• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Stand By Me~ FFXV

MyUsualTriumph

Chocohoe
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi everyone! I'm looking for someone to roleplay in the universe of Final Fantasy XV with me.

Some brief requirements: 

• I'm 20, so I'd like to roleplay with someone in that age ballpark, so preferably no one younger than 16. 
  • I want to roleplay OCxCanon, and I want to double. Specifically, I'm looking for someone to play Prompto and I can play whoever else!
  • My responses average at 4+ paragraphs per character, with length shifting depending on pace and I'd like someone who can keep up.
  • I want someone I can plot with! Tell me your ideas, and let's elaborate!
  • Please be literate. The occasional typo is unavoidable, but too much becomes a hinderance to the story as a whole.
  • I prefer to roleplay through PM.
  • I can usually respond at least once a week, and would appreciate the same, but I won't hound you if it takes a little longer.

If this sounds like your cup of tea, shoot me a PM! I'm looking forward to hearing from you! :)

Not sure if you're still interested, but I can PM you some ideas and what not? Let me know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back