• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Star Wars Andor (there are no spoilers here).

CoolRoleplayer

Meta-Magic Eight Ball
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hello!
I'll be direct and simple and short!

Information:
- I am 24+. I don't care about your age.
- I am NOT looking for romance (sorry, I am really bad at it).
- I can write anything from one paragraph to several detailed paragraphs. Just no one lines.
- I can roleplay multiple characters, main or secondary, OCs and canons, simultaneously.

What I am looking for:
I was looking for roleplaying the events that happened in Star Wars Andor. I am specifically looking for episodes 4, 5, 6 of season 01. But it can be other episodes if you wish.
I am not looking to re-enact everything that happened in every single detail. Maybe our OCs will do things differently this time, and modify what happens. I am interesting in the possible paths it could take.
Here are a few options we could do:
(1) You roleplay one or more OCs. We replace some (or even all) canon characters with our OCs.
(2) You roleplay one or more OCs. We add our OCs into the 'episodes', so they can interact with the canons, and then we see what happens. Basically more people in the team. [I can roleplay all canon characters if you wish. Or we could split them. You decide.].
(3) You roleplay one or more canon characters, I roleplay all others, in addition to an OC I'll add.

One of my OCs will be a kid (not sure if he will be in the imperial side, or not) (I haven't decided much about the OC).

Just DM me if you are interested.
If you have ideas, DM me too!

If by any chance you have other Star wars ideas, feel free to DM too.

Other Fandoms:
  • Life is Strange 2
  • Mysterious Benedict Society.
  • Stargate
  • Star Trek.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back