• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Star Wars AU: A Galaxy Unfolded (Closed to group)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

Gish_Sky

“I hate sand.” Artem Kesyk, a scrawny fourteen year old boy, kicked the sand that had blown onto the streets of the Tatooine market. Well, on Tatooine, sand was everywhere. It was a bitter reminder of how his stowaway on a ship had stranded him on this awful planet.

The boy scowled, leaning against the wall of a building, probably a shop of some sort. This day approximately marked the eighth year of being on this awful planet. He cursed himself for sneaking onto that freighter. For sneezing because he was cold. If he had remained silent, the ship’s crew wouldn’t have caught him. Artem could remember those minutes clearly, when he heard the voices, speaking about how they had heard something. The footsteps coming closer and closer. Trying to stay as quiet as possible. The cold metal from a gun pressed against his forehead.

Artem supposed that he should’ve been thankful for being alive to this day. What for though? Everyday was the same. Steal from someone. Hopefully not get caught. Eat some food, if he had enough credits. Artem himself didn’t even offer to help people in exchange for credits anymore; his encounter with a slave trader was enough and he didn’t want to be swindled anymore.

Kicking the wall behind him, Artem looked around at the rather large crowd in the Tatooine town. He felt something strange. He wasn’t quite sure what that feeling was. He had those feelings sometimes; it helped him predict if the day was going to go well. Today’s feeling was different though. There wasn’t a way to explain it; if he was asked to describe it, he would just call it interesting. That was it.

Artem’s stomach growled. Sure, it was only about ten in the morning, but he was already hungry. Being hungry was constantly a problem, mostly because credits were constantly in low supply. Looking around, Artem slowly placed his hand onto his blaster pistol, a rather small gun that hung from his belt. It wasn’t loaded of course; he had found it at a nearby junkyard. He used it sparingly, but it was good enough to scare some people.

He generally picked on the smaller kids who were unaccompanied, simply because they were easier to scare. The brighter the clothing, the easier of a target they were. He’d be able to follow them through the crowd. The brighter clothing represented this luxury he never knew, but Artem knew that those kids had a minimum of twenty credits on them, probably given to them by their posh parents, to buy something fickle like candy. Artem hadn’t eaten that stuff in years.

Looking around at the crowd, Artem looked at a shop vendor. He was pretty occupied by the swarms of people surrounding him, wanting to purchase his wares. Artem wasn’t eyeing any of his items for sale. He was eyeing a large box sitting on a table, a box that was used to store credits. It was filled with credits; the man couldn’t even close it now. Smirking, Artem slunk towards the shop keeper, his hands by his side. He would walk close to the box, inconspicuously take a handful of credits out, close the box and slip out. That was a pretty good plan.

Of course, there was that feeling telling him that it wasn’t a good idea. Of course it wasn’t a good idea! But Artem needed to take risks, in order to get rewards. No pain, no gain. Artem closed his eyes for a bit. No police around. Good. He didn’t want to get to know those creeps on a first name basis.

Opening his eyes, Artem walked towards the shop, letting the crowd hide him. The vendor was busy. Good. Approaching the table, Artem placed a hand on the box, slowly opening the lid and using his other hand to push some credits out.

1, 2, 3… 10, 11…

Then, Artem felt like something bad was going to happen. A split second later, he heard a booming voice.

“Hey kid! What are you doing?” Artem turned around to see the shop vendor towering above him. Grabbing the credits, Artem ran. He was kinda grateful that the store vendor was a portly Twilek man, but he still ran quite fast. Damn it! He should’ve been more careful. Running through the streets, jostling a few obnoxious people on the side.

Then, he saw those notorious uniforms. Oh no. It was the police. They had heard the portly Twilek’s cries for help. Loser. He couldn’t even handle a boy by himself. He had to get the help of the police! Artem scowled. He was trapped, the Twilek behind him and the police up front. Halting, Artem attempted to run into a store, but felt something hard collide into his back, sending him flying onto the ground.

Something was bleeding. That was for sure. Artem could taste the blood in his mouth. Feeling some nubby fingers take the credits out of his fist and handcuffing his arms behind his back, Artem groaned. So the feeling was just another bad warning about how today was going to be. He supposed that the jail cell wouldn’t be too bad. Well, now that he was fourteen, he would probably have to share it with some adult criminal. Artem hoped that he wouldn’t be squashed.

*A droid walks alone in a market place near a cantina, of course he was going to receive pay... The droid walked around before entering a cantina, the droid walks in, his head turning as the bartender in the cantina said that they don't serve droids, to which to droid responds by firing his blaster and missing the bartender on purpose... The bartender no longer questions the droid as the music continues playing, most of the people didn't interact with the droid for good reason, he was here to be paid... A human calls to the droid and it walks over to him, the human gives the droid a few credits to which the droid pulled out his blaster and nudged his leg from under the table*

IG 12:"4000, that was the deal"

*The human immediately pays the droid as he gets up and walks away, he enters the market before he looked over at the ruckus the boy was causing with the police, the droid moves past the gathering of people to get closer... He was somewhat curious of the interaction*

IG 12:"This boy is my slave, if you touch him i will have you all thrown in the Sarlacc pit"

*The droid looked at the police and vendor, both halting in their approach*

IG 12:"Come on boy"

*The droid said to Artem, motioning him over*

Lana sighed as she walked toward the market. She had just been in the spaceport negotiating her docking fee and organising a few repairs and refueling. The dock attended was an ass, a thug thinking since this planet was lawless he could do whatever he wanted. Even try to gain payment from her apart from credits. She certainly made sure she told him what he thought of it with a sharp blow to his lower extremities. He did know she had come from worse lawless planets than this was. The mechanic seemed to show more sense than him after that.

