• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ♡ spirit's kiss ♡ (closed)

tumblr_orz45s5pOa1w9kr3do1_250.png

update: spirit's kiss needs you! we are currently looking for four female roles: two "bad" yokai, and two humans.

there are no assigned partners, which means your spirit or human can partner up with whoever you choose! (remember, these partnerships are not necessarily romantic.)

apply here, and once your character has been accepted, you can start role playing. :-)

I'd love to join this if you're still accepting (Le bad yokai)
yep, still accepting! just send in your character application here, & i'll like it to let you know if you're accepted! thank you for your interest :-)

Last edited:
This looks pretty interesting, I wouldn't mind joining in with everyone as one of the female human roles. I'm also open to doubling up with a yokai role as well if you at all wind up ever needing someone too.

This looks pretty interesting, I wouldn't mind joining in with everyone as one of the female human roles. I'm also open to doubling up with a yokai role as well if you at all wind up ever needing someone too.
doubling up sounds great! thanks for your interest :-)

Totorokoro Totorokoro | omg i love the raccoons in your cs (lol); is akira a tanuki? edit: i found it never mind :-p

also, just a heads up for everyone: i just added a section in the applications for "type of yokai"!

Totorokoro Totorokoro | omg i love the raccoons in your cs (lol); is akira a tanuki? edit: i found it never mind :-p

also, just a heads up for everyone: i just added a section in the applications for "type of yokai"!

Ahh thank you so much ;w; (And yee, Akira is a Tanuki) I look forward to your rp~

(scroll!)

tumblr_orz45s5pOa1w9kr3do1_250.png

update: spirit's kiss needs you! we are currently looking for two human female roles.

there are no assigned partners, which means your human can partner up with whoever you choose! (remember, these partnerships are not necessarily romantic.)

apply here, and once your character has been accepted, you can start role playing. :-)

Last edited:
So after a long time of stalking this roleplay, I was blind enough not to notice the need of 2 more female characters...

I'd love to create one!

I'm super interested, thought this was closed since long ago... >.< I'll go ahead and make a character sheet and hope for the best :)

Also, do you mind if my character is agender [biological female but don't subscribe to any one gender}?

Is another female character still needed? And if so Human or Yokai?

Is another female character still needed? And if so Human or Yokai?
Aw. I came too late for a spot, but good luck on the roleplay ´ ▽ `

both human female roles are still open! since this rp is not first come-first serve, i'm still accepting ♡ (just a heads-up: i'm looking for originality in the characters—preferably a personality that i haven't already seen in our rp!) thank you both for your interest!!

both human female roles are still open! since this rp is not first come-first serve, i'm still accepting ♡ (just a heads-up: i'm looking for originality in the characters—preferably a personality that i haven't already seen in our rp!) thank you both for your interest!!

Thanks for the consideration, but I'm more towards a male role player lmao. But good luck •u•

Users who are viewing this thread

Back