• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern St. Judes Not-So-Christian Academy.

Jazimon said:
I dunno what happened. :[ Maybe @ultraviolence is either too busy or isn't getting notifications. (I don't get mine a lot)
Mm... I guess I just get a little panicky when people aren't active. Too many rps have died before the rp even started

[QUOTE="Otakaboo Chichan]Mm... I guess I just get a little panicky when people aren't active. Too many rps have died before the rp even started

[/QUOTE]
Yea I know what you mean. I stop myself from joining other interesting RPs if I'm waiting on others, and sometimes that means I miss fun RPs. Ah well. I hope this one hasn't died.

Jazimon said:
Yea I know what you mean. I stop myself from joining other interesting RPs if I'm waiting on others, and sometimes that means I miss fun RPs. Ah well. I hope this one hasn't died.
Mhm, it's kinda harsh. If only everyone else was as no-life as I am so we all could be active on the internet 24/7 xD

And yeah, hopefully this hasn't died. It's pretty annoying to put in the effort to make a character and then have them never be used.

@Otakaboo Chichan I'm exactly like you. Despite having a life I literally put things on hold just to role-play xD

But that would suck if this did die. I hate spending a lot of time on a new character just for that character to never even be used.

JujuBee said:
@Otakaboo Chichan I'm exactly like you. Despite having a life I literally put things on hold just to role-play xD
But that would suck if this did die. I hate spending a lot of time on a new character just for that character to never even be used.
Ahaha, yeah. It can be a time consuming hobby xD

I always feel bad for the unused character. I try implementing them in some other rps, but most of the time that requires too much tweaking to make it happen...

I sent @ultraviolence a message a couple of days ago asking if this was cancelled or if was being post-poned. I asked if it was being cancelled if it would be okay if I restarted it, but I haven't gotten a response.

Would anyone be interested if I restarted it in another thread?

(Ultraviolence, if you're busy it's okay. We just wanna know if it's happening. If you tell me I can't restart the RP I won't.)

ultraviolence said:
sorry, I've been so busy with school. we can still do this in this thread.
Yey! Sorry if we were bugging you tagging you so much. Let us know when to start :]

Snatched my character, I'm going to use him for something else. If this ever gets on, hope you guys have fun :]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back