• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Spy Roleplay?

Would you rather?

• Spy School

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spy Agency

• Some other idea (Specify below)

• Total voters
I dunno.....I mean. I had an idea and then when I made the interest check it just left me and now I cant get it back.

Intresssttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!

[QUOTE="Jess Buck]So there seems to be interest in this but I'm still not sure how to make the roleplay so that there's a central goal so it doesn't become monotonous.

[/QUOTE]
Maybe the ole- High level spy going rogue???

Verrrry cliché but It could work with some tweakings?

Crazycake said:
Intresssttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!

Maybe the ole- High level spy going rogue???

Verrrry cliché but It could work with some tweakings?
Maybe he makes his own cell of high-ranking agents in order to shut down the agency? We just need to think of motivation for him to do so.

Eh. I'm fine with anything as long as we get high-speed chases with weaponized vehicles.

Coorrrrruption!!!!!!!!!!!!

He (Or She) {or even they I suppose} could want more money, power, the world.

Or maybe they think they could do a far better job?

Or possibly just want to see who is the best of the best?

ALSO- PLOT TWISTS AHOY!

Maybe the Agency has a horrible secret- that the rogue found out about- and they need to shut them down or all kinds of hell breaks loose?

Maybe they were a sleeper cell sent in by an enemy country that would infiltrate the agency, and once they were a high rank and well trusted, they would be activated andd attempt to destroy the agency from within.

inFamousCheese said:
Maybe he makes his own cell of high-ranking agents in order to shut down the agency? We just need to think of motivation for him to do so.

Eh. I'm fine with anything as long as we get high-speed chases with weaponized vehicles.
Motivation:

They didn't let him eat anything when working

so he threw a cream pie at them then went rogue.

Plot:

Daughter wanted to move

he couldn't move because of agency

the last straw is picked out of the hat (he can't stand the agency anymore)

so he threw a cream pie at them

then moved and went rogue

Just throwing ideas at faces.

O.o ........... I hope you realize if this gets off the ground- I'm totally incorporating that little tale into the roleplay.

Some how- some way- there will be a cream pie urban legend. (B^D)

The hidden cell idea would work! and like the agency is destroyed but some get out and need to gather more recruites- sooooo there's a spy school spin on it???

Crazycake said:
O.o ........... I hope you realize if this gets off the ground- I'm totally incorporating that little tale into the roleplay.
Some how- some way- there will be a cream pie urban legend. (B^D)
"The Cream Assassin"

Disturbs agents by throwing cream pies, then disappears like he/she was never there.

Sounds interesting.

pushing the red button

opens the huge door

that cages the beast

the beast that destroys all...

The Cream Assassin.

...Right?

[QUOTE="aja maji]as long as i get to push the red button, idc what the plot is.

[/QUOTE]
But I want to push the Red Button.

I pushed the Green Button at the store on accident and the little conveyor belt at checkout starting moving and I couldn't stop it.

If the TO has abandoned this little project of theirs, someone could renew the concept with the permission granted. I mean, I really want a spy roleplay to be set up.

As my fellow sharply dressed writer just suggested- we could start a new thread!

Who's all up for such a thing? We could make a list of interested peoples, then possibly have a group brainstorming session over PM ??? I know I got some crazzyyyyy Ideas!

Crazycake said:
As my fellow sharply dressed writer just suggested- we could start a new thread!
Who's all up for such a thing? We could make a list of interested peoples, then possibly have a group brainstorming session over PM ??? I know I got some crazzyyyyy Ideas!
I'm in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back