• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Spooky Literate Search!

GLS904

In the bleak mid-winter
tenor.gif

welcome foolish mortals!
It's officially pre-spooky season in my house, which means my Halloween decor is out of storage and I'm looking for some spooky supernatural RPS!
Now, as basic as that sounds allow me to redeem myself below with a few rules and some fun ideas below!

I'm not all Pumpkin Spice everything...
All the time.

a little about me:
You can call me Grace!
I'm just getting back to work this month after being shut down because of COVID, so please be patient as my brain is absolutely mush. Feel free to bump, poke, or shoot me a reminder if I don't respond.
I'm in my mid-twenties, married, and most importantly a dog mom.
I consider myself literate-advanced. I prefer to stick to 4-10 paragraphs and would like my partners to be around the same.
I enjoy and prefer to double, I like to have options as I enjoy playing both male and females.
As for pairings I also prefer sticking to MxF or FXF.
Plot with me! I love talking, brainstorming, and all of that! Feel free to drop ideas for consideration and I'll do the same.
Romance usually is a must, I'm a sucker, but I encourage it to be the subplot.

Now, for a few ideas and pairings. I will update the list with anything that I think of in the future!

vampires
The original reason I'm making this post is I'm looking for a partner to begin a vampire RP, that would be what I crave the most at the moment. I can list specific pairings down below. I love dark vampire rps, typical, dangerous, bloody, dark, and lots of angst and romance. Usually, I like to set these types of RPs in Victorian London and generally historical and/or fantasy settings, but I could be convinced to explore something modern dependent on the plot.

witches
Anything to do with witches and/or covens (similar to AHS) I'm up for. Could be included with any other supernatural type characters as well! I would like to explore something Victorian, Viking or Modern.

faeries
I love a dark Fey/Faerie idea! Beautiful creatures, that can not lie but are known to be tricky mythical and vicious creatures in a vicious land.
ie Holly Black, Sarah J Maas, Cassandra Clare.

pairings:
(underlining my most anticipated)

Vampire x Vampire Hunter
Vampire x Human
Vampire x Witch
Vampire Royalty x Familiar

Vampire x Human Royalty
Witch x Vampire Hunter
Witch x Human Royalty
Witch x Witch Hunter
Fey x Human
Fey of Opposing Court x Fey of Opposing Court

Fey x Witch
Fey Royalty x Human Royalty
Fey Royalty x Fey
Fey Royalty x Human

Fey Knight x Human
Fey Knight x Fey

As for plots, I'm lacking a bit (if I'm honest, it's fairly late) the effort to type up specific plots, but if any of my pairings interest you I can throw some of my ideas out and would love to brainstorm! Feel free to DM me or post here with any questions or ideas of your own. I'm looking forward to starting something fun!

Last edited:
Hello I think you are exactly what I've been looking for! I posted recently about the plots and type of partner I'm pursuing for reference. Would be happy to help scratch your vampire itch! Feel free to PM me if you're still interested.

Are you still looking for another match up? I'd like to fiddle with a vampire or witch one. Out of the pairings:
Vampire x Vampire Hunter
Royal Vampire x Familiar (I really think we could spin this)
Witch x Human Royalty
Witch x Vampire Hunter

... I just started reading the first book of "acotar" and I would love to plot out a fae x human story with you! Please message me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back