• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern 𝓢𝓽. 𝓘𝓷𝓮̀𝓼 𝓪𝓬𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓶𝔂

Sign

ᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ ᴏғ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʀᴇᴇs
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

a roleplay by Sign

Patisseri
e

Kingdom of sweets & food

gms

Sign

genre

romance, school life

Tokyo, Japan

ラブレター

Yasobi

• the story

Welcome to St. Inès academy, home to one of the greatest culinary and patisserie schools. Although the main branch of this academy is in Paris, this academy offers students opportunities in order to become one of the greatest culinary chefs or patisserie. We set out in Tokyo, Japan, where the academy resides in the center of Tokyo, capturing the hearts of tourists and civilians alike with awe in their aspiring desserts and plates.

It is here where the students of St. Ines academy achieve their aspiring wishes: to become one of the best in the world along with the others at the top. This is where dreams can come true, if you believe in it.

a

b

c

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
Exciting! I'm already halfway through the app sheet, but will finish the rest up tomorrow. I might wait to see an example first so that I don't mess up the coding (my first time on this site so trying to learn the ropes)

I hope the format is ok; I haven't made my own coding on this website yet so I just used the template provided ><

I hope the format is ok; I haven't made my own coding on this website yet so I just used the template provided ><
No worries! There is a coding thread that you can use to borrow some of those that have created some ^^ The link is here for some of their threads they made, but anything is fine for your format ^^

Definitely interested!
Feel free to apply ^^

No worries! There is a coding thread that you can use to borrow some of those that have created some ^^ The link is here for some of their threads they made, but anything is fine for your format ^^

Feel free to apply ^^
Will you be fine with Caribbean cuisine?

Howdy! I got excited and did this backwards, I put the character sheet up and passed out, I'm so sorry!

I meant to ask if my character concept was alright first, I've used her elsewhere in a Food Wars roleplay but took away all the crazy stuff super-chef, lol.

I love the roleplay aesthetic btw, it reminded me of the anime Yumeiro Pastisserie when I first saw it.

Howdy! I got excited and did this backwards, I put the character sheet up and passed out, I'm so sorry!

I meant to ask if my character concept was alright first, I've used her elsewhere in a Food Wars roleplay but took away all the crazy stuff super-chef, lol.

I love the roleplay aesthetic btw, it reminded me of the anime Yumeiro Pastisserie when I first saw it.
Hello! Lmao no worries! Your character will perfectly fit here. And yes! It was highly inspired by that childhood anime XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back