Chitchat Squidward was the victim

xpstitch

Loser
Ok so Imma be quite honest... I NEVER liked Spongebob as a child. Wanna know why? Cuz I never got why Squidward was always treated so HORRIBLY. There. I said it. I didn't think it was fair. I always saw that Squidward was just trying to chill out like a normal person and then comes Spongebob and Patrick being unnecesarily loud and obnoxious. People tried to portray Squidward as some mean old grouch but honestly...if I was in bikini bottom I would have helped him murder those aholes. They constantly caused him lifethreatening injury and emotional trauma. Where is the justice system in Bikini Bottom? He should have been able to sue. I know I sound like a sourpuss cuz it's just a dumb kids show yes... But I still found it unfair. Please discuss if you agree and feel free to add anything else you found stupid about Spongebob.

I always did feel bad for Squidward...especially one episode where he moved to a neighborhood where Spongebob and Patrick couldn't bother him, I felt happy for him. I never really understood their need to just invade his home like that. Sometimes it was funny, but other times, I was ready to jump through the screen and barricade the doors.

You bring up a fantastic point. Consider my mind blown.

THANKYOU so much. I always wanted to punch everybody in the face cuz it was so awful. Like, can't Squidward ever get a happy ending? It's not fair. He never did anything wrong. Spongebob and Patrick should be assassinated. They were terrible people and ought to be ashamed of themselves.

Yeah, Squidward had a raw deal. Remember this?

latest

Hardcore for a kid's show. 

Squidward had one happy episode ending I can recall. Remember when he needed a marching band? He ended up with spongebob Patrick and a bunch of the other characters. They came through for him in the end when they played in the dome. The episode ended with him leaping into the air in glorious victory.

Squidward had one happy episode ending I can recall. Remember when he needed a marching band? He ended up with spongebob Patrick and a bunch of the other characters. They came through for him in the end when they played in the dome. The episode ended with him leaping into the air in glorious victory.

You mean the single greatest episode of Spongebob. "Band Geeks" 

"Band Geeks" was referenced so much this year in Marching Band. People drew Spongebob on the white board and put captions like "boi" under them.

I was cringing on the inside. XD

Squidward essentially represents a person of working-class trying to achieve a career path that would normally result in success, but is constantly agitated by a group of people who he doesn't find socially adaptable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back