The sand, dry wind and heat did not agree with her at all. She was nautonen after all, annamphabian with a strong liking to water. How anyone would want to live in a dust bowl like this she never new, especially humans they are not much better without water. She had heard that sand people were natives of the land and were very hostile to the civilised settles considering them invaders to their land. In her opinion the could keep it, no-one was in a rash to invade their home.

Still she was here under contract, her passenger had hired her to take him here and be his getaway. She was not to break contract especially as she was short on credit. Though she was tempted with this sort of client, desperation for credits had made her agree otherwise she would have told him go take a hike. She did not like his kind or the job they did but she figured being Tatooine the target was not an innocent. At least she hoped.

Coincidently she noted her client in the market. She was surprised to see it was in a presence of a small boy. "Oh you are here... What are you doing with him?" She asked not helping assuming the worst. Her hand close to her pistol.

7877661c20b18f2518aa203f34ba5722.png

Vitals: 100%

Interacting with: Open to Interaction [Intro Post]

'Head down, hand on holster.'
The cautious mantra was practically drilled into his head once he had landed on the spaceport of Tatooine. Locals of all types, natives or not, flocked to the desert planet for a variety of reasons. To escape a troubled past. To seek out higher paying contracts. To offer protective, delivery, or other various 'services' that either benefited one or all. Most wore some hacked together mess of protective outerwear donning neutral colors. Durasteel underweave, plastoid-phrik or even more rarely, Beskar. Generally, colors that would be the last thing people ever saw in the dead of night. Except, for Price. The ARC Trooper wore the distinct white Phase One-Point-Five armored set, with a distinctly modified helmet, visor and mouthpiece. Seated at the farthest away point from the Cantina entrance, the dim lighting did little to mask the bright colors of the armor- sticking him out like a sore thumb, but also alerting anyone brazen enough to not mess with the familiar visage, lest they be another body buried out back.

Though those incidents were numerous, the Toydarian barkeep had taken to calling the man 'Phantom'. The Clone defector who spoke little word, moved quietly, and kept business moving. As far as Price was concerned, his enemy was his own. Republic, Separatist, Councilman or Senator- it didn't matter. He needed to look after himself, and with the rise of the Sith following their stunt invading Coruscant and all but capitulating the Republic, he had that to worry about as well. The ARC sighed; tapping away at a datapad quietly to himself as he angled his body to blade slightly toward the door; right arm ready to quickdraw and fire at anyone who looked like they'd draw a weapon. He wasn't sure why, but he had felt more alert than ever upon hearing the news of the invasion. Either the Republic would force him at gunpoint to be recirculated, kill him, or he'd meet his end by some telekinetic space wizard with a giant glowstick. He finalized his repair order for his ship down in the hangar bay, and tucked the datapad down and away in a rucksack by his left arm.

He just hoped no-one would pay too much attention to his apperance. He'd gotten the occasional gawk, but noone tried to interact with him- as he preferred. He couldn't help but get the feeling that this was going to be no ordinary day.

I was asleep in bed with Shmena when I woke up. I looked at her laying next to me and she was still asleep. I smiled because I was lucky to have her. She was 5 years older then me and was very pretty. She was petit and had dark hair and like everybody else was alot smaller than me but I knew from experience that she could handle anything. I clumbed out of bed and I put some clothes on. I kissed her on the forehead as she slept and left for the Jedi Temple.

My father had told me the Council had a very important mission for me. I looked around as I left out the front door. I wanted to make sure there was no one around. The Jedi forbided marriage so me and Shmena had to keep out marriage a secret so I needed to be careful not to be caught. There was no one around so I breathed a sigh of relief. I walked down the streets of Coruscant until I reached the temple. My father was standing outside waiting for me and he didn't look very happy. Emim wasn't my real father, I never knew my real father but he took me in after my mother died giving birth to me and raised me.

"Where have you been Anakim?" Emim said.

"Sorry I'm late master. Something came up last night and I had to take care of it." I replied.

My father gave me a suspicous look "We'll talk about it later Anakim. We've kept the Council waiting long enough." Emim said.

We took the elevator up to the council chambers. Emim said "You must be more careful Anakim. You don't want to give the council anymore reasons to dislike you."

"I know master. I'll try and be more careful" I said back.

The elevator stopped and we both got out and walked towards the council chambers. The council looked ever less happy then my father did but that wasn't new. I was one of the best Jedi but we didn't really see eye to eye.

"Nice of you to finally join us Earthstrider" said on of the council.

I didn't reply.

Anohter one started talking. "We have a very important mission for you Earthstrider. We belive the Sith are planning something on Tattoine and we want you to go and find out what."

I didn't like Tatooine very much. It was nothing but sand and criminals. Whenever I went there I always ended up with enough sand in my boots to bury a Jawa.

"Were also assigning you a padawan for this mission. He is a very promising indidival and will be of great assistance to you and your mission."

I was surprised. I never had had a padawan before.

"We have prepared a ship for you at the spaceport. It will take you straight ot Tatooine. May the force be with you."

Me and my father bowed before leaving the council chamber. We took the elevator down and walked out of the temple.

"Don't think this means your off the hook Anakim. When you get back we will have a talk." Emim said.

"I know master."

I really wasn't looking forward to that.

Last edited:
[Now entering Tatooine's thermosphere.]

Darth Razarač rolled her eyes as the pilot droid announced their decent. It was stupidly obvious, what with how the entire ship was heating up. It was dumb how these scraps of metal felt the need to announce everything. The ship shuttered and the petite Sith Lord watched the dusty planet's surface approached through the front viewscreen. When the shaking came to a stop she unbuckled and stood up from her seat.

