• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy 𝑠𝑝𝑖𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑒𝑑 ⲁⲱⲁⲩ ll ooc

Main
Here
Characters
Here
okay Stitches and Patchwork Stitches and Patchwork i 100% agree because im like oozing excitement (´;ω;`)

pls let me know if youre not comfrtablenwith it but im kind of headcanoning that our two characters are like...really good friends? im just a sucker for female friendship and it think it could be soooo cute ;;3;;
I actually wanted to headcanon the same thing cause I just think that with their sort of opposite dispositions, they could make for really cute friends from Suzume possibly helping Yuriko be a bit more open to Yuriko helping ground Suzume. JUST GAH I’M A SUCKER FOR FEMALE FRIENDSHIP TOO ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY COULD BALANCE EACH OTHER OUT LIKE THESE TWO COULD

Sign Sign It is refraining from as existing as much, though I put two more sentences at Splore's app which I think helped his personality paragraph flow. I am appreciative of the emoji likes. :3 I am excited as I am thankful of me writing with you all.

I didn't even know an OOC thread had been posted. Is it too late to apply to for the girl that can see spirits? Sign Sign

If it is too late, could I possibly make a character who has a scent or an aura that naturally draws both good and bad spirits to her but she's unable to see them?

Last edited:
I didn't even know an OOC thread had been posted. Is it too late to apply to for the girl that can see spirits? Sign Sign

If it is too late, could I possibly make a character who has a scent or an aura that naturally draws both good and bad spirits to her but she's unable to see them?
You can make your character since it's already been completed ^^ Your character sounds interesting!

You can make your character since it's already been completed ^^ Your character sounds interesting!
Okay, I'll delete the placeholder I had posted for the ghost girl while I work on my character.

Okay, I just finished my cs (finally. sorry!) I'll be bumping the interest check to see if anyone else wants to join, otherwise, it seems like we can start the roleplay soon ^^ (Also, sorry for such a long history for him. I get too "into" my character's history sometimes XD)

EDIT: Please let me know if anyone wants to do any headcanon or relationship setting from the bath house! (Or some possible history between him and some other characters. Like he may feel resent/guilty/annoyed by some of them maybe because he knew them at one point or something... or because he met them at the bathhouse XD)

Some things need to be noted in the roleplay:
▷ Characters' mortal memories are lost. If you create a character, they have a "biography/history" but as we start the roleplay, they only have memories of the bathhouse and nothing else of themselves.
▷ They can feel emotions! Despite them losing their memories, let's say that they have a "certain" feeling such as longing, sadness, anger, and regret. They still feel this emotion during their time at the bathhouse. It's just unexplained and they're trying to figure out how to get out of this.
▷ Characters do not realize they are "spirited" away. They think they live in this bath house (rooms provided to the characters) but eventually, they'll learn ways that they are mortal beings that need to get back home!
▷ Their memories will be retrieved once we get a gist of the biography of their past and how it will intervene with our characters.

► For new roleplayers who want to join and create a cs: you're able to create how they ended up at the bathhouse and how they may have been spirited away
► Reincarnation is possible (taken as my character for an example) but they must turn mortal and end up at the bathhouse with their poor memories wiped XD
► Any questions/concerns/ideas? Feel free to post here~

***If I reacted, it means your application is accepted!

Last edited:
yay im super excited!! :3 i havent been ablebto be on much lately because of  life but id totally love to get brainstorming again hehe

Stitches and Patchwork Stitches and Patchwork i LOOOOVE our idea for them to be best friends and honestly i love how theyll conpliment eachother in personalities (* >ω<) suzume is a rather emotional/headstrong person so i could definitely see yuriko bringing her back to earth haha c,:

plus like suzume will 10/10 defend tf out of yuriko in front of rude customers and asshole coworkers lololol

oh and also! should we brainstorm which 'jobs' our characters will have in the bathhouse? O:

Okay, I just finished my cs (finally. sorry!) I'll be bumping the interest check to see if anyone else wants to join, otherwise, it seems like we can start the roleplay soon ^^ (Also, sorry for such a long history for him. I get too "into" my character's history sometimes XD)

EDIT: Please let me know if anyone wants to do any headcanon or relationship setting from the bath house! (Or some possible history between him and some other characters. Like he may feel resent/guilty/annoyed by some of them maybe because he knew them at one point or something... or because he met them at the bathhouse XD)
Ooh!! I’d be very open in discussing potential headcanons or the dynamic between him and Yuriko at some time if that’s fine with you!

Stitches and Patchwork Stitches and Patchwork i LOOOOVE our idea for them to be best friends and honestly i love how theyll conpliment eachother in personalities (* >ω<) suzume is a rather emotional/headstrong person so i could definitely see yuriko bringing her back to earth haha c,:

plus like suzume will 10/10 defend tf out of yuriko in front of rude customers and asshole coworkers lololol
Yeah! It’s a pretty fun coincidence and I’d love to explore how that would influence their interactions!! And aww yeah!! I can imagine especially since a fellow emotional individual, Yuriko can approach from a place of empathy but also still see the logic in the situation just… I like the idea of the two just balancing each other out

AWWWW THAT WOULD HAVE MY HEART!!! THAT IS SO SWEET! Just Yuriko feeling all indebted to her because of the kind gestures but they friends… and I already love them

I would be quite down especially since I feel like Yuriko and Hanako are similar and could bond over that. Or lead to hilarity of two people pleasers awkwardly trying not to offend each other

done with my cs!! sorry not sorry for subjecting y'all to a clingy twelve year old XD haru is open for plotting! 💜 💜 !!!

I think the minimum age range listed in the cs is 16, but you’ll have to ask t the GM for sure

Either way, your character seems quite fun! At least you may just need to edit a few details! That said, I am reading through him and already really enjoy him and am excited to see him in action!!

Either way, your character seems quite fun! At least you may just need to edit a few details! That said, I am reading through him and already really enjoy him and am excited to see him in action!!
🥺 bro thank you that is so nice 😭 ya, I'm looking through his details and fortunately, most of them seem to work. just gonna change a few things here and there and then we're BACK IN BUSINESS BABYYY

not me posting on the wrong forum LOL. but i'll get akimitsu's bg up tonight! open for planning too if anyone has any ideas 😄
Moood!! I sincerely hope that goes well and I look forward to reading it! And I’ll see if I can think of anything! I do think Akimitsu and Yuriko could have interesting interactions as the two seem to be almost two sides of the same coin, having opposite dispositions but perhaps able to relate over this sense that their time spent in the bathhouse is some sort of punishment

Users who are viewing this thread

Back