• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom {spn}

_em_

hufflepuff
[class=bkg] height: 388px; width: 368px; margin: auto; background: #EDEDED; cursor: url('http://i.imgur.com/ZOrzC.png'), auto !important; [/class] [class=img] height: 308px; width: 308px; position: relative; top: 30px; cursor: url('https://i.imgur.com/8akxkMH.png'), auto !important; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class=box2] height: 307px; position: absolute; background: rgb(255,255,255,0.6); width: 267px; left: 20px; font-family: Calibri; font-size: 1px; border: 0.5em solid black; [/class] [class=box22] height: 307px; position: absolute; background: rgb(255,255,255,0.6); width: 267px; left: 20px; font-family: Calibri; font-size: 1px; border: 0.5em solid black; [/class] [class=box23] height: 307px; position: absolute; background: rgb(255,255,255,0.6); width: 267px; left: 20px; font-family: Calibri; font-size: 1px; border: 0.5em solid black; [/class] [class=box24] height: 307px; position: absolute; background: rgb(255,255,255,0.6); width: 267px; left: 20px; font-family: Calibri; font-size: 1px; border: 0.5em solid black; [/class] [class=trueimg] height: 308px; width: 308px; position: absolute; background: url('https://66.media.tumblr.com/5142d073c9936e13caa936f91df4c466/tumblr_p81zh02fQx1tnayszo2_500.jpg'); background-size: 100%; background-position: center bottom; animation-fill-mode: forward; [/class] [class=text] font-size: 12px; width: 308px; text-align: right; font-family: Calibri; text-transform: uppercase; position: relative; color: black; top: 35px; [/class] [class=a] font-size: 23px; color: black; font-family: Merriweather; position: relative; top: -300px; left: 334px; cursor: url('https://i.imgur.com/8akxkMH.png'), auto !important; [/class] [class=b] font-size: 23px; color: black; font-family: Merriweather; position: relative; top: -270px; left: 330px; cursor: url('https://i.imgur.com/8akxkMH.png'), auto !important; [/class] [class=c] font-size: 23px; color: black; font-family: Merriweather; position: relative; top: -240px; left: 326px; cursor: url('https://i.imgur.com/8akxkMH.png'), auto !important; [/class] [class=d] font-size: 23px; color: black; font-family: Merriweather; position: relative; top: -210px; left: 328px; cursor: url('https://i.imgur.com/8akxkMH.png'), auto !important; [/class] [class=slide] animation: {post_id}slideout 2s; animation-fill-mode: forwards; [/class] [animation=slideout] [keyframe=0] left: 0px; [/keyframe] [keyframe=100] left: -400px; [/keyframe] [/animation] [script class=img on=click] addClass slide trueimg [/script] [script class=a on=click] hide box22 hide box23 hide box24 fadeIn 0400 box2 [/script] [script class=b on=click] hide box2 hide box23 hide box24 fadeIn 0400 box22 [/script] [script class=c on=click] hide box22 hide box2 hide box24 fadeIn 0400 box23 [/script] [script class=d on=click] hide box22 hide box23 hide box2 fadeIn 0400 box24 [/script] [class=taggies] font-size: 10px; font-family: Roboto Condensed; font-weight: bold; color: black; display: inline-block; margin-bottom: 4px; position: relative; letter-spacing: 1px; [/class] [class=hidden] display: none; [/class] [div class=bkg] [div class=img] [div class=box2]
[div class=taggies]~welcome~

hi! hello! as you can tell from the thread title, i’m currently looking for an spn rp. tab II contains information about me, III has my expectations and preferences for you and IV has some plot and character ideas. please read through everything before messaging. i’m sure most of you know this, but it’s extremely easy to tell if you haven’t.

i would like to make it very, very clear here that you don’t have to be completely caught up to contact me {i’m not~} and i will happily play and accept lgbtq+ relationships and characters.

read on, friendo; i hope to hear from you soon ;u;
[/div] [/div] [div class="box22 hidden"]
[div class=taggies]about me~

thanks for clicking through! i’m meg, i’m turning 21 at the end of this month and i’m currently in my third year of studying library science in college. library science is basically an english major, so i like to consider myself pretty advanced at writing. i mean, i know my grammar’s decent. so there’s that. as far as actual writing goes, i tend to write multiple paragraphs at a time and one paragraph at minimum, though that’s only when i’m really lacking muse.

outside of rp, i have two kitty cats who are my entire life, and i spend most of my time watching youtube and staring at blank google docs that i’ll never fill out. i work part-time and go to school online so my schedule is pretty empty. rpn is usually open in one of my tabs, so i’d say i’m an active user.
[/div] [/div] [div class="box23 hidden"]
[div class=taggies]about you~

i’d like to start here by saying i’d really, really, really prefer it if you were 18+; i’m not at all saying we’re going to write out nsfw content together, it’s just that i’m an adult...and i’d like to write with other adults. and tell me what your triggers are! i don’t want to accidentally upset you.

please be literate, write multi-paragraphs consistently and be able to provide a writing sample upon request. if you wanna give me a writing sample in your first message that would be great! i’m more than happy to provide one for you.

I! CAN! PLOT! FOR! DAYS! I! WANT! TO! LOVE! YOUR! CHARACTERS! WE! SHOULD! TOTALLY! 100%! CHAT! OOC!
[/div] [/div] [div class="box24 hidden"]
[div class=taggies]plot ideas~

so i’ve only ever gotten to the end of season nine, and i’m currently rewatching in light of the show coming to an end. i’m currently at the beginning of season nine.

ironically, my oc idea can’t come to fruition until i catch up. so i was thinking we could just chit chat and throw some ideas back and forth, or we could make up our own plot starting from the end of whatever season. just let me know your ideas! i’m open to everything.

themes and ideas i love include:: found family, angst, fluff, best friendship, magic powers, rain, rain and more rain, it gets so much worse before it gets even a little bit better, the impala is home, we got pushed together by shitty circumstances and now we’re a family, correctly-portrayed mental illness, pretty much anything else that can apply to spn + a million more things i don’t remember at the moment.
[/div] [/div] [div class=trueimg][/div][/div][div class=text]saving people... hunting things...[/div] [div class=a]I.[/div][div class=b]II.[/div][div class=c]III.[/div][div class=d]IV.[/div] [/div] [class=cred] width:100%;text-align:center;font-size:8px;[/class][div class=cred]fated.[/div]

Last edited:
YALL IM CRYIN IN THE CLUB YOU WANT MY FIRST BORN???? YOU GOT IT!! YOU WANT A KIDNEY???? YOURS👏

Hi!! What do you want to rp? (I mean, I'm guessing supernatural but what ships/characters?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back