• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern St. Judes Not-So-Christian Academy.

Jazimon said:
We've just been setting up our relationships with each other and making character sheets.
hey just making sure but you haven't posted your character sheet yet right? i'm not complaining! i just wanted to confirm because i was doing my relationships and i couldn't find your character :)

My character sheet will be done today :] I was working on it this morning.

Going to come clean here... I skimmed the rules and missed out my three favourite colours. I could claim it was a rebellious act in line with my character but honestly I am just unobservant at times ahahah

Also updated my relationships :)

It was supposed to start yesterday, but @QuixoticKitten hasn't made their character or replied to me, so I will have to open their spot up for someone else. Doesn anyone mind doubling up on characters, or tagging someone who might be interested?

EYYO I'D BE UP FOR IT I'm busy atm so I only really quickly glanced at everything, but I can get to it later today if that's okay with everyone. What role is left?

[QUOTE="Otakaboo Chichan]
EYYO I'D BE UP FOR IT I'm busy atm so I only really quickly glanced at everything, but I can get to it later today if that's okay with everyone. What role is left?

[/QUOTE]
The grunge. It's not listed in the overview, but that character was going to be my character's (the biker) younger sister. We can scrap that part if you want, or we can keep it.

Jazimon said:
The grunge. It's not listed in the overview, but that character was going to be my character's (the biker) younger sister. We can scrap that part if you want, or we can keep it.
Wow I have no idea how to play the grunge tbh. I can try though, I feel like I can play most character types pretty well once I get the hang out it. Anyhow, I wouldn't mind playing someone's little sister, sounds fun (I can't even remember a single time I played someone's sibling, but I've always wanted to haha)

P.S. Do you know if the role descriptions were written before the characters were made? Just curious :P

[QUOTE="Otakaboo Chichan]Wow I have no idea how to play the grunge tbh. I can try though, I feel like I can play most character types pretty well once I get the hang out it. Anyhow, I wouldn't mind playing someone's little sister, sounds fun (I can't even remember a single time I played someone's sibling, but I've always wanted to haha)
P.S. Do you know if the role descriptions were written before the characters were made? Just curious :P

[/QUOTE]
Yes, the roles were already created and we chose which one we wanted. Some roles have been changed, though, as @Outer Space has been very accommodating in regards to the type of characters we want to play. :]

@Outer Space I'll try to make a cs soon so I can join, assuming you're cool with that (I'm a fun person, I swear lol)

@Semblance Thanks for tagging me here btw

why dO I ALWAYS FIND OUT ABOUT ROLEPLAYS TOO LATE TO JOIN THEM

You should make like

The King bee or like idk like the really cool fashionable bitchy gay guy and like some other gay person lmao.

or just more characters so i can join (ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง

Users who are viewing this thread

Back