[Now arriving at-]

"Shut up." She snarled as she walked away.

[Roger-roger!]

Stepping into the cargo hold she took stock of the droids in hibernation mode, giving each a rap with her knuckles as she passed by. Their own personal squadron. At least that’s what it was supposed to be. However her recent failures had made a lot of people unhappy with her, so she was sure that her “soldiers” were also meant to observe her. The thought made her blood boil and she hit the last droid in the line harder than intended, leaving a small dent.

Luckily they were here on a diplomatic mission so she didn’t have to cart around this little army, just one or two watchdogs. She scoffed. Diplomacy? Who the hell thought she was a good fit for diplomacy? Well, if it meant she could get away from the judgmental stares of those inferior to her she shouldn’t complain too much. The shuttle rocked as it touched ground and Razarač made her decision, snapping her fingers at the IG-100 Magnaguard she had marred. The droid began to unfold itself and the young woman turned back towards the rest of the ship. “Hey old man!” She called out “You coming or do I need to fetch your walker?”

Even after turning to the dark side Darth Lupercal still meditates. He does in various poses with his wan shen. Even when the ship shutters or rocks, Darth Lupercal’s meditation is not disturbed. He has taken many poses like this in far worse conditions. Just because he is use to harsh environments doesn’t mean he likes going to them. The desert world of Tatooine is one world he could done without visiting. He doesn’t really mind Darth Razarac.

Two objective diplomacy and the temple. Of course Darth Lupercal believes the temple to be the more important objective. It’s also not a lost cause. When your mission is more of a lost cause then a hidden sith temple, you should probably reevaluate your life. That’s not for Darth Lupercal to decide.

He ended his meditation as Darth Razarac called for him. He spun his wan shen around him once before it clamped into the magnetic sheath on his back. He began to walk out of the ship. He could see the droid Darth Razarac has chosen to take with them. Darth Lupercal wondered if that necessary.

“Who are you calling old? I am just..... you know what..... let’s just go already.” Darth Lupercal replied failing to have a decent comeback.
Ian Temero Ian Temero

Venhal Synpiere
Mentions: Anakim Skywalker Anakim Skywalker
Venhal was given Vague instructions by the Council mostly about how they were suppose to go to Tatooine and meet up with another Jedi, still though they would rather be on Tatoonie than some place like Hoth, but they would of loved if they could of been sent to Scarif. But that was just wishful thinking, their Jedi Interceptor was pretty small but it was big enough for them and their R2 astromech to fit into, their astromech had a dark yellow color scheme to it much like their Interceptor. Still though a mission was a mission and was usually quite fun, being a Padawan usually tended to be more fun than the Service Corps most of the time. But still as a Padawan they had to deal with the Sith threat usually with the help of a Knight or Master, they only encountered a Sith a few times and non of them were positive experiences. With any luck they would be able to stop the Sith that was on Tatoonie, getting rid of a Sith threat was always something that should take priority since they tended to do the most damage. As of right now though, they were stuck waiting at the Spaceport for whatever Jedi they were suppose to be going with, and the only thing they could do is check their data pad and do a bit of research on Tatooine and it's natives.​

A soft hiss of steam could be heard as Nova's containment pod was opened up. She was quite curious to know who activated her and even more curious to meet whoever she was assigned to protect. In front of her stood an IG-100 MagnaGuard studying her closely as she became oriented with her new surroundings, it's red photoreceptors staring at her up and down almost curiously as it scanned her.

[Unit BX-2-35, Finish Activation Sequence and proceed to meet with Darth Razarač]

Still loading some of her systems Nova gave it a small nod of acknowledgement and took a small step to get out of the storage pod and out onto the normal ground. Looking around and still gathering data Nova scanned two lifeforms onboard both of which had signatures which identified them as the ones she was supposed to protect. Turning her attention now back to the MagnaGuard Nova gestured for it go do what it needed to do now that it's first assignment of activating her was now complete as she opened the sliding door in front of her and emerged into the area where she had identified Sith Lord "Darth Lupercal" as well as the Sith Lord " Darth Razarač". As she walked into the room trying to be as inconspicuous as possible she analyzed them both carefully making sure to pull as much intel as she had available to her before she adjusted her mask, uniform and moving a strand of what she identified as hair from her face before taking a standby waiting position on the other side of Darth Razarač silently hoping that she would realize that Nova was a droid and not a stowaway onboard she ship.

Interactions: Ian Temero Ian Temero Neuro Vampire Neuro Vampire

Last edited:
{Maako: Tatooine; returning to settlement}
Speeding across the sandy dunes on a rented swoop, Maako watched some of the ships coming and going from the settlement. She had been out in the dune sea for a few days, planting a listening device for the Ascendancy. Tatooine was largely unremarkable on it's own, but with a powerful Hutt calling it home, it would pay to have tabs on what the underworld was doing. Maybe she could convince the clan to take a job for Jabba, allowing Maako a chance to bug the Hutt's palace. But that would expose the Clan to a lot of risk if she was caught. Or, even doing business with the Hutts.
Pushing these ideas from her mind, Maako focused on the immediate future. After she dropped off the swoop, she was going to get a very big drink at the cantina, then get back to the ship and take a long shower. She would gladly go through a lot for her people and her clan, but after just a few days on this dust orb, she was happy to be finishing her time here. Maybe two very big drinks.
As per the plan, Maako dropped off the Swoop. She had managed to avoid the Tusken Raiders, so was able to get her deposit back for the vehicle. She was moving to accomplish the second step in her plan when she was hit with a momentary feeling of disorientation. It was the strangest feeling of deja vu as memories of her recent dreams snapped into focus. She had been here in the dream. There was another element, just at the edge of her memory, that put everything in the dream in focus. She looked around, trying to find that focal point that would balance the dream and reality. She found it when she spotted a couple local law enforcers with a boy. For just an instant, the boy was surrounded in a golden aura in Maako's vision.
"Spast." The Mandalorian muttered under her breath.
Getting involved with a clearly detained child wasn't part of the deal. So what if he seemed to match up with a dream. It was nothing. But if he could help her understand them...
"Hold up a minute." Maako called out, approaching the police officers and the shackled Artem.
She pulled from her belt a modified tracking fob. Standard for the Bounty Hunter Guild, though this one was little more than something to light up and beep when she wanted it. It had proved to be a solid cover before and no one questioned a Mandalorian doing Bounty Hunter work. She held out the fob, causing it to beep when pointed at the boy.
"This one is who I'm here for. Little run away with rich parents. Mind handing him over?"
They would doubtless ask for money, but that could be handled. There was that risk that these officers were actually concerned with the law, but considering they were on Tatooine, Maako really doubted that.

