• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern St. Judes Not-So-Christian Academy.

ultraviolence

⠗⠂⠇⠑⠌⠀⠝⠊⠶⠁⠀⠳⠀⠐⠓

Questions? Concerns? Comments? Chit-Chat? Post it here!

Last edited by a moderator:
Kasper said:
I'd love to play the grunge n_n
There's only ten spots, and ten people replied to my interest check. Sorry ):. If someone from the interest check chooses not to be in the roleplay, then I'll make sure you're the first person to take their spot.

[QUOTE="Outer Space]There's only ten spots, and ten people replied to my interest check. Sorry ):. If someone from the interest check chooses not to be in the roleplay, then I'll make sure you're the first person to take their spot.

[/QUOTE]
dammit, i watched the interest check without commenting u_u thank you for the offer, sorry to clutter your thread! <3

@Outer Space Question- The way their personalities are set up- Is that set in stone? There is one role I would like to do but would like to switch up the personality aspect a bit. I just want to see what you say about that before doing anything.

Darn Bubbles beat me to it. Oh well. In that case, can I take the Grunge?

Darn Bubbles beat me to it. Oh well. In that case, can I take the Grunge?

@Outer Space I have character who would fit this role-play. She's a junkie so I would go for that but her personality is more like the Blonde. I could certainly get her into being nosy but I wouldn't do too much starting chaos.

@JujuBee Hmm, that might take away from the whole thing about The Wallflower being in love with someone who is the opposite of her, then again that isn't a big aspect of the roleplay and I don't want to dictate the roleplay either. If you can make her a nosy character, then you're free to use her as The Junkie.

@Outer Space Alright. I'm going to reserve the Junkie roll then. I'll fix her up and if need be I can always change her up to help out with the plot!

@jmcknight08 Sorry, but there are only ten spots, which is the amount of people who responded to the interest check including myself. If someone backs out I will inform you.

Outer Space] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9513-shanbutt/ said:
@shanbutt[/URL] Sure.

I made a minor change. The Blonde & The Queen B are best friends.
Awesome! I'll make my CS soon.

EDIT: Question- What age are these students around?

Last edited by a moderator:
@shanbutt Good question. They are 13-18, except for the few characters that have specific ages (The Teacher, The Volunteer, & The Supplier).

@Allcure xD Yes, that spot is open. I will reserve it for you.

@champagnepapi @Berry @Jazimon

The three remaining slots are The Teacher, The Supplier, and The Volunteer. If you are interested in playing one of those three, please let me know. I can reverse the gender of any of those three characters. If you were really looking forward to play a female student, I don't mind doing some brainstorming and editing to make sure you are playing your desired role.

Dang! Slept in and now I'm late to the character assign party. The grunge would have been perfect for the character I was planning on creating. Hmm... the teacher seems creepy, I don't know anything about Christianity to play the Christian boy and.... would the Goodie-goodie be actually dating someone so much older than her? @___@ I don't know what to pick.

@Jazimon I can edit any of those characters to fit what you would like. I was thinking maybe I could change The Teacher to a normal high school student and the love interest of The Blonde. I was thinking I could make it into The Smarty-Pants, who is one of the very few people who got to the achool through a scholarship. It would be a very smart and somewhat stuck-up character who ironically falls in love with The Blonde.

My other idea is that I could change The Volunteer to The Biker, who is a volunteer at the school who is your stereotypical biker guy. Some tattoos, a motorcycle, and a real badass heart-throb. I'm not sure who his love interest could be, but I will figure something out.

Lastly, The Supplier could be The Party Girl, who is a crazy, chaotic, rich girl who throws huge parties at her expensive house all the time. I just really want everyone to be happy with their roles, so I hope one of these ideas will make you happy.

This goes for you too, @Berry. If you like those roles better than the ones that are currently open, let me know.

Haha I was thinking it would be perfect if you had a Nerd! The only problem I see with changing those characters is that it changes the relationships a bit, and I'd feel bad if the role was changed at then the person who was supposed to be with the Christian, the Supplier, or the Teacher would be upset. :[

I don't think anyone would be that upset. They will still have the same relationships, but with different characters. Only a few people have posted their CS and one is still under construction, but I'm sure they wouldn't mind changing a couple of words. Let me know when/if you choose one. (:

I'm interested in the Biker if @oOBubblesOo, and he picks them up after school sometimes. Much to their either delight/sorrow. One day he spots Goodie and falls for her, because despite everything he has a heart of gold. That love can either be returned with time or just simply snubbed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back