Stained by the Crimson Queen

I will definitely be joining this rp and I have a character I am going to use - I just need to take the information I know about her and fill it into a character sheet. She is going to have psychometry and a basic form of mind reading if that is alright. It should have it posted later tonight.

@Hales

Oh wonderful, such abilities I believe could actually play into this roleplay really well. Maybe at some point we can even plan out some things, take your time. :)

@avira

Ahhh I'm glad! Hello!

Character is posted. I couldn't think of a title so please let me know if you have any suggestions!

Olive has a title! Mind's Eye

I'm thinking about a religious assassin or a flirtatious gypsy with some black market connections. What do you guys prefer?

sry it took me so long to get to this but how do you feel about a character that can do stuff with human bones? (yes Hales i'm thinking of making another Stapes)

@DeadgurlXD

Oof human bones...If they weren't perhaps a doctor if their abilities were to be discovered they'd probably be sent to the third stein out of fear of their power and what they may do.

Seeing as they do so with people who have abilities alarmingly strong or that pose unhealthy threats.

I'm all for it really.

She will be buddies with Olive probably. Olive is one of the few people who might actually be able to understand Stapes who is a very unique kind of insane.

Hales said:
She will be buddies with Olive probably. Olive is one of the few people who might actually be able to understand Stapes who is a very unique kind of insane.
Which will be funny cause i just read through Olive and -- she doesn't like dead things xD

Can you imagine how hard it must be for her to touch something and find out exactly how it died? Its a bit overwhelming for her. Maybe Olive wouldn't be fascinated by Manubrium but she would probably understand why Stapes keeps him around.

Hales said:
Can you imagine how hard it must be for her to touch something and find out exactly how it died? Its a bit overwhelming for her. Maybe Olive wouldn't be fascinated by Manubrium but she would probably understand why Stapes keeps him around.
but it would be so cool for her to touch manubrium and see how awesome it was that Stapes killed him

It would depend on who she touched first. If Olive touched Stapes first, I'm sure she'd have no interest in touching Manubrium.

Is this what you were talking about Highness? And also, is that what you formerly go by or is there a more preferred way I should address you?

DeadgurlXD said:
OOPS! O.o *runs away and hides in shame for not realizing the conversation wasnt in the ooc*
I had no idea there was a special place to actually talk. :3

For most people you learn something new everyday. But I'm special, I learn something new every five seconds! :D

I was contemplating the matter of starting it now, which would mean i'd write out an intro putting out the setting and such. But would you guys mind starting now?

Oh it's just fine Dead(that okay?) no worries, I'm at fault to.

Oh I feel really awkward when people call me that! Originally my name was highnessesknight, but the Highnesses and Knight weren't capitalized so I was like...'I don't like it.'

And went to change it but I couldn't just capitalize them because it was still the same username and they said someone else had it so I ended up change it to highnessesreign.

But long story short just call me Knight I guess. :)

PhantomWriter said:
Is this what you were talking about Highness? And also, is that what you formerly go by or is there a more preferred way I should address you?
this is the place, also you can call me by whatever you want to (as long as its reasonable) but if you want to make sure to grab peoples attention you tag them by @PhantomWriter placing an @ before their name -- another important rpnation tid bit for ya

HighnessesReign said:
I was contemplating the matter of starting it now, which would mean i'd write out an intro putting out the setting and such. But would you guys mind starting now?
Oh it's just fine Dead(that okay?) no worries, I'm at fault to.
My body is ready to start now

and I dont care what u call me xD Dead, deady, gurl, gurlie, deadgurl, xD , ..... i dont care I'll figure out that ur talkin to me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back