• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings pigeon's general search (character-driven stories, mostly fantasy, fandom searches inc. harry potter, doctor who, lotr, star wars - updated apr' 24)

Pigeon.

bird brain
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
pigeon's general search
ABOUT ME

who am i?
- 26, cis female she/her, with quite a few years of rping experience

- british, just so you know for timezones

- full time teacher of history to 11-18 year olds

- can only commit to (at the minimum) a post a week during term time, more when i'm off for longer periods of time than just weekends

- only lower case for the aesthetic, i do know how to use capital letters i promise

- here is a link to a sample of my writing
a little birdie told me
PARTNER EXPECTATIONS

001 firstly, these are important and i will know if you've read them or not.

002 i want to write with people over 18, as a teacher of people that age it feels kind of weird to be roleplaying with someone i could technically be teaching, do you know what i mean?

003 i'd describe myself as lazy-lit, but generally i write anywhere between 500-1500 words per post, depending on the amount of characters/dialogue/setting-up that is going on; sometimes there'll be more, sometimes there'll be less, but as long as we're on the same wavelength it'll be fine

004 good spelling and grammar is an absolute must, i make mistakes sometimes (we all do), but on the whole, please be literate!

005 be comfortable plotting and be comfortable immersing yourself, bring in side characters, bring in NPCs, make it feel as real as possible

006 give me realistic characters with realistic flaws, also, i enjoy darker themes

007 tell me your favourite disney movie when you pm me

008 i am happy to play both male and female characters in various gender pairings (mxf, fxf, mxm), i do prefer to have at least one female character but i'm in my element when doubling/playing multiple - i do expect the same from you. side note: i only play cis characters, but i am more than happy to play against any trans/nb characters and interact with them in romantic pairings

009 i like character sheets but they're not always necessary, no anime faceclaims.

010 communicate with me ooc - communication is key for roleplays, i like to make friends but also feel comfortable in letting you know if i'm busy and vice versa.

IDEAS

moving away from typical pairing prompts to more general ideas that i'm down to explore, these can be used to create pairing prompts though (remember, i'm in my element playing at least two mains)

most of my characters tend to be british, but that doesn't mean we need to have a british setting.

modern

- two (or more) new teachers begin their career at the same school, staff room romance occurs

- single parent falls in love with their child's (age 5-8) teacher

- office romance

- a team of (inexperienced) local journalists uncover a political scandal that stretches to the very top

- trying to sustain a little independent coffee shop

sci-fi
- slum-dwelling anti-government rebels in a giant space-city

medieval fantasy - think LoTR style

- travelling outlaws who have been commissioned for a quest (DnD style races and character creation in mind!)

- an arranged marriage to keep the peace between two kingdoms, but they both have their own affairs

- an arranged marriage to keep the peace between two kingdoms, but they end up falling in love

- royal taken hostage by rogue pirates, the captain stupidly falls in love

fandom
for my harry potter search thread click here, other fandom cravings include:

doctor who: mostly familiar with the rtd era, searching for someone who can play the 10th doctor, or someone who wants to play a companion to my oc doctor, ask for who i can double as

star wars: familiar with the prequels/originals/sequels, some of clone wars and up-to-date on the kenobi series, searching for someone who can play obi-wan, can double as most people in the star wars universe so please just give me a couple suggestions. also open to oc-only stories!

lord of the rings: only familiar with the films (including the hobbit films) but willing to research, would be looking for an aragorn or faramir

© pasta

who am i?
- 26 cis bi female with quite a few years of rping experience

- british, just so you know for timezones

- full time teacher of history to 11-18 year olds

- can only commit to (at the minimum) a post a week during term time, more when i'm off for longer periods of time than just weekends

- only lower case for the aesthetic, i do know how to use capital letters i promise

- here is a link to a sample of my writing

expectations

firstly, these are important and i will know if you've read them or not.

002 i want to write with people over 18, as a teacher of people that age it feels kind of weird to be roleplaying with someone i could technically be teaching, do you know what i mean?

003 i'd describe myself as lazy-lit, but generally i write anywhere between 500-1500 words per post, depending on the amount of characters/dialogue/setting-up that is going on; sometimes there'll be more, sometimes there'll be less, but as long as we're on the same wavelength it'll be fine

004 good spelling and grammar is an absolute must, i make mistakes sometimes (we all do), but on the whole, please be literate!

005 be comfortable plotting and be comfortable immersing yourself, bring in side characters, bring in NPCs, make it feel as real as possible

006 give me realistic characters with realistic flaws, also, i enjoy darker themes

007 tell me your favourite disney movie when you pm me

008 i am happy to play both male and female characters in various gender pairings (mxf, fxf, mxm), i do prefer to have at least one female character but i'm in my element when doubling/playing multiple - i do expect the same from you. side note: i only play cis characters, but i am more than happy to play against any trans/nb characters and interact with them in romantic pairings

009 i like character sheets but they're not always necessary, no anime faceclaims.

010 communicate with me ooc - communication is key for roleplays, i like to make friends but also feel comfortable in letting you know if i'm busy and vice versa.

ideas

moving away from typical pairing prompts to more general ideas that i'm down to explore, these can be used to create pairing prompts though (remember, i'm in my element playing at least two mains)

most of my characters tend to be british, but that doesn't mean we need to have a british setting.

modern

- office romance

- a team of (inexperienced) local journalists uncover a political scandal that stretches to the very top

- two (or more) new teachers begin their career at the same school, staff room romance occurs

- trying to sustain a little independent coffee shop

- single parent falls in love with their child's (age 5-8) teacher

medieval fantasy - think LoTR style
- an arranged marriage to keep the peace between two kingdoms, but they end up falling in love

- an arranged marriage to keep the peace between two kingdoms, but they both have their own affairs

- princess taken hostage by rogue pirates, Captain stupidly falls in love

- travelling outlaws who have been commissioned for a quest (DnD style races and character creation in mind!)

sci-fi
- slum-dwelling anti-government rebels in a giant space-city

fandom
for my harry potter search thread click here, other fandom cravings include:

doctor who: mostly familiar with the rtd era, searching for someone who can play the 10th doctor, or someone who wants to play a companion to my oc doctor, ask for who i can double as

star wars: familiar with the prequels/originals/sequels, some of clone wars and up-to-date on the kenobi series, searching for someone who can play obi-wan, can double as most people in the star wars universe so please just give me a couple suggestions. also open to oc-only stories!

lord of the rings: only familiar with the films (including the hobbit films) but willing to research, would be looking for an aragorn or faramir

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back