Stained by the Crimson Queen

Oof, I have some advice too!

And it's really cool and really helpful, if you're not a butt and actually really cool and friendly.

Always remember that and you'll go far kid!

I will call you...Zombie...

But I guess I could start it now then, if everyone's ready.

I just have a quick character sheet to finish but I should be done within the hour and have the intro up tonight for sure.

Aw hello Lady Hales!

Hales!!! Thanks so much for introducing me to this RP. I mean, I'm not sure how good I will do, but you guys are a really cool group! *Punches everyone in the arm awkwardly*

I'm going to check out the others you sent momentarily.

PhantomWriter said:
Hales!!! Thanks so much for introducing me to this RP. I mean, I'm not sure how good I will do, but you guys are a really cool group! *Punches everyone in the arm awkwardly*
*punches back with a smile, maybe a little too hard*

PhantomWriter said:
Yay!

Okay I have completed the character I had been working on and will soon begin the intro!

@GiannaCoco

I suggest that you may create a good character as well, as the antagonist like characters won't show up as often and create as evident of a positive bond with the others as those who will be mainly traveling with each other, which is everyone else.

It's just a suggestion.

I will be making my first post tomorrow since right now my brain is fried so anything I write will not be anything you want to read.

Haha totally understandable! It's pretty late where I am so I probably wouldn't even be capable of staying up to read them.

I just hope my editing and revising skills aren't dead and the introisn't terrible.

But night night, or good morning depending on where you are.

Sorry for the late post. I know it's not much. Merrr.... >.<

Help help help, this guy who is PMing me practically screams sexual predator. What do I do???

(And hey, you liked it?!)

No, no, no! I actually quite enjoyed it, I've just been laying here since I suddenly am wide awake and it was great to have something read.

You're a great writer, you incorporate certain thoughts or statements that give a sort've realism to your roleplaying and I really enjoy it.

Awesome job! ͛꒰ू ऀ•̥́ꈊ͒ੁ•ૅू॰˳ऀ꒱ ͟͟͞ ̊ ̥ ̥

Oh! Uhhhh.....Ahhhhhh I need assistance! ・゜・(ノД`)

But um just stop replying and perhaps report him if he continues on with whatever statements you may find to be a form of harassment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back