• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ♡ spirit's kiss: ooc ♡

I'm here.
I'll see if I can make a post tomorrow. Right now my schedule is pretty filled.

Kore Kore and Totorokoro Totorokoro 's characters, midori and akira, have been accepted! this means we have only two more female roles open.

just a little update for the newcomers: you can go ahead and start writing your first in character posts here! for you guys, your first post will have to start out with your characters already being at the shrine courtyard. in other words, to save some time, your characters will have already gathered where everyone else is, ready to follow the land god, akio, into the shrine.

Kore Kore and Totorokoro Totorokoro 's characters, midori and akira, have been accepted! this means we have only two more female roles open.

just a little update for the newcomers: you can go ahead and start writing your first in character posts here! for you guys, your first post will have to start out with your characters already being at the shrine courtyard. in other words, to save some time, your characters will have already gathered where everyone else is, ready to follow the land god, akio, into the shrine.

On it! ^^ Also, thank youuu~

peachnim peachnim Thank you very much for welcoming us into your roleplay. I hope I can be a fun addition for everyone. ^_^ I've already started working on my post, although it was delayed a bit due to a doctor's appointment. Hopefully though, I should be able to get it done and up by today.

Last edited:
doneanddusted doneanddusted | yes, as long as you make that adjustment i just asked for on the cs thread! (sorry for the delayed reply - i've been feeling really sick these past few days, and still am ;; )

@ everyone | i loved everyone's replies; thank you for your efforts! we only need one more human female, and then we can get things going! preferably, if this character is what i had in mind, i'd like this character to be partnered up with itsuki /shot

also, Kore Kore - your character should have gotten a letter (an invitation) to the shrine ;) it wouldn't have been a chance encounter, in other words!

peachnim peachnim Yup! ^_^ I briefly mentioned the letter in Midori's post, though I didn't go into detail with her receiving it from her locker as I worried it would make the post too long.

Also, hope you feel better soon! Being sick sucks, so be sure to take care of yourself so you can kick that illness to the curb!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back