Stained by the Crimson Queen

Remember that trip I was talking about? The band field trip thingy that I had to learn how to play a tenor on? Yea, well, heh, guess what? We never got to play! The bus driver went the wrong way... We showed up late, so our spot was filled up by another band. But they had us wait until they had another opening. Well, it turns out the next opening wasn't until 6:30 PM, a vital piece of information that was left out. (They told us they had an opening at 6:30 at around 4:45. We got there at 2.) We were supposed to be back in Eugene by 7:00! But we waited and waited, And at 6:30, they announced the final band was playing. So, we thought it was us and we got on stage and prepped, but... the final band wasn't us...

My band director was sooo pissed, he looked as if he was going to kill the director of the whole concert.

Anyways, we got back home at around 11. Not 7. And I spent all those hours learning how to play the tenor sax for nothing. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Eh. Just play 'em some really sad folk/bluegrass music. Eventually they cry themselves to sleep.

Sometimes I cry myself to sleep that way. RIP Stan Rogers.

I guess? They're a weird case... Try Cry Cry Cry, or Gordon Lightfoot, or Peter, Paul, and Mary. Or (the late, great) Stan Rogers.

Owl city is pretty great but I gotta say my heart will forever lie with Hollywood Undead :3 dont thinkthat they are good for children tho xD

@Hales - come to think of it, let us discuss in detail as to how your character's mindreading-related powers would interact with mine. Sending you a PM, I am certain we can reach a compromise.

Knight, if your character touched a plant that Polaris grew, would it hurt him? I mean, after she stops interacting with the plant, it doesn't have any magic in it, unless she for some odd reason willed it to hold magic.

So long as the plant originally started out as an ordinary seed (ie: doesn't just replicate it out of thin air) and she spends a few minutes away from the plant afterwards without infusing magic in it, I am sure it'll be fine.

[QUOTE="Unwavering Knight]So long as the plant originally started out as an ordinary seed (ie: doesn't just replicate it out of thin air) and she spends a few minutes away from the plant afterwards without infusing magic in it, I am sure it'll be fine.

[/QUOTE]
Okay, that works well. She makes it from seeds, but usually changes it if she must. Like, making a daisy out of a sunflower seed; however, that's just her basically mutating the genes and cells :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back