Gish_Sky Gish_Sky

Artem was squirming, attempting to wriggle free, when he heard the sound of an electronic voice. Feeling the police officers loosen their grip on him, before forcing him to stand up, Artem scowled at an assassin droid, who had called him his slave.

”I’m not your bloody slave. I would never work for a droid,” Artem spat. Then, he felt the guards tighten their hold once more. Then, amphibian-looking creature emerged from the crowd. Artem was surprised to see such a creature standing there. She seemed to be associated with the droid.

”I’m not your slave. Don’t lie,” Artem repeated himself, kicking at the sand. However, there was a sense of familiarity with this amphibious humanoid, despite the fact he had never seen anything like her before. Well, now wasn’t the time to ponder about this thing.

”Well, if he doesn’t belong to you, we’ll go lock him up,” one of the officers kicked Artem’s knee, making him almost fall. Artem scowled.

Then, a Mandalorian emerged from the crowd. A Mandalorian? Oh boy. This was going to get interesting.

Not in a good sense of course, Mandalorians were notorious for their brutality and fighting-style, at least according to Artem’s knowledge. It was rare to see them here, meaning that this one probably had some purpose here. Probably not a good purpose with good intentions.

”This is who I’m here for. Little run away with rich parents. Mind handing him over?” The officers immediately released Artem upon hearing this. Artem was surprised, nearly stumbling to the ground. The officers seemed a bit scared of the Mandalorian, working to his advantage. Soon, the officers disappeared, along with the rest of the crowd. Artem could sense that the crowd was nervous too, with the presence of a Mando.

Artem stared at the Mandalorian in awe. There was a strange feeling about her, almost a sense of familiarity. Why did nearly everyone seem so familiar today? Artem scowled.

”I’m not the rich kid you’re looking for,” the boy said plainly, not even bothering to thank the female Mandalorian. He didn’t need to thank anyone. If he had been smart enough, he wouldn’t have even gotten himself into this mess.

The boy turned towards the droid and the Nautolian, sweeping his black hair out of his green eyes.
”And I’m not your slave. The next time you call me your slave, I’ll make sure you get scrapped,” Artem added, aiming the last part at the droid. He scowled.

The feeling of familiarity got stronger with both of them. Artem looked at the Mandalorian once more, before looking at the Nautolian.

”Do I know you? Did we meet on Coruscant?” Artem asked, frowning. The questions had just spilled out of his mouth unintentionally. He hadn’t meant to actually say that, but it had just happened. However, the sense of familiarity was just too strong and Artem couldn’t explain why...

SSJ4 Gogeta SSJ4 Gogeta ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki RikuXIII RikuXIII

Artem was squirming, attempting to wriggle free, when he heard the sound of an electronic voice. Feeling the police officers loosen their grip on him, before forcing him to stand up, Artem scowled at an assassin droid, who had called him his slave.

”I’m not your bloody slave. I would never work for a droid,” Artem spat. Then, he felt the guards tighten their hold once more. Then, amphibian-looking creature emerged from the crowd. Artem was surprised to see such a creature standing there. She seemed to be associated with the droid.

”I’m not your slave. Don’t lie,” Artem repeated himself, kicking at the sand. However, there was a sense of familiarity with this amphibious humanoid, despite the fact he had never seen anything like her before. Well, now wasn’t the time to ponder about this thing.

”Well, if he doesn’t belong to you, we’ll go lock him up,” one of the officers kicked Artem’s knee, making him almost fall. Artem scowled.

Then, a Mandalorian emerged from the crowd. A Mandalorian? Oh boy. This was going to get interesting.

Not in a good sense of course, Mandalorians were notorious for their brutality and fighting-style, at least according to Artem’s knowledge. It was rare to see them here, meaning that this one probably had some purpose here. Probably not a good purpose with good intentions.

”This is who I’m here for. Little run away with rich parents. Mind handing him over?” The officers immediately released Artem upon hearing this. Artem was surprised, nearly stumbling to the ground. The officers seemed a bit scared of the Mandalorian, working to his advantage. Soon, the officers disappeared, along with the rest of the crowd. Artem could sense that the crowd was nervous too, with the presence of a Mando.

Artem stared at the Mandalorian in awe. There was a strange feeling about her, almost a sense of familiarity. Why did nearly everyone seem so familiar today? Artem scowled.

”I’m not the rich kid you’re looking for,” the boy said plainly, not even bothering to thank the female Mandalorian. He didn’t need to thank anyone. If he had been smart enough, he wouldn’t have even gotten himself into this mess.

