• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Spy Roleplay?

Would you rather?

• Spy School

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spy Agency

• Some other idea (Specify below)

• Total voters

Jess Buck

HELLA QUEER
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Okay so I was watching a K-pop video and the central theme around it was that the singers were spys and that really made me want to make a spy roleplay but i have no ideas as to what the spys would be doing. So! Right now I'm looking for a idea partner kind of thing. Someone who can help me figure out how this spy roleplay would function like. Is it a spy school? A spy agency? That kind of stuff and then one of us will make another interest check for the actual solid idea.

Okay but would one of you be willing to help me come up with a solid idea?

I'd love to participate in a spy roleplay.

What if it was a spy school INSIDE a spy agency? And the students talked to the actual spies and did little missions as training and rose up the ranks in the agency?

[QUOTE="Jess Buck]Okay so I was watching a K-pop video and the central theme around it was that the singers were spys[...]

[/QUOTE]
Okay, so, slightly irrelevant, but I must ask... Was this 'Spy' by Super Junior? xD

On topic: I love the spy idea in general. :) And I think TurtleGod made a great suggestion.

Lol no it was Trouble Maker by Trouble Maker. And I really liked the idea but had no substantial thing to go off of. Because school roleplays can become monotonous and just having an agency is kind monotonous too because there isn't a central problem pulling the characters through. I then thought maybe it would be a school where they taught both Spys and Villains so to speak. Kind of like that Ever After High thing. That way there's potential for drama. And maybe like.......the end goal is to get into the spy agency that co-runs the school with the villain agency? I dunno....if you like that idea tell me. I just needed something more than "Hey! We're spys and we go to school but not really because that's boring!!"

[QUOTE="Jess Buck]Lol no it was Trouble Maker by Trouble Maker. And I really liked the idea but had no substantial thing to go off of. Because school roleplays can become monotonous and just having an agency is kind monotonous too because there isn't a central problem pulling the characters through. I then thought maybe it would be a school where they taught both Spys and Villains so to speak. Kind of like that Ever After High thing. That way there's potential for drama. And maybe like.......the end goal is to get into the spy agency that co-runs the school with the villain agency? I dunno....if you like that idea tell me. I just needed something more than "Hey! We're spys and we go to school but not really because that's boring!!"

[/QUOTE]
Hmm.

Yeah, uh, I just thought about someone entering the classroom through a hidden door which led to a hidden room. I don't really know a plot to recommend that hasn't already been used.

I thought rising in the ranks would be a nice enough challenge. Hmm...

How about spies acting as teachers (and students) to find out the secret of a school?

I thought of secrets such as: Hidden dungeon, Secret passageway, Mad scientist's lab, Murderer (probably not), Thief, Time Capsule, Secret factory, Hidden military weapons, Mutants, Zombie bunker, or really anything that wouldn't ordinarily be in a school.

I've been waiting for a spy RP too!

School and agency is a little bit monotone, so what about a death game like situation?

[QUOTE="too much idea]I've been waiting for a spy RP too!
School and agency is a little bit monotone, so what about a death game like situation?

[/QUOTE]
Gasp.

Such amazing idea.

I wouldn't suggest a Battle Royale. They are spy, not soldiers or mercenaries.

Gotta be Town of Salem like game, or maybe a game where let's say out of 10 people there is one Joker. The 9 people have to kill the Joker to survive, or the Joker will kill them all instead. They have X days, or they are all will die.

[QUOTE="too much idea]I wouldn't suggest a Battle Royale. They are spy, not soldiers or mercenaries.
Gotta be Town of Salem like game, or maybe a game where let's say out of 10 people there is one Joker. The 9 people have to kill the Joker to survive, or the Joker will kill them all instead. They have X days, or they are all will die.

[/QUOTE]
Town of Salem was always an interesting game. Seeing it in a roleplay would be awesome, with the different character types and roles (unless you're an innocent, in which case you sit scared in your house all night).

Then again, that's not what the roleplay is going to be... ;-;

;-; it would be interesting to see how the Killer is going to deceive all the other spies in the game, but i'm looking forward to see what you have prepared!

[QUOTE="Jess Buck]Okay so I was watching a K-pop video and the central theme around it was that the singers were spys and that really made me want to make a spy roleplay but i have no ideas as to what the spys would be doing. So! Right now I'm looking for a idea partner kind of thing. Someone who can help me figure out how this spy roleplay would function like. Is it a spy school? A spy agency? That kind of stuff and then one of us will make another interest check for the actual solid idea.

[/QUOTE]
Aye, aye, what k-pop video is that?? And in my opinion, I think a spy agency would be good. The players (role-players) would be then given each mission which they need to do alone or.. you can also group them then give a mission or everyone who plays will help each other do the mission.

woohooo yeah spy lets shoot some lasers from lip gloss and drive some cars and have cool catch phrases *head explodes from childhood dreams becoming a reality *

[QUOTE="aja maji]woohooo yeah spy lets shoot some lasers from lip gloss and drive some cars and have cool catch phrases *head explodes from childhood dreams becoming a reality *

[/QUOTE]
Cool catch phrases?

"Eat deez nutz, they're good for your soul and your brain. Stay in school, kids."

Anti drug commercial catch phrase?

more like super cheesy batman phrases "the only thing getting laid here tonight....IS JUSTICE"

So there seems to be interest in this but I'm still not sure how to make the roleplay so that there's a central goal so it doesn't become monotonous.

Maybe something like the new Mission Impossible movie where there's a rival agency created specifically to destroy this agency?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back