• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Star Trek: USS Freedom OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Im gonna post the starter today, just wanted to give people the chance to add their character sheets.

Im just about to finish mine, the only problem is that I found a super long profile for this character from his previous RP and I cant make it short enough to fit with the others without leaving out important stuff :D

Ill read it. Multiple times. I need to know my crew. Your bio is your crew file, pretty much.

feck I have not noticed how it took off already...
I will do my best to make an appearance today

Do we have any plans for the plot?

Something going wrong with the ship? Surprise run-in with the Romulans or the Borg? A mole among the crew? Or are we just gonna wing it?

Yeah once we're underway and everyone is in their groove we'll be attacked or there will be a disaster that we have to respond to. Or we'll find an enemy ship that we must engage.

Sorry for the delay (due to IRL stuff and some character indecision), but helmsman character up!

A quick question (if this has already been covered and I missed it, I do apologize): What’s the basic look of the USS Freedom? I don’t need a hard “this image is what it looks like” kind of thing, just a “it’s sort of like a Galaxy-class or an Intrepid class” kind of description for my mental picture.

I want to say Galaxy class. However, its much more slim than the Enterprise D. They put a lot of attention to the shields and weapons and designed the ship around them. Its bulky in some places but for the most part resembles a galaxy class ship.

It looks like they built the weapons first then built everything else around them. The phaser arrays are very clearly detailed, but also very well protected.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back