• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Spooky Rp Ideas for October

mustardtiger

Looking for long-term rp partners. I've been off the site for about a month and now that my schoolwork has died down a bit I think I'm ready to take on more partners. Here are some ideas I have.
(18+, LGBT friendly)
  • Plague Doctor Romance - two plague doctors or one plague doctor and a plague nurse work together in a small Italian village & slowly fall in love with the person under the masks
  • Victorian - something similar to Sweeney Todd/Emilie Autumn. No plot ideas: just vibes.
  • Dark Souls - this doesn't have to be a romance but I'm a sl*t for romance plots. Maybe two chosen undead meet up at bonfires every now and then, exchange a couple words and slowly become friends and then later link up in anor londo
  • 1950's Asylum - two characters skip school one day in 2020 and start poking around the abandoned asylum at the edge of town. (If you're familiar with haunted places perhaps the rolling hills asylum or trans-alleghany asylum). After poking around they find something shiny that somehow teleports the characters to the time of peak operation
  • Castle Rock - our characters are prison guards at the Shawshank penitentiary & after discovering a man who was kept hidden in an unused ward in the jail. Our characters link up outside of work in an an attempt to take matters into their own hands & figure out wtf is going on in castle rock.

• Have any creepy ideas? Shoot me a PM I would love to brainstorm with you. In fact, brainstorming before a big rp thread is actually my favorite part. I can't wait to hear from you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back