• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Star Trek RP (discontinued)

Aria looks at the captain and says "i have an idea for when we attack the Borg but i would need everyone's permission first. it would involve me being able to read everyone's minds to where they dont know our attack plan" she looks at Mackenzie and smiles then says "im fine."

Jessica nods and says "yes Captain." she salutes and runs to engineering as fast as she can to see Jin on the floor, unconscious. she pulls up her comm and says "we need a doctor in engineering, Jin is unconscious and bleeding." she then tries to apply pressure to the wound and holds it there until someone shows up.

Flame Demon Flame Demon Mackenzie wise Mackenzie wise FactionParadox FactionParadox

Leonard runs over when he's satisfied with Melody "Okay, should be easy" he says, but the power goes out "Of course this happens, we should've gone with my plan instead" he says "I need him in sickbay, Melody, can you carry him and then you're going to your room, doctor's orders" he says while scanning Jin "This guy's an idiot" he mumbles.

Melody picks Jin up as the emergency power activates and the ship shakes as it returns to warp again "Captain" Melody says checking some scanners as she passes them "Voyager and Enterprise disappeared" she says, trying het best not to panic "And we have a day to fix this. Have someone activate the all five holodecks, keep the replicators going and turn the temperature to maximum", when she arrives in sickbay she puts Jin on a bed and she leaves while Leonard goes to fix the injury, which is easy enough, however Jin has to wake up on his own.
Mackenzie wise Mackenzie wise RandiBauer1 RandiBauer1 FactionParadox FactionParadox

Mackenzie looks around trying to asses the situation to no avail, this is just too much to try and come up with a solution for it with his little knowledge of the ship and it’s internal structure. He sits down and tries to listen to the rest of everyone to try and figure something out by listening to them.

John looks at melody. “I know melody” he turns to Jessica and Mackenzie. “You too, run them at 100% drain that battery now.” He says authoritatively.

Flame Demon Flame Demon FactionParadox FactionParadox RandiBauer1 RandiBauer1

Melody passes the holodecks and activates them before returning to the bridge and she looks at the captain "Holodecks are active and temperature's at maximum, so it's gonna get really warm pretty soon" she says, she really should head to bed, but how was she supposed to sleep knowing they have less then a day to fix this mess or they'll all die "I really hoped this would go smoothly" she says.

Leonard sighs when he moves Jin to one of the softer beds "Alright done" he says "I'll keep an eye on him" he adds so the nurses nod "Sickbay to bridge, Jin's gonna be fine" he says "Anything I can do to help out?" he asks.

Mackenzie wise Mackenzie wise FactionParadox FactionParadox RandiBauer1 RandiBauer1

The captain looks at melody with stern eyes. “Get some sleep, now. I won’t tell you again, I would rather have no one as my second in command then a tired one.” Then his Look gets softer. “Thank you though for the update, we have it from here commander... have good rest it will go over smoothly.” He says softly and gentler then before.

Mackenzie goes over to aria. “Hey, don’t worry about this it will all be ok.” He says calmly.

Flame Demon Flame Demon RandiBauer1 RandiBauer1 FactionParadox FactionParadox

Last edited:
Aria nods and says “ok.” Then looks down and says “I just can’t believe I activated warp speed while Jin was working on it. I should’ve waited.”

Jessica looks at Leonard and asks “doc did I do a good job trying to stop the bleeding?” Then looks at her hands and says “I should probably wash my hands.”

Flame Demon Flame Demon Mackenzie wise Mackenzie wise FactionParadox FactionParadox

"Yes you did" Leonard says, but his tone doesn't match his eyes "You should've stopped him from trying to fix this!" he yells "He's not even allowed to be near the warp core without your permission, what the hell were you thinking?!". It's clear that Leonard is annoyed "Do you know what happens when someone gets hurt in YOUR engine room, it's your responsibility, so I suggest you fix what he just broke before we have even more problem then we already have and get out of my sickbay!"

Melody sighs "Alright alright, call me if they need someone in the lab though, Jin's knocked out cold trying to fix this mess" she says as she walks to the turbolift, but before she enters the turns to Mackenzie and Aria "I hope you're not doing to stay like that, you can activate the targets in the shooting range for example and maybe you can practice, we're probably gonna be dead in the water when this gets fixed, so get your team and practice", with that she enters the turbo lift "Deck two" she says with a sigh.

