• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern St. Judes Not-So-Christian Academy.

@Semblance I never told you that you could have the character. Someone asked for a slot before you and I told them they could have a slot if someone from the interest post backed out.

@jmcknight08 I don't mind making a new character for you, since the one that was open for you was taken.

Outer Space] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/18996-semblance/ said:
@Semblance[/URL] I never told you that you could have the character. Someone asked for a slot before you and I told them they could have a slot if someone from the interest post backed out.
@jmcknight08 I don't mind making a new character for you, since the one that was open for you was taken.
Oh! Awesome! Let me know the character type and all that, thank you

Outer Space] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/20485-jmcknight08/ said:
@jmcknight08[/URL] No problem! It might be a few hours, because I have to go to an open house, but I'll try to do it as fast as possible. (:
Sounds good!

Ah, is the role of the player being changed then?

Allcure said:
Finally finished wish my sheet, Probably the most coding I've ever attempted ahah.
Also looking to establish some more relationships if anyone is intersted?
*Goes down on one knee and presents bouquet of dead roses* Will you be my ex?

Haha

@Jazimon No, they can keep their role, but I really would uave preferred if they actually waited for me to answer them instead of just making the character without permission.

Outer Space] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9479-jazimon/ said:
@Jazimon[/URL] No, they can keep their role, but I really would uave preferred if they actually waited for me to answer them instead of just making the character without permission.
Ahh okay.

Semblance said:
yes he is still in school :) maybe we can have them be best friends? it'll be interesting since your character is in love with Lucas' girlfriend ahaha
I was thinking actually instead of friends it would be more interesting if they were ENEMIES! If @Allcure agrees to be my ex, then perhaps we can make it that you wanted to date her when I was still in school, but I got to her first although now we are broken up? If not we can brainstorm on another reason. Either way, eventually I'm going to be after your current girlfriend, which might just piss you off just on principle, even if you don't really care for her haha.

Jazimon said:
I was thinking actually instead of friends it would be more interesting if they were ENEMIES! If @Allcure agrees to be my ex, then perhaps we can make it that you wanted to date her when I was still in school, but I got to her first although now we are broken up? If not we can brainstorm on another reason. Either way, eventually I'm going to be after your current girlfriend, which might just piss you off just on principle, even if you don't really care for her haha.
oh damn i totally forgot that your character's ex is the bitch ahaha, yeah that'll be even more interesting if they were enemies :) i figure that if they were friends, they have to wrestle with having feelings for each other's girlfriend/ex but also consider the friendship too

Semblance said:
oh damn i totally forgot that your character's ex is the bitch ahaha, yeah that'll be even more interesting if they were enemies :) i figure that if they were friends, they have to wrestle with having feelings for each other's girlfriend/ex but also consider the friendship too
It's not official yet, and yea, if they WERE friends... they wouldn't be every much longer ahaha

Jazimon said:
It's not official yet, and yea, if they WERE friends... they wouldn't be every much longer ahaha
ahaha honestly i would be down for anything :)

ahaha honestly i think that we should take it to the extreme if they were to be friends or enemies- like they should either be best friends (so that it would take a LOT to destroy their friendship) or arch enemies (so that they would literally hate each other and get all up into each other's faces)

It's right up my character's alley to manipulate the two of them against each other though. Would create some interesting character conflict as well as Lisa actually has feelings for Lucas

Allcure said:
It's right up my character's alley to manipulate the two of them against each other though. Would create some interesting character conflict as well as Lisa actually has feelings for Lucas
Okay so how about this, they are arch enemies. My character and @Semblance used to be friends. Then @Allcure 's character and mine started dating, the friendship was torn apart, we're now enemies. The bitch and the biker have now broken up, but he still kind of has feelings for her. Which is funny because he also has feelings for his only friend @JujuBee who he doesn't know is a lesbian (she's not out yet.) AND THEN EVENTUALLY he'll fall for Goodie @Freddie and try to take her away from The Player... oh man this a tangle haha.

Jazimon said:
Okay so how about this, they are arch enemies. My character and @Semblance used to be friends. Then @Allcure 's character and mine started dating, the friendship was torn apart, we're now enemies. The bitch and the biker have now broken up, but he still kind of has feelings for her. Which is funny because he also has feelings for his only friend @JujuBee who he doesn't know is a lesbian (she's not out yet.) AND THEN EVENTUALLY he'll fall for Goodie @Freddie and try to take her away from The Player... oh man this a tangle haha.
so their friendship was torn apart because the Player likes the Bitch but she began to date the Biker, who's the Player's close friend? And later, they find out that the Bitch actually likes the Player?

Semblance said:
so their friendship was torn apart because the Player likes the Bitch but she began to date the Biker, who's the Player's close friend? And later, they find out that the Bitch actually likes the Player?
Yep!

Woah, for some reason I haven't been getting notifications for this thread... Anyone care to give me a rundown on what's happening?

shanbutt said:
Woah, for some reason I haven't been getting notifications for this thread... Anyone care to give me a rundown on what's happening?
We've just been setting up our relationships with each other and making character sheets.

@oOBubblesOo @QuixoticKitten @Jazimon @shanbutt @Kasper @Allcure @Freddie @Semblance @JujuBee

We are waiting on three more people to finish their CS. Once they are done, we will begin. Quick reminder, you should be PMing people to talk in more detail about your relationship with them. In the roleplay, we've all been here for more than one school year, plus I set up some character relationships when writing the character slots. You don't neccessarily need to talk to everyone, but I really encourage you to talk to the people that you are going to be close to in the roleplay.

I'm totally good with the character! Thank you so much!

As for what the secret should be, any suggestions or things you had in mind?

Totally up to you. I thought it would be interesting to have some kind of mysterious aspect to the roleplay. I would prefer if you didn't reveal the secret in your CS, and PMed me your character's secret.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back