• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Spooky (Cute) Halloween Ideas SOL

Kerenza

I am looking for all things spooky October fun rp! I am down for spooky slice of life.

A bit about myself! My name is Ren and I rp in third person past tense. I'm 25, female, and am in EST. I generally only rp longer posts and have a strong fxf focus but I'm more open for this. My only requests are that you be 21 or over and are patient if replies take me a while (I work two jobs and am in grad school). We can decide together if we want to continue this long term, but I'd rather decide after we've been rping for a bit.

Some ideas:
-Ghost hunters gone wrong
-Fighting over the best pumpkin at the pumpkin patch
-She/he/they smashed my perfect jack-o-lantern
-im the one at the haunted house and I scared you WAY too much
-You got scared way too much at the haunted house and I'm the EMT looking you over
-Im the security guard who caught you trespassing
-You have asked me if it was pumpkin spice season every day since peppermint season. Now it is and I'm not sure I want to tell you
-Im taking you to the company Halloween party please be cool (they don't know I'm gay for asses benefit!)
- My costume WILL beat yours this year

I'm open to play any person in any of these pairings, and though I prefer LGBT pairings I'm open to others! I'm also open to other plots! I'm only doing rps over PMs, discord, or email, so ask if you want different info!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back