Mackenzie wise Mackenzie wise RandiBauer1 RandiBauer1 FactionParadox FactionParadox

Jessica looks at the doctor and says “I was in the bridge talking to the captain. I’m sorry, I should’ve been in the engine room with him.” She walks out of the sickbay and starts walking to the engine room. When she gets to the engine room, she looks at the warp core and picks up a wrench then says to herself “ok, now I have to try and fix this without breaking it.”

Aria looks at Mackenzie and says “we could work on our target practice while we are waiting. She smiles at him.

Jin woke up a few minutes later, his plan had failed. The polarization of the magnetic fields, plasma shock was always a possibility. "We're still at warp..." he stated, his implants sensing the subspace field as he got up, accessing one of the control consoles in the wall. "Jessica, try inverting the warp field frequencies, the shock might shut the core down without breaking it and even without shutdown it'll throw us into normal space." He offered, sending her instructions on how to perform the procedure. "You'll need to emit a tachyon pulse from the deflector dish to cause a warp field inversion..." He stated, getting a communication line. "346.7735 temporal resonance at 140 million tachyons per second." Jin explained, doing the maths with the assistance of the ship's computer since if he was wrong it'd be dangerous.

"There's a type 4 quantum singularity, we're heading straight for it. Gravitational flux of the area is at 18346% above normal, we aren't going to survive if it catches us in it's pull." The scientist went pale. In the old days, that type of singularity was called a black hole and with their limited knowledge he didn't fail to see why.

Flame Demon Flame Demon Mackenzie wise Mackenzie wise RandiBauer1 RandiBauer1

Last edited:
"Jin we're fixing this" Leonard says and he sighs "Even if you're an ex-drone no one knows how to fix it that easily, besides, she's already fixing the mess you made earlier" he says "And since you're in my sickbay you're following my rules, no work while you're in here and you're not leaving yet" he adds looking at Jin "Computer how long before we drop out of warp?" "According to my calculation the energy will be enough depleted in 19 hours, after that we will be stuck if we don't fix the warpcore, a repair team is already working on it" the computer says "Lay back down Jin, doctor's orders" Leonard says.

Melody enters her room and sits on the couch after picking up Shadow "Hey, do you think we'll be fine" she asks looking at her cat, which purrs "I guess you have no idea what's going on" she mumbles, she gets an idea and grabs a padd "We should make the improvements ourselves" she says with a sigh as she views the ships scematics.

"I was attempting to manually disengage the circuits, force the warp field to fail and cause the computer to drop us out of warp. Plasma shock was always a possibility and if we run out of energy, that black hole we're heading for is going to kill us all. I need to plot an escape trajectory although more data on the singularity. Size, rotation, age... Temporal variance, spatial warping, gravitational pull and field distance." He stated, very reluctantly lying back down on the bed since resisting was just going to get him in more trouble. As always, Jin made for a terrible patient, his eyes closed as he worked out complex calculations. "Can I borrow a PADD? I need to see if my warp field idea might work." He asked, reaching for one.

Flame Demon Flame Demon Mackenzie wise Mackenzie wise RandiBauer1 RandiBauer1

John laughs. “I will call you if anything needs to be done ms melody don’t worry” he says with the slightest bit of feeling she won’t go to sleep, he chooses to trust she will and stays for a little while checking if anything else was fried. Nothing else was and the captain heads to the med bay to see Jin and the others, he arrives when Leonard gives the order for him to rest and sees he’s going to get a padd. “JIN! Did you not just hear your superior? Watch yourself, you pushed yourself too hard now your trying to do it again. stop and listen to the one who’s taking care of you, now Leonard what is jin’s Status?” He asks calmly.

Mackenzie smiles back to her. “I think we should too, bonding and training at The same time seems like a good idea.”

"There's no lasting damage" Leonard says looking at the captain "However I'm keeping him here so I can make sure he's not going to be dizzy or anything like that" he adds as he picks up all the padds within range and he moves them away "I also gave Jessica a lecture about the fact she wasn't there when Jin was trying to fix this mess, she's fixing his mess right now, however we need to use more power, but I think we're already using everything we can", he could always change a few things in the system "I could have sickbay running on power from the warp core as well, what do you think captain?"

Melody starts to fall asleep and she sighs standing up, heading to bed "I'll continue working on it later Shadow" she says, she looks outside and wonders if they're gonna make it, the ship shakes again so Shadow hides under the covers "It's alright Shadow" she mumbles.

John nods. “I think that is a very good idea Leonard, run as much power as you can. Every light every appliance, everything. Jessica is not to blame though not entirely, she shouldn’t have to babysit anyone on the ship. On the field yes teams are essential but on the ship it self she should be free to roam as she pleases.