The boy turned towards the droid and the Nautolian, sweeping his black hair out of his green eyes.
”And I’m not your slave. The next time you call me your slave, I’ll make sure you get scrapped,” Artem added, aiming the last part at the droid. He scowled.

The feeling of familiarity got stronger with both of them. Artem looked at the Mandalorian once more, before looking at the Nautolian.

”Do I know you? Did we meet on Coruscant?” Artem asked, frowning. The questions had just spilled out of his mouth unintentionally. He hadn’t meant to actually say that, but it had just happened. However, the sense of familiarity was just too strong and Artem couldn’t explain why...

SSJ4 Gogeta SSJ4 Gogeta ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki RikuXIII RikuXIII
*The droid feels as though he has been slapped in the face, he tried to save the boy but he wants to be difficult... The droid walks away not wanting anything to do with the situation, he goes back to the cantina to look for a pilot so he can collect his next bounty*

IG 12:"This is what we droids are forced to do, labor for the rich and poor, we have no morals of our own... Defective creatures, thinking they are better than droids"

*The droid sits down and waits for a pilot*

When I got to the spaceport I saw a Squid Padawn waiting around. I almost missed him because the spaceport was quite busy and he was quite short, shorter than everyone else there and very short when compared to me. I only noticed him because he was wearing jedi rbes and had a lightsaber on his belt. It looked like he was playing with a datapad.

iS That the Padawan the Council mentioned I thought to myself.

I made my way through the crowd of people and aliens and walked up to him then crouched down to inroduce myself. "Excuse me, padawan. Are you Venhal Synpiere? My name is Anakim Earthstrider I believe The Jedi Council has asked you to acompany me in a very important mission on Tattoine."

Peckinou Peckinou

It was evident that the boy was not playing ball with the droid. Lana was curious what the interest the boy was to the droid and her guesses were not good for the boy. So over all she was relieved that the boy did not go with him. Then again the boy should not be out on his own in a place like this, slavery was rampant on this planet and the boy was lucky to have made it on his own. She studied the boy, and suddenly she sensed something, a feeling she had not sensed for a long time. No... The boy wasnt lucky....

She tensed up, particularly as the boy looked at her with a look that gave her the impression it was of familiarity. She wanted to leave. The longer she was with the boy, the riskier it was for her and the boy to be revealed for what they were. She saw the droid turn to leave to her relief and moved to follow. However, the boy seemed to speak to her, making her pause in place unsure how to reply.

"I... I don't think so. I haven't been to Coruscant in quite some time." She replied hoping it was enough for the boy. Still some part of her was bothered about trying to leave the boy alone and with nothing. "I think... Think my droid just wanted to help you out. Maybe he went about it the wrong way.... Eh do you have a place to stay or have a meal for today?" She asked, her hand moving to her pocked feeling the few remaining credits she had left. Contemplating an act of charity.

SSJ4 Gogeta SSJ4 Gogeta RikuXIII RikuXIII Gish_Sky Gish_Sky

Razarač frowned a little at Lupercal's lack of reaction to her ribbing. He obviously wanted to bite back and it was boring that he didn't do so.

Perhaps you shouldn't be picking fights with other Sith Lords in your current state?

"Eh, I could take him." She muttered to herself, fingers gliding over the hilt of her greatsaber. Could she really though? After all he was matukai and one of the best fighters among them, and she was... damaged. No. She couldn’t afford to think that way. She would win. She would have to.

As Razarač was debating the results of this hypothetical fight there was some movement from the ship. She turned, expecting to see the magnaguard, which was taking oddly long to boot up, but instead found a strange woman making her way down the boarding ramp. She reached for her weapon, ready to strike down this intruder, but something felt off. There was a lack of life from her.

I do believe it's a droid.

"A droid? How...?" Oh. Right. The new BX-2 units. Droids that looked eerily like humans. She vaguely recalled being informed that one had been put on her ship but she certainly hadn't expected it to activate on it's own. Pretty sure it had a name too. Nova or something. "Great." Razarač grumbled, lowering her guard. "I get a special watchdog." She glowered for a bit at Nova before flipping up her hood and turning back to Lupercal. "Alright, old man, where to first? Fat slug or dusty ruin?"

Neuro Vampire Neuro Vampire Clan Ize Clan Ize

{Maako: Tatooine}
Behind her helmet, Maako narrowed her eyes. This was a more complicated situation than anticipated with multiple interested parties. An IG droid claiming that the boy was his slave, and a Nautolan who was taking the concerned citizen route. While this could be a coincidence, this felt...odd. She noted where the droid went. It might pay to follow up with him to figure out what had happened. Now, to excuse herself from this situation in the least suspicious way possible.
"Considering the contract said the kid ran away, I'm not entirely sure I can just take your word." Maako said to Artem.
She shifted her gaze to Jana.
"You vouch for this kid?" She asked, some feigned suspicion in her voice.
This boy was important, the exact nature he worked into her dreams would have to wait for now.

Gish_Sky Gish_Sky SSJ4 Gogeta SSJ4 Gogeta ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki

Venhal Synpiere
Mentions: Anakim Skywalker Anakim Skywalker
Venhal kept their focus on their data pad when they heard someone call upon them, they didn't exactly bother to acknowledge them fully yet until they called them Padawan, which made them stop and glance towards the figure who was apperanty crouching down. They honestly didn't know the reason why since they still had to look up a bit in order to look them face to face, their face revealed zero emotion as he went on to introduce himself, and when he finally explained that he was here to accompany him to Tatooine, Venhal then finally let out a sigh before then smirking. "Yes, I am Indeed Padawan Venhal Synpiere, and you sure took your time getting here you know, anyways It's a pleasure to meet you Master Earthstrider. I suppose that since you are now here we can now get going, after all you did say the mission is very important and I would hate to have to spend too much time trying to complete it."

