• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Spooky diner

Gundam-kun

I uh, Unit 01 from Evangelion and i have hooked up
So have always had this dream about a diner for ghosts ran by a singular human, just a simple place where ghouls, mare's, Jin's. Oni's, all kinds of ghostly things and monsters as well can come on in and relax for the day/night whatever they need

I know this is really basic and I sound like I am loony but I really want to try this idea out with someone
M/f preferably

Ooh! I love the sound of this! Would you mind doing this with a group cast though? I tend to find focusing more than one character and their dynamics is more entertaining!

As much as I would love to, I am not very good at groups, you are welcomed to use the idea
But credit me-
Do you mean group roleplays? Because I’m fine with doing 1x1! What I meant is that we can try playing multiple characters (like we each play two or more main characters to have more dynamics and characters to focus on then just one dynamic) if that’s fine with you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back