state of the galaxy and its factions.

Otherwise the concept is most welcome.

I have 1 confirmed Sith Lord. I will need 2 or 3 more. These Lords will be of Master tier. And will be granted some clout to do their part of the plot.

I don't play nicely nor do I like sharing. Expect resistance.
If you played nice I would not have let you play a Sith Lord.

The last thing I want to see is Sith Lords getting all buddy buddy. Even though you will be working together, I expect some backstabbing and god tier level power plays.

Sith: "My Lord, we have an incoming transmission from a massive fleet..."
Krayt/Other Sith Lord: "Patch it through."
Comms: "....KOTTEEEEEEE! "
*massive Mandalorian fleet appears out of hyperspace, with it's soldiers all headbanging as they go full tilt*

I fucking love the Mandalorians. What mad lads.

Sith: "My Lord, we have an incoming transmission from a massive fleet..."
Krayt/Other Sith Lord: "Patch it through."
Comms: "....KOTTEEEEEEE! "
*massive Mandalorian fleet appears out of hyperspace, with it's soldiers all headbanging as they go full tilt*

I fucking love the Mandalorians. What mad lads.
You'll need all the mad lad you can get. The Sith will have the greatest advantage of the factions.

Those opposing the Sith may want to consider, at the very least, not killing each other.

I'm pretty sure whenever they sit down to write a Mandalorian story, they're first question is, "Okay, how can we make these guys even more metal?" So they gave them fucking robo dragons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back