“I feel like the others would judge harshly if we jumped right to the temple. We got to at least make an attempt to seem like we value the diplomatic assignment.” Darth Lupercal replied to Razarač. “If we’re being real that droid is pretty creepy for looking like an organic and that’s saying something. Also are we taking the magnaguard too or leaving it. I don’t care either way I feel like if this goes south it’s screwed.”

Everything inside Darth Lupercal wanted to go right to the sith temple. He could feel it calling to him as one of the few who can harness its mysteries. He is meant to claim the lost knowledge and appropriate it. However he understands not everyone would care as much as he does. Therefore he just appease them first before pursuing personal goals.

Ian Temero Ian Temero Clan Ize Clan Ize

Dantooine, the Hedly estate;

There was a corpse laying on the floor, a blue skinned rodian woman with a mohawk of scalp spikes. A hole had been burned through her torso, killing her instantly. Chiyichurk Plozu had been in hiding for close to two years. She had betrayed her boss, a Nalronian crime lord, stealing nearly a million credits from him. The nalroni hadn’t actually cared hat much about the money. He had his finger in so many pies and was so successful that the money didn’t really matter. His reputation did matter, though, and the bounty he had put on Plozu had been enough to tempt even the hardest of bounty hunters.

Over the body stood a mandalorian, or at least someone in mandalorian armor. The faint wisp of smoke coming from his blaster signified that he was likely the one who had shot the woman, backed up by the fact that he was the only other person in the house. It had taken a couple of months him to locate her, using all the means at his disposal and spending more than a little cash on the hunt. She had tried to resist, but not being a fighter by nature meant that Chuka Struk had taken her down with ease.

As he took scans of the body and collected chain code samples as proof of the kill Struk’s comm went off, alerting him to a message from the

Taking a second to finish with his quarry, Chuka hit the play button and listened:
{{ Aquisition Details:
Name: Reedo Roolek
Crime(s): Piracy
Bounty amount: 19,353 credits
Acquisition has a history of violence
Last Known Location: Tatooine
Special Conditions: Acquisition must be apprehended without the use of significant harmful violence}}

Chuka stood over the body of the acquisition and listened to the message play back again. The price was decent and once the credits from this most recent acquisition were transferred into his account his books would be further from the red and deeper in the black.

Tucking the comunit back into a pouch the Mandalorian started a quick search of the room, not expecting to find anything of importance, but it never hurt to check. Sensitive Site Exploration was one of the standards that had been drilled into him before he became an independent contractor. Coming up empty he shrugged and stepped onto the street, giving the local law enforcement constable a solid pat on the shoulder. “She’s all yours now.” His voice sounding a bit deeper and mechanized due to the helmet speakers.

Without waiting for a response the Mandoa turned down the walkway that led to the private landing pad the estate had. He was looking around at the adjoining buildings and home, multi-million credit structures, and thought this would be a good place to get new clients and some cushy jobs when he decided it was time to retire. Shaking his head as his boot stepped onto the ramp of the Akalenedat (Hard Contact). ‘Not yet though.’ He thought to himself as the ramp lifted and sealed behind him. The bounty hunter was already stowing and securing his weapons and jetpack, the only weapons he always kept on him were his Kal dagger and his sidearm, a Ripper which is a projectile firing weapon that could defeat personal shields and made a lightsabers ability to deflect ranged attacks useless since the round may melt, partially or fully, as it passed through the glowing blade and hit the target. The Kal was made from pure Beskar, the same metal that made Mandalorian armor so sought after and feared.

On his way to the cockpit he passed by several trophies from hard earned acquisitions that he respected. Mostly they were trinkets: broken weapons, locks of braided hair, items that would be considered junk or at least look like it to anyone else; but the ones that would stand out were the six lightsabers. Two were Jedi, one he had been able to capture alive and the other not so much. Three were Sith, none of them were around to argue his possession of them. And one that came from the daughter of a Sith Lord who had been very troublesome and had had several groups after her. But in the end he won out and kept breathing while she did not.

Settling into the cockpit Chuka powered up his ship and got clearance from the local space control to depart and once he was clear of the atmosphere he sent an encrypted burst transmission to the Nalronian who set up the contract with all the data needed to verify completion of the contract and then downloaded the full data packet on his next acquisition as he set course for Tatooine. The star field stretched and shifted to blue as the ship made the jump to light speed.

Last edited:
For the most part, Nova was unfazed by Razarač's apparent distaste for droids. After all, it wasn't a Sith Lord's job to watch after a droid it was a droid's job to watch after a Sith. Continuing to remain silent Nova soon noticed Darth Razarač glaring at her before flipping up her hood and addressing Darth Lupercal about their next plans. To Nova, she couldn't quite grasp why Razarač disliked her and continued to run calculations about her logic behind her actions as they confused her. To her knowledge, this was the first time they had met and no one had tampered with her memory banks since she had arrived ruling out a short-term memory wipe leaving the only option to be that Razarač simply didn't like droids in general. Deciding to go with that conclusion as it was the most logical Nova decided to make it a temporary goal to make Darth Razarač if not to like droids in general to at least make her trust her to any extent as she vaguely recalled that humans would be more likely to cooperate with Nova if they trusted her, though she wasn't exactly sure how to go about this. Snapping back to reality Nova silently walked up to Razarač and tapped her shoulder. Making sure to switch her voice modulator to mimic a human girl's voice before speaking.

"Master, this is just a suggestion but the longer we stand here the more time we waste and the longer it will take you to complete your assignment"

Then turning to look at Darth Lupercal, Nova decided to talk back to him or at least inform him of her name

"And you're one to talk about being creepy Mr. I Wear Feathers on a 130°F Planet, and my name is Nova , not Droid Got it?"