"Captain, Jin is a science officer, he shouldn't work on the warp core without Jessica to help him" Leonard says as he sits down again "Especially with something as risky as that" he explains looking at the captain "You gotta be a little more strict or they'll never learn, this ship is experimental, what would you say if I was in the lab without Melody or Jin there? I trained to be a doctor, Jin's a science officer, Jessica's our engineer, we have our jobs to do", he looks at Jin and sighs "So as of right now, everyone will be where they should be, no more science officers in engineering, at least for the time being, until we have everything figured out about the ship and fixed every flaw that can be fixed"

Mackenzie wise Mackenzie wise FactionParadox FactionParadox RandiBauer1 RandiBauer1

Aria smiles and says "lets head to the shooting range." she gets up and walks out of the bridge then walks to the turbo lift and says "deck 13" she steps in and waits for a little bit while fiddling with her hair then feels the turbo lift slowly come to a stop and walks out after it stops then walks down the hallway. as shes walking, she looks at the floor and says "the captain didn't say anything about me being able to read everyone's minds, but needing everyone's permission first." she shakes her head and says "i will have to mention it again later." she smiles as she walks.

Last edited by a moderator:
The captain looks at Leonard. “Did you or did you not hear me say to Jessica I wouldn’t mind if she and Jin went together? I assumed she would go with him regardless, do I need to order you to go to the medical center to help someone? No I should not, I thought she would do her job mr Leonard. Don’t overstep your place, your not the captain and your not second in command. I like advice but I won’t stand for orders, not from people lower than me you didn’t ask you told me what I need to do and that’s not ok. Other than that you are perfect, jin you are to stop being so hard headed right now. Risking your own life is not ok, risking EVERYONES life is not acceptable your to stay here as long as Leonard says you are to stay here.”

Mackenzie smiles to her. “Yea That sounds amazing thank you, the captain seems to be a little busy right now I think that would be a good idea.” He says going down the elevator with her, he smiles the whole time often humming his favorite tune.

"With all due respect captain" Leonard says, not even bothered by the fact he pissed off the captain "A chief medical officer can even order you, provided that's there's a medical reason of course, I'm in charge of saving the crew, so should you one day get seriously injured I can order you to stay behind on medical grounds" he says "Now if you'll excuse me, if there's nothing wrong with you then you don't need to be here".

The ship shakes again, worse this time so she falls out of bed "Nobody can sleep like this" she mumbles getting up and Shadow follows her as she heads off "Deck 5" she says once she enters the turbolift "Leonard- Oh hey captain" she says sitting on one of the bed "Fell out of bed with all the shaking" she explains.

"Nothing too serious" Leonard says after checking his friend for injuries "The captain was just telling me I'm not allowed to order him around, already told him that I can, on medical grounds", he grabs a hypospray and sighs "That should help, however you're going to bed as soon as this is fixed, doctor's order", he earns a nod and Shadow jumps on the bed "I might have some cat treats" he mumbles heading to his office with Shadow following him.

The captain looks at Leonard. “Ok I apologize.” Then turns to leave, then melody shows up. “No explanation needed your ok.” He says with a smile. “Seems you need Leonard, I’ll leave.” He says and leaves to the captain’s chair to see if anything broke with that shake, he passes window’s and halls to get to his destination not in any hurry. “Computer, analyze all systems and components in ship. Compare all to what it was 4 minutes ago.” The computer beebs and makes noises. “Everything 100% optimal, power to warp core decreasing at a alarming rate. Everything the same as 4 minutes ago captain.” The computer says and he nods and sits there a while longer and yawns.

Flame Demon Flame Demon

After an hour of 14 the ship stops shaking and drops out of warp, the repair crews luckily finished within that time so they're not sitting ducks, all systems are being checked, they're checking if they have everyone and more importantly, they have to figure out where they ended up.

"This is odd" Melody says checking the charts "It appears we ended up in an uncharted part of the galaxy" she says "Scanners aren't picking up any planets nearby" she adds. She gets handed a padd from one of the scientists and checks it "Everything's ready to go in the lab Captain" she says "Everything's in working order here, how are things in the rest of the ship?" she asks.

Leonard waves the last of the patients off and he sighs tapping his com badge "Captain, all crew member alive and healthy, besides the occasional headache from all the shaking" he says "I checked everyone and send them back to their stations, nothing's broken here in sickbay and all systems appear to have returned to normal", he walks to his office and sighs as he sits down "For now we should figure out where we are and how to get back".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back