• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern St. Judes Not-So-Christian Academy.

I love your idea. It would be pretty cool if he was the brother of one of them. I willset up your character and reserve it for you. I was thinking he could be The Grunge's brother, if that is okay with her. For now I won't write in that part until we get an answer from one of the people you tagged.

Yay! Alright, sounds awesome! I'll wait you @QuixoticKitten posts your character sheet so I can choose someone that has the same hair color or something. That way they don't look too different (even though it would still be entirely possible that they do.)

@shanbutt Your love interest is The Smartass, by the way. I found it more fitting and I don't think anyone would want to play The Teacher.

@Allcure @Freddie Your shared love interest (The Supplier), has been changed to The Player. It made more sense and is more realistic. Sorry for changing it so last-minute.

Outer Space] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9513-shanbutt/ said:
@shanbutt[/URL] Your love interest is The Smartass, by the way. I found it more fitting and I don't think anyone would want to play The Teacher.

@Allcure @Freddie Your shared love interest (The Supplier), has been changed to The Player. It made more sense and is more realistic. Sorry for changing it so last-minute.
Sounds good.

@Kasper It seems that we will have one extra slot! The open characters are The Player and The Smartass. Let me know if you're interested.

@Freddie By the way, the code is actually

Code:
[bg=(hex code here)]
[/bg]

You can find the hex code by googling the color you want. Like, "dark blue hex code". Then just type in the pound key followed by the hex code. It will look like

Code:
[bg=#d3d3d3]
[/bg]

You may have already known that, but I noticed that the code wasn't working so I wanted to help you out. Also, when you type [/bg], make sure to type it AFTER [/tabs].

Outer Space] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/17134-freddie/ said:
@Freddie[/URL] By the way, the code is actually
Code:
[bg=(hex code here)]
[/bg]

You can find the hex code by googling the color you want. Like, "dark blue hex code". Then just type in the pound key followed by the hex code. It will look like

Code:
[bg=#d3d3d3]
[/bg]

You may have already known that, but I noticed that the code wasn't working so I wanted to help you out. Also, when you type [/bg], make sure to type it AFTER [/tabs].
Thank you! I'm on mobile so I totally screwed up the coding -_-

@Outer Space this is kind of random, but is your icon the girl from Ghost World? I kept wondering why it looked familiar and then I remembered that movie...

@Jazimon Hmm, I'm not sure actually. xD I found it on tumblr and I liked the way it looked. I looked up the movie and I think it's supposed to be her because they look the same.

Outer Space] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16318-kasper/ said:
@Kasper[/URL] It seems that we will have one extra slot! The open characters are The Player and The Smartass. Let me know if you're interested.
yeah! I'll probably put up a form for the smartass but if that's taken too then i can take the player as well

Am I too late? I was asleep and out all day today, dang :(

Actually, I'm going to have to poull out of this one. Sorry! I just have tonnes on my plate right now and can't catch up (' :| )

@QuixoticKitten I wanna start my character sheet, but I just want to know

A.) What your character looks like, so mine can look similar (Hair, Skin, Eye Color)

B.) If you want the relationship between us to be good, kind of strained, or whatever. I was thinking maybe they could be kind of friendly, since they'd both be kind of laid back. Either way he'd be sort of protective over you, either because he cares for you or because the parents tell him to watch you.

C.) Which brings me here... what kind of relationship do we have with our parents? Are they strict, maybe I'm seen as the rebellious son and you as the daughter who is following my footsteps, or maybe they're rich and don't care what we do, OR they could be parents who are more loving and we only went to Academies because they wanted us to have the best education...

Omg... I don't know anything about Christianity so I looked up St. Jude "he is the patron saint of desperate cases and lost causes." HAHAHA

@Berry There is one more spot left, but I understand if you can't take it. (:

@Jazimon I don't know anythinf about Christianity lmfao. I just took the first name that cane to mind and put "St" in front of it.

@Outer Space I think you might have picked perfectly haha

@JujuBee I love what you did showing Florentina's outfits, would you mind terribly if I stole that idea for my character?

Thought of the name for St. Jude's sister cool for the guys. Saint Cajetan's School for Boys. St. Cajetan is apparently the patron saint of the unemployed, gamblers, job seekers... sounds about right, haha.

@Semblance ahh dang! Love your character sheet. I have mine mostly done but... he was a twin whose twin died of lukemia when they were young... so now I'll be changing that bit haha. Weird how we both had twins and one dying of lukemia.

Jazimon said:
@Semblance ahh dang! Love your character sheet. I have mine mostly done but... he was a twin whose twin died of lukemia when they were young... so now I'll be changing that bit haha. Weird how we both had twins and one dying of lukemia.
aww thank you! that means a lot :)

ahaha great minds think alike? that's usually my go to story for most of my characters

Semblance said:
aww thank you! that means a lot :)
ahaha great minds think alike? that's usually my go to story for most of my characters
Question. Your character is 17, is he still in school? If so would he be attending the Boys school I made up for my character (so they would know each other) or did he go to another school.

Also @Outer Space could my character have been the Supplier while he was in school, and therefor knows (and is possibly friends with) the junkie @JujuBee ?

I'm just trying to build relationship webs so I'm not just alone / interacting with my sister.

Finally finished wish my sheet, Probably the most coding I've ever attempted ahah.

Also looking to establish some more relationships if anyone is intersted?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back