Neuro Vampire Neuro Vampire Ian Temero Ian Temero

Last edited:
7877661c20b18f2518aa203f34ba5722.png

Vitals: 100%

Interacting with: Open to Interaction

The noise was a mixture of chatter, white static and a low drone. There wasn't much to garner in terms of gossip; that's how he made off with a few bounties in the past. As the noise remained at a consistent volume, there was little else he considered doing besides getting up and heading back out the entryway. Maneuvering from his seat at the bar, Price got up to leave- only to be stopped halfway by a familiar, gravelly sounding voice. "Phantom, friend! C'mere!" The trooper stopped mid-stride, and turned to face the winged being behind the counter; arms beckoning the Clone over. Price obliged, silently preparing himself for an encounter as more than a few shady characters turned to look his way. The Toydarian bartender, Omgel Nosga, gave a hearty laugh as the familiar figure made his way over. The Toydarian wasn't all bad- when he'd first arrived here, the creature gave Price his first Bounty; a Rodian spymaster in Mos Eisly. Although Price was strictly business, he admitted to himself that the bartender seemed respectful of him- most likely due to his background of serving the Republic and the treaty of Toydaria. He put his arms on the countertop, leaning in close to the Toydarian and keeping his voice to as much of a whisper as the helmet would allow. "Didn't ask for attention to be drawn to myself mate- 's there something you needed?"

Omgel shook head head; the tunk-like appendage jiggling back and forth as he let out another laugh. "Bah, you take them all on anyway. I have money on it! I remember when you first come here. Ten guys all follow you out back? 'Pew, pew pew, bllrrugh!' The Toydarian fingergunned around the room, chortling before settling himself down. "You are a man of talent, Phantom. One I can only speculate from such armor you wear; the armor of the ARC's. That is why I have... proposition, for you. Do this for me, and I upgrade your armor. Resist light-saber, and electricity! World is dangerous place- especially now that danger lurks more in the Shadows.." Omgel released a mock sinister laugh, though partially carrying the truth that there was simply more to watch out for in any corner of the galaxy. A Republic deserter would almost certainly be forced into recirculation- who knew what in the everloving hell the Sith would try and do if they found him out alongside any hired guns or potential bandits. Price's eyes narrowed behind his visor as he stared at Nosga, shaking his head. "Just tell me what needs to be done."

The Toydarian's eyes widened with excitement at the accepted offer; flashing a dumb grin of crooked, pointy teeth. "Always to point, I like that about you kid! Now.." Omgel reached somewhere behind the counter, making Price instantly tense, but the Toydarian was quick to sense this and issue an annoyed, "Relax." It did little to reassure Price as his withdrew his hand back up to the Claim Disc in his palm, placing it on the table and tapping it once on the side. The small device flashed white, then faded into a light blue as a holographic projection of a Twi'lek appeared above the disc emitter. "Rahas 'Vod. Scientist working to make Bio-Weapon. I do not know where the weapon is, if it is deployed or sent already- what I do know, is that he is in possession of a Datachip. Blueprints, or data involved in manufacture of weapon." Price looked at the floating hologram, and noticed that while the target was indeed marked as wanted, there was no price. Probably, this was because of the deal being already offered. Regardless, the man couldn't help but ask, "Uh-huh. What're you gonna do with a bioweapon, eh Omgel? Didn't take Toydarians to be evil warlords."

Omgel released an irritated scoff, waiving his hand at the offense. "-Bah! It is not I who want. It is Jabba Hutt, who want. You see, bioweapon in wrong hands? Bad for business. Sepratists, I assume, would have access to resources to make bioweapon. Because Toydaria Republic ally, and contract refused by Sepratist, they scheme revenge, no? So I ask Jabba Hutt, and pique his curiosity to have it stolen. What he does, up to him. You steal, safeguard my people, and Hutt gets new toy. You? Like deity. Everyone happy? Yes yes." The Toydarian concluded his speech with another chuckle as Price mulled over the details in his head. As far as he initially knew, the Toydarian was either lying, or somehow this actually was the truth. "Alright.. location?" Omegel tapped his pointer finger twice on the countertop, and smiled a devilish grin. "You will not have to look far, Phantom. He is here, but where even I do not know. I asked my connection if she had any more leads, but she could not be sure. She scoured every Provence- even going to the Hutt Palace and no such luck. I believe it is well hidden somewhere on this rock; that much, we are certain. Bring the datachip to me, and your armor will be able to resist the fury of those zealous mages. So... do we have a deal?"

The Clone stood still for a few more seconds, before dropping his head with a shake as he raised his torso off the countertop, and extended his right hand to meet Omgel's. The alien took the Clone's hand with a firm, yet comfortable grasp and shook it with another hearty laugh. "Very good, yes! I have high hopes in you, Phantom. Good hunting." Price nooded without another word; taking the contract disc and pocketing it as he strode out of the Cantina, and out back to the Spaceport. When the portmaster saw the Trooper coming, he whistled to his PIT Droids to cease their work, and spoke when the Trooper got closer. "She's all green, Sir. Topped off and serviced as you requested. Good flying." Price nodded once, striding to his modified fighter as the cockpit automatically slid open as he slide down and into the seat, the cockpit closing around him. Withuot so much as a button press, the engines whirred to life as the Clone took his helmet off, and rubbed as the well-kept beard on his chin. A smooth, light feminine voice filled the cockpit, and for once, the man smiled. "Welcome back, Price. I assume everything went well?" The AI he took to naming Ruby greeted him with a welcoming tone as the ship autonomously undocked, and launched into the stratosphere. He responded with a sigh, moving up to pinch the bridge of his nose softly as he recalled the recent interaction with the Toydarian- mentally reminding himself what he just got into.

