• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Star Wars AU OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
All of them can be on Alderaan and maybe IG12 is hired to assassinate the Sith Lord? Artem just happens to be there during the assassination attempt, while Jana is supposed to be IG12’s getaway pilot?

All of them can be on Alderaan and maybe IG12 is hired to assassinate the Sith Lord? Artem just happens to be there during the assassination attempt, while Jana is supposed to be IG12’s getaway pilot?
(Idk about that either,IG 12 is kind of a loner...Doing things without anyones help,but i can see this working somehow)

Maybe its a risky mission? Sith guy seems pretty powerful according to his CS. having a getaway pilot is a good safety.

Jana would be supportive of sith killing, would trump her distrust of assassin droids. (Unless it's HK like and than they can be buddies as well)

Can I interject?

This is just my thought but let’s say mid Clone Wars, Republic Intelligence recently intercepted encoded C.I.S signals regarding a high value member of the Techno Union supporting the C.I.S scheduled to have a meeting discussing a new line of improved B1 Battle Droids. Finding that all R.C. and A.R.C Troopers are currently being used in an operation regarding the capturing of a new world from the C.I.S they are forced to resort to hiring a group of bounty hunters along with sending 4 501st Troopers to accompany them in a Republic Attack Shuttle. Upon reaching the surface they are met with heavy resistance as it turns out it was all a trap elaborately set up by the C.I.S. AA Spider Droids open fire at the shuttle as soon as it reaches atmosphere and Vulture Droids are deployed forcing the emergency head detachment of the shuttle to deploy and crash landing in C.I.S territory.

Can I interject?

This is just my thought but let’s say mid Clone Wars, Republic Intelligence recently intercepted encoded C.I.S signals regarding a high value member of the Techno Union supporting the C.I.S scheduled to have a meeting discussing a new line of improved B1 Battle Droids. Finding that all R.C. and A.R.C Troopers are currently being used in an operation regarding the capturing of a new world from the C.I.S they are forced to resort to hiring a group of bounty hunters along with sending 4 501st Troopers to accompany them in a Republic Attack Shuttle. Upon reaching the surface they are met with heavy resistance as it turns out it was all a trap elaborately set up by the C.I.S. AA Spider Droids open fire at the shuttle as soon as it reaches atmosphere and Vulture Droids are deployed forcing the emergency head detachment of the shuttle to deploy and crash landing in C.I.S territory.
Clone Wars doesn’t technically exist in this timeline, but I like the idea of how they’re hiring bounty hunters to do their work, since they have a shortage of Jedi/clones. I’m not sure how I could incorporate Artem through.

Waking up to the existence of a new Sith is pretty cool. I think we can allow Darth Razarac to be a force titan, as long as its ok with everyone. Ian Temero Ian Temero

Clan Ize Clan Ize You might want to reread my interest thread, since it counts some important history. There’s a lot of Sith out there since they went into hiding for ten year or so...

Clone Wars doesn’t technically exist in this timeline, but I like the idea of how they’re hiring bounty hunters to do their work, since they have a shortage of Jedi/clones. I’m not sure how I could incorporate Artem through.

Waking up to the existence of a new Sith is pretty cool. I think we can allow Darth Razarac to be a force titan, as long as its ok with everyone. Ian Temero Ian Temero

Clan Ize Clan Ize You might want to reread my interest thread, since it counts some important history. There’s a lot of Sith out there since they went into hiding for ten year or so...
(When are we going to start this RP?)

Clone Wars doesn’t technically exist in this timeline, but I like the idea of how they’re hiring bounty hunters to do their work, since they have a shortage of Jedi/clon
I like it too. If we are doing it than why don't we set it on a hutt planet like nar shadda. It acts like a neutral world where both sides have "embassies" trying to gather support from local mercenaries and the huts. Have cold Berlin type scenario.

I like it too. If we are doing it than why don't we set it on a hutt planet like nar shadda. It acts like a neutral world where both sides have "embassies" trying to gather support from local mercenaries and the huts. Have cold Berlin type scenario.
Sounds good to me. Is everyone familiar with Nat Shadda or Tatooine, since there’s a Hutt presence there too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back