• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom stand by me. [ffxv search]

hello! call me syl! i hate coding so sorry for the boring thread.

i finished ffxv sometime ago and i... ended up making a really dumb oc for it and now i really wanna use her.

and since i'm REALLY trashy i also want to pair her up with a canon from the game. or to be more specific, Ignis. please God give me Ignis.

i'm not sure how well i'd do with any of the boys but i would absolutely be willing to try one of them for you if you play Ignis for me!

Noctis or Prompto would definitely be nice too though! just let me know who you'd be most comfortable playing.

i would really be interested in doing something during the events of the game, but after or before would be okay too!

some things about me:

• i'm in my late teens.
  • sort of a lazy literate writer? i don't usually go above 400 words or go below 100.
  • i only type in all lowercase for out of character. if this bothers you at all please let me know!
  • very shy and anxious, but i do like making friends! just be patient with me please.
  • if you haven't heard from me in over a week please message me! i forget stuff pretty easily.
  • i prefer writing over PMs but might be willing to write over a thread!
  • only really interested in male x female. sorry! platonic stuff is great too though!
  • don't usually like doing character sheets unless i can keep them brief.

probably forgetting some stuff so if there's anything else you want to know feel free to ask!

please message me instead of posting here if you're interested, and i'll respond asap! thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
hey! i would love to plot and role play with you~. i don't go on here much but feel free to send me a pm if you're interested in doing something! 

Hey. I'm also a pretty big FFXV fan. Uh... you still up to do this? Also, what kind of Roleplay? Script or Paragraph? Get back to me when you can. Arrivedeci.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back