"This one is gonna be a challenge, Ruby. Got a contract to retrieve a datachip with instructions for a bloody bioweapon. Seppies seem to be behind this one, and the contract is on the karkin' planet. Which is why 'm gonna need you to see if you can scan around the planet for a hidden facility."

"Aye-aye, Captain. So tell me- what does a Toydarian want with a bioweapon?"

Price chuckled softly, terminating into an exhale as he once more began to explain the coincidence of his question to his companion. The Starfighter turned on a pivot back toward the planet, as a flurry of orange holo-panels projected in front of him around the cockpit glass as the sensor data began coming in. For now? It was his time to sit back and prepare for the mission.

Last edited:
Hyperspace enroute to/arriving at Tatooine:

The swirling blue/white tunnel of hyperspace changed to streaks of white then rapidly to pin pricks of light and stars. A harsh desert world orbiting twin suns in the galaxy’s Outer Rim came swiftly into view. Chuka shook his head as he watched the team colored planet slowly grew larger in the view port.

The Lancer angled down and made it's way through the atmosphere and vectored towards the Most Eisley spaceport, sending a landing request with dock fees already attached. The less he had to deal with locals the better.

The ship settled in and powered down with a few low-deep metallic clicks and thuds, a long hiss of steam joined the other sounds of ship adjusting to gravity. The Mandalorian donned his jetpack and checked his gear, ensuring his rifle had a full charge as well a few extra power packs on his belt sitting next to the magazines for the Ripper on his right thigh. Double checking that the double vibroblade was secure on his back he hit the controls to lower the ramp, his visor polarizing to compensate for the harsh light of the twin suns.

Nodding to the creature acting as the dock master he made his way through the streets to the guild office to pick up the fob for the bounty that brought him here. The streets were as to be expected, a cluster of trash and dirty beings, trying to eeck out a living on this almost dead planet. He could feel the hot wind tug at the edges of his flightsuit and gear as a small whirlwind of sand spun up and quickly faded away.

He was rounding a corner onto one of the bigger and busier markets when he saw the glint of armor; while seeing an armored individual was not uncommon, expected actually on plants like this, it was the coloring and markings that caught his eye. 'A clansmen.' The warrior thought. With his curiosity peeked he paused and leaned against the nearest building to watch the scene unfold.

It looked like his fellow Mando was in a discussion with a Nautolan about the child. The tracking fob also stood out as an indicator that this was probably job related. While he would not interfere with their hunt, he would ensure others did not get involved either. So he shifted to be a bit more visible to the other hunter, not that a fully armed and armored Mandalorian was inconspicuous. Tapping the side of helmet he queued up the encrypted comlink and spoke Mando'a. "Copaani gaan? - (Need a hand?)"

RikuXIII RikuXIII Gish_Sky Gish_Sky SSJ4 Gogeta SSJ4 Gogeta ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki

Artem could sense that the Nautolian was feeling tense. Figuring that it was for the best, Artem decided to drop the familiarity thing. But why would she feel worried about being associated with him? They were already speaking, so it shouldn’t be due to embarrassment. Hearing her offer him a meal, Artem nodded. A meal would be good. Ooh! And an offer for her to pay to stay at some place? That all sounded like a good deal to him.

”Sure,” Artem said. “A bite would be nice after all of that.”

He was pretty hungry and Nuna legs sounded good. Maybe, for once, he could eat something without feeling too guilty.

But the Mandalorian still didn’t really trust his claim about not being some runaway prat.

Hearing the Mandalorian ask if the Nautolian could vouch for him, Artem frowned.

”You could have the meal with us. As a Mando, you probably have millions of credits easily available,” Artem replied with a shrug.

RikuXIII RikuXIII ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki

Jana looked up at the mandalorian, studying her closely. She had mixed feeling about bounty hunters, she never liked the idea of trading lives for money. Then again in a big galaxy law enforcement groups are stretched thin and limited in their powers so someone who can an act in the seedier sides of the galaxy without barriers are a necessary evil. Whether they should be working for crime lords is a different story. Why was a madalorian after a child.

"The great warriors of Mandalor are going after children?" She asked curiously. "Isn't it supposedly beneath your order?" She looked down at the kid and thought for a moment. "Yeah, i will vouch for him." She said finally unsure how convincing she was.

She heard the child inviting the Mandalorian to a meal with them. What is the child thinking? She thought. What a strange child. "I doubt the bounty hunter would like to spend time with strangers. I would think she has bigger marks to fry."
RikuXIII RikuXIII Gish_Sky Gish_Sky

I liked this kid. He reminded me of me. I had a feeling we would get along like a womp rat on garbige.

"Um Padawan? I'm the Master here don't forget so I'm the one who gives the orders. Not the other way round. But your right, time is of the essance so we should get going. The Council have prepared a ship for us. Its in Docking Bay 2."

I made my way through the crowd of people and aliens towards Docking Bay 2. I saw the Starship that the Council had given us docked. It wasnt a big ship but it was fast and there was room for me and Venhal in the cockpit. I got inside and saw a star map had already been drawn up so I flew the ship out of the spaceport and into space. We dissapeared in a beam of light as we entered hyperspace and then we at Tattooine.

I landed the sip at the spaceport and we both got out. "Now Padawan, the Council said the Sith are planning something but they don't know what. I think we should start by splitting up and seeing if we can find out some more about what they might be up too. Does that sound like a plan to you?"

Peckinou Peckinou

Users who are viewing this thread

Back