• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ♡ spirit's kiss ♡ (closed)

aaaah actually you'd be a perfect addition! one of our current members wants to make another (male) character so if you're willing to make a female character, then hop on aboard!
well i have nothing against the x chromosome. i guess i can female. xd

same. though i'm just here listening to my washing machine wondering if it's ok
:-0 omg i hope it's not broken?! washing machines can make really weird sounds sometimes tho so i wouldn't be too worried... LOL

:-0 omg i hope it's not broken?! washing machines can make really weird sounds sometimes tho so i wouldn't be too worried... LOL
probably not. though it just made some noises resembling explosions so i'm just like, did i put too much laundry in

probably not. though it just made some noises resembling explosions so i'm just like, did i put too much laundry in
LMAO sounds like you created a monster
but man, i've been there & it's not fun when your parents want to get sleep but their room is right across from the laundry room

LMAO sounds like you created a monster
but man, i've been there & it's not fun when your parents want to get sleep but their room is right across from the laundry room
it's not me i swer.
meep. thank god the laundry room is next to the kitchen

just letting you guys know that one new spot has been re-opened! i'm looking for someone to play a "good" female yokai.

update: a new spot has been opened for a male yokai! this yokai will be paired up with V vegeta3k 's character, yuhi.

in other words, this character will be yuhi's familiar. this character can be involved romantically with any other character of their choosing.

*character sheet due date: april 10th, 12:00 CST*

Oh no- Im sorry T-T I just placed a cs without checking this one first...is it still okay for a human to join?

update: a new spot has been opened for a male yokai! this yokai will be paired up with constellation constellation 's character,
kaori.

in other words, this character will be kaori's familiar. this character can be involved romantically with any other character of their choosing.

*character sheet due date: april 28th, 12:00 CST*

if you guys are still looking i'd love to take the spot ´ヮ`
perfect, thank you! this will be a fairly faster-paced rp (of course, i won't be forcing you to post daily or anything like that—but i'd appreciate general activity now and then to keep the rp alive <3) please create a character here, and once i approve, you can start rping ♡

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back