• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ♡ spirit's kiss: ooc ♡

As soon as she pressed the 'send' button, Hanako made her way towards the shrine but was distracted by a strong aroma of pastries... maybe from a bakery close by? She suddenly had a craving for bread. But she had to go to the shrine. But bread. BUT THE SHRINE. BUT BREAD! She couldn't decide. It was probably the most hard decision she had to make in her life...
can i just take this time to say how adorkable this precious lil bean is?

loved the replies! i'm going to just share an idea i had in mind, but... one of the "supernatural" things that happen if you don't accept the invite is that you somehow feel yourself walking towards the shrine, whether you like it or not. like, you'll be going home, let's say, but the roads somehow entangle into the ones that lead to the shrine. it's like an invisible magnetic force.

does that sound good?

(tagging: lostwanderer lostwanderer bc makoto)

Last edited:
update: let's start having the humans file in now! the spirits are all sitting in the dining area, which is one of the many sections of the shrine. there should be signs and stuff to lead the way, though you can always use an npc to guide you (like i said before)

loved the replies! i'm going to just share an idea i had in mind, but... one of the "supernatural" things that happen if you don't accept the invite is that you somehow feel yourself walking towards the shrine, whether you like it or not. like, you'll be going home, let's say, but the roads somehow entangle into the ones that lead to the shrine. it's like an invisible magnetic force.

does that sound good?

(tagging: lostwanderer lostwanderer bc makoto)
Gotcha. Will work it into my next reply :) Gonna wait a little bit for someone else to post before me though

update: let's start having the humans file in now! the spirits are all sitting in the dining area, which is one of the many sections of the shrine. there should be signs and stuff to lead the way, though you can always use an npc to guide you (like i said before)

Shot no prob my next post should be aligned with that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back