• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy 𝑠𝑝𝑖𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑒𝑑 ⲁⲱⲁⲩ ll ooc

Main
Here
Characters
Here
o-kay! I have fixed my cs sheet! haru is open for plotting 💜 very excited to see what shenanigans we get into!!

edit; only current thoughts about the character is that, due to his innate fear of leaving the bathhouse, he might could end up being a hindrance on someone's journey to try and leave?
also hinode hinode when I initially created haru as a 12 y/o XD I had the idea of him having a completely unrequited crush on suzume for the Laughs. however now he is 16 and if it's chill with you, I still may have him have an unrequited crush on her despite it being a lot more feasible since they're closer in age XD it does NOT have to be mutual, tis rly up to you. twould be an interesting dynamic either way!

Last edited:
ahhhhh hiii Gezellige Gezellige welcome to the party!!! :3

im at a birrhday party atm so ill read your sheet when i get home, im super excited to learn about haru! as for the unrequited crrush i say lets full send it!!! itll be a really interesting dynamic and who knows, maybe as the roleplay progresses it could end up not so unrequited 👀 we shall see!!

also in terms of positions of the bathhouse i was wondering if you guys would be fine with suzume kinda of taking a role like lin? kind of managerial over the maids, in a way? if anyone has an issue with that please let me know! :3

ahhhhh hiii Gezellige Gezellige welcome to the party!!! :3

im at a birrhday party atm so ill read your sheet when i get home, im super excited to learn about haru! as for the unrequited crrush i say lets full send it!!! itll be a really interesting dynamic and who knows, maybe as the roleplay progresses it could end up not so unrequited 👀 we shall see!!

also in terms of positions of the bathhouse i was wondering if you guys would be fine with suzume kinda of taking a role like lin? kind of managerial over the maids, in a way? if anyone has an issue with that please let me know! :3
eeeeee awesome!!! okay. perfect. as for suzume assuming that position, I will go ahead and say that personally that sounds good to me!

edit; alSO I DID NOT MEAN TO IGNORE YOUR BEAUTIFUL HELLO, hi to you as well!!! ty for the welcome!!!!

Last edited:
awesome hopefully everyone feels the same sentiment!! :3

and no no worries youre fine!! also i love your pfp i just started pkaying tears of the kingdom hehe c:

awesome hopefully everyone feels the same sentiment!! :3

and no no worries youre fine!! also i love your pfp i just started pkaying tears of the kingdom hehe c:
oh homie, don't even get me started XD BotW is like, my favorite game of all time. I don't currently have a switch so I haven't been able to get my hands of TotK (sadness), but I am itching for the day!!!! I hope you're enjoying it 😌

Moood!! I sincerely hope that goes well and I look forward to reading it! And I’ll see if I can think of anything! I do think Akimitsu and Yuriko could have interesting interactions as the two seem to be almost two sides of the same coin, having opposite dispositions but perhaps able to relate over this sense that their time spent in the bathhouse is some sort of punishment
agreed! i feel as though they approach their forced time at the bathhouse in very different ways but feel similar types of elusive shame at the idea of being punished for something they can't remember. Although aki would never openly admit he feels that way to another, i kind of imagine he doesn't want to voice his feelings because it would solidify them as his reality. He is still in denial trying to shove off those negative emotions for as long as he can. Would Yuriko be able to tolerate his habit for stirring the pot? lol

agreed! i feel as though they approach their forced time at the bathhouse in very different ways but feel similar types of elusive shame at the idea of being punished for something they can't remember. Although aki would never openly admit he feels that way to another, i kind of imagine he doesn't want to voice his feelings because it would solidify them as his reality. He is still in denial trying to shove off those negative emotions for as long as he can. Would Yuriko be able to tolerate his habit for stirring the pot? lol
Ooh!! I love that! It really would be interesting especially with Yuriko being a bit more accepting of that elusive shame that comes with these feelings but, not remember what it was and only remembering that it was unfair, refuses to believe that she truly deserved this, hence her desperation to leave. To refuse to have her life dictated by this punishment she may not have even earned. Which drives her determination and desperation to get her memories back

It’s just really intriguing how the two just contrast each other in this way especially with Yuriko being the more introverted people pleaser of the two and Aki being the more extroverted mischief maker and it makes me excited to see how they could interact at times

That said bfjdjd stirring the pot. Hm… Yuriko definitely would have mixed feelings on it and likely it would depend. On one hand, girl probably prefers to keep the peace so his pot stirring probably would exasperate her even if she is one to keep quiet about it and deal with the problems he causes, not being good at confrontation. On the other hand, I can imagine her sometimes being curious about his observations and just sometimes being open to talking smack discussing observations with him to ensure it isn’t just her… especially if the customer is a jerk. Just mixed feelings but I can see her semi tolerating it in the “… I just… don’t want to cause more problems” way. Then again he could drive her to be a bit more open with her emotions, especially frustration, if he pushes her that much so you know there are multiple ways to approach this.

Ooh!! I love that! It really would be interesting especially with Yuriko being a bit more accepting of that elusive shame that comes with these feelings but, not remember what it was and only remembering that it was unfair, refuses to believe that she truly deserved this, hence her desperation to leave. To refuse to have her life dictated by this punishment she may not have even earned. Which drives her determination and desperation to get her memories back
hahahaah this is perfect, I love the idea of Yuriko noticing someone or something and discreetly going over to Aki to be like “so what’s the tea?“ Itll be fun to write their interacts and have them slowly realize their similarities as time passes. I could see Yurikos influence bring Aki out of his denial and reticence of his feelings and be a little more genuine ^_^

hahahaah this is perfect, I love the idea of Yuriko noticing someone or something and discreetly going over to Aki to be like “so what’s the tea?“ Itll be fun to write their interacts and have them slowly realize their similarities as time passes. I could see Yurikos influence bring Aki out of his denial and reticence of his feelings and be a little more genuine ^_^
I’m glad to hear that!! And aww yes!!! The idea of the two both influencing each other to be a bit more genuine with their feelings in different ways! I adore it and it makes me incredibly excited to write their interactions!!! AND PLS WHAT’S THE TEA! I LOVE THAT SO MUCH

i'm curious when the start date for this would be! no rush or anything, just hyped for all our characters and this general plot :3 <3

me too!!! so excited (but yes, no rush ^^)
hey perfect timing, i wanted to run something by you! i was considering aging suzume up to eighteen or nineteen, but i wabted to run it by you real quick since your character has his 'unrequited crush' on suzume :3 if youd prefer them around the same age i can keep her at sixteen tho i dont mind!!!

Sorry guys! I'll be posting the roleplay hopefully by the end of this week. Been having to take care of some things in real life, so I haven't had time to properly set things up, but I promise we'll start very soon!

Sorry for such a long wait! I have posted the main thread! You are welcome to post! It is morning and you are slowly finding out that the workers and customers living in the bath house are not remembering what had occurred with the rumors. You can go ahead and team up with the other characters to figure things out. As things continue, I'll try to put some things to set stone to pave a pathway for these characters to figure out what happened to them and etc. I will be posting some information about the bath house and customers and etc also!(Will be posting that later on in here once I'm done with that)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back