Other Spoopy Profile Shenanigans! (October Profile Pic challenge for funsies)

Sorry I've been inactive this weekend! I was 3 hours away from home at a marching band festival. But the good news is that we won first place!!!
Anyway, I've updated everything, including the pics I missed.
I can't believe this is almost over!
Idea Idea You should do this again for Thanksgiving, but just for the week of.

But the good news is that we won first place!!!
Congrats! :D

I can't believe this is almost over!
Yep. Hope ya'll been liking it :) Despite my delays with sickness and exams...

@Idea You should do this again for Thanksgiving, but just for the week of.
I'm sorry to disappoint, but the thing about thanksgiving is that it is celebrated at entirely different times of the year in different countries, namely between European countries and the USA. On top of that, the internationally distiguished symbols and associations with it differ quite a bit as well. So to me, it doesn't really make sense to make one for thanksgiving. That doesn't mean there can't be one though! If you'd like to see one, this idea is entirely up for grabs, so feel free to do one yourself if you'd like :)

Hey, that's alright! I probably won't host one, I've got to get caught up in school. But if not, then Christmas, maybe?

Hey, that's alright! I probably won't host one, I've got to get caught up in school. But if not, then Christmas, maybe?
Ah, yes, December will have it's own month. Even considering adding the side challenge of making a story with the sequence of pics chosen during that period.

Ah, yes, December will have it's own month. Even considering adding the side challenge of making a story with the sequence of pics chosen during that period.
I had a sort of theme going with my avatars this month since most of them came from the same franchise so that shouldn't be hard.

The winners for the 22nd day Fire are h2h0e h2h0e and Kaerri Kaerri !
The winner for the 23rd day Knife was me!
The winner for the 24th day Monster was h2h0e h2h0e !

wargreymon-metalgarurumon-loli-jpg.496608

Idea Idea

full

h2h0e h2h0e

original.gif

Juju Juju

pikachus-reading-in-bed-jpg.496317

Kaerri Kaerri

Last edited:
Votes!

Childhood: #2
Undead: #3
Haunting: #1

Happy Halloween!!

Childhood 1 (omg digimon yesss! :3)
Undead 2
Haunting 1

Alrighty, so the winners are...

For the 25th Childhood: A tie between all contestants! Congrats everyone!

For the 26th Undead: A tie between h2h0e h2h0e and Juju Juju !

For the 27th Haunting: Myself!

And now for the final one!

But wait! There's MOOOOore!

While it may be a bit out of time, there will still be one more contest entry, and that is the competition for best profile pic of the season! All the winners from the previous contest entries will be pited against one another for one (or a few) ultimate winners! I'll explain in more detail as the time comes. At the time, I'll also ask for new feedback on the contest, from your personal input, to thoughts on adding more free spaces and contest-type events or side things. For now, I hope you had a wonderful halloween and great October!

Kaerri votes:

Costumes: #1
Finale: #2
Spirits: #2
Halloween: #1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back