Stained by the Crimson Queen

PhantomWriter said:
*Begins talking to "me!!"*
...wow...I want some love and what do I get......sass.... xD its alright I still luv ya <3

Dragongal said:
Heheh, I know the feeling. But I thought RPs of this format were supposed to be... of a slower pace?
Yeah they are pretty slow, I'm just used to all the OOC's exploding with people talking...but none of my rps have anything interesting happening :(

PhantomWriter said:
Check out my Phantom Rp? I'm thinking about starting it tonight. It's casual and will go quicker. :)
xD thanks for the offer but I'm already in four rps which I think is enough for me, cause when they all get busy-...lets just say I have a LOT to write cause they are all detailed.

Why thank you, though I say the entire thread is filled with great posts, I am looking forward to having Syrann and Kaatl interact with each of your characters!

[QUOTE="Unwavering Knight]Why thank you, though I say the entire thread is filled with great posts, I am looking forward to having Syrann and Kaatl interact with each of your characters!

[/QUOTE]
I am deeply intrigued by your characters. I would honestly greatly enjoy interacting with them, even if it's just chatting.

This site hates my British spelling of things XP

By the way, @DeadgurlXD , how do you think your character's power's regarding the sensing of the bones of other living things would interact with Syrann's magical immunity?

Just asking for your preference here.

The robot idea is kinda cool in a sense, but it seems... outta place kinda. I dunno, you'd have to wait for Highness to return. :)

@DeadgurlXD[/URL] , how do you think your character's power's regarding the sensing of the bones of other living things would interact with Syrann's magical immunity?
Just asking for your preference here.
Most likely she would not be able to control/see the bones of their person if the immunity is constantly running as with my characters ability to sense bones

DeadgurlXD said:
Most likely she would not be able to control/see the bones of their person if the immunity is constantly running as with my characters ability to sense bones
Is that what you WANT, though, as a player? Secrets are fun, especially when released bit by bit to a single distributor, further twisted by being filtered through the lense of another.

To speak plainly, your character might pick up a few oddities, while being kept in the dark before the greater part of the details.

No worries, the worst that can happen is that everyone alienates one another before turning the feast into a slaughter-house as the characters conduct a battle royale for bitter survival.

[QUOTE="Unwavering Knight]No worries, the worst that can happen is that everyone alienates one another before turning the feast into a slaughter-house as the characters conduct a battle royale for bitter survival.

[/QUOTE]
No, it's not that, it's what's expected of me regarding post timing and the like.

[QUOTE="Unwavering Knight]
To speak plainly, your character might pick up a few oddities, while being kept in the dark before the greater part of the details.

[/QUOTE]
What sort of oddities?

@Unwavering Knight Would it be the same then with Olive's ability to sense people's location due to her ability to sense the presence of thought? I'm thinking Olive wouldn't be able to read your character's mind, but would she be able to sense the presence of your character's thoughts without knowing what those thoughts were in an odd sort of way same as Stapes?

Hales said:
@Unwavering Knight Would it be the same then with Olive's ability to sense people's location due to her ability to sense the presence of thought? I'm thinking Olive wouldn't be able to read your character's mind, but would she be able to sense the presence of your character's thoughts without knowing what those thoughts were in an odd sort of way same as Stapes?
She would be able to sense him and read some of his thoughts, though if she does the latter she will, first, cause him extreme pain (which is moot if she doesn't mind torturing people) and second, lose a bit of sanity if she remains for longer than a few seconds. Syrann has some rather painful thoughts. If that happens, Kaatl will locate her and subsequently try to block her out of his head, as she has her own mental link with him.

That fairy is not just an accessory, she draws survivability from Syrann, do not underestimate her wish to maintain him.

@Hales - though, if your character insists nonetheless, I will send you a PM about what she sees if she ever enters Syrann's mind. Or reads his armor, that one's quite a reservoir of fun as well.

@HighnessesReign - you may want to consider closing the RP to new applications for now, otherwise the sheer amount of characters can very well slow the plot down to a crawl if anyone ever becomes confused as to who is supposed to post next and the like. Not meant to irk the newcomers, just talking from saddening experience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back