• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern staff room gossip (searching for a detailed, (british) school-based roleplay playing teachers)

Pigeon.

bird brain
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
who am I?
female, 22 years old, full time teacher so pls recognise i'm a busy bee, 9 years of roleplay experience, bit of a nerd - will still be busy but can make time, typing in all lowercase for the aesthetic xox

requirements
- you need to be 18+
- replies must be around 300-400 words or more, depending on amount of characters (obviously this might not always be possible, but as a general rule) with good spelling/grammar - i will generally mirror my partner and have been known to write 1000-1500 word posts
- be comfortable playing side characters and npcs of different genders, or maybe even multiple mains if the plot allows
- you need to know and/or be willing to research how the school system works in england
- be active in plotting, it's a shame if i have to do all the work
- a few posts a week will suffice
- tell me your favourite disney movie in your request pm
- ditch friendly, but would prefer some kind of heads up, especially if things appeared to be going well
- can take place over the boards, pm, or discord maybe
- chat with me ooc, its one of the best parts about this

the idea
i think schools are an incredibly fun, interesting settings - but not just for kids!

i want us to play a small group of teachers of a standard english comprehensive school (for pupils age 11-16 or 11-18)

maybe we can focus on two pairs (willing to do mxf, fxf or mxm)

your characters don't have to be from england, or britain!

this is rather slice of life-y, but i was thinking there could be some cheating/affairs, or maybe there's some sort of corruption/criminal activity (note: not necessarily involving children) in the school that our characters discover, maybe they're involved, maybe they have to blow the whistle but it's very complicated?

we can do a lot with it!

pm me with a writing sample if you're interested, make sure you